Was Burke cleared or not?!!

Fran Bancroft said:
Burke, now 15, has repeatedly been cleared by authorities of any suspicion in the 1996 Christmas night slaying, and that has not changed. http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=4770

Fran,

Sorry, my friend. Burke Ramsey has NEVER been cleared. Neither Chief Beckner, nor DA's Hunter and Keenan, nor any judge (including Julie Carnes), has ever said Burke has been cleared. Please provide a source who says Burke has been cleared. Thanks.

JMO

BlueCrab said:
Fran,

Sorry, my friend. Burke Ramsey has NEVER been cleared. Neither Chief Beckner, nor DA's Hunter and Keenan, nor any judge (including Julie Carnes), has ever said Burke has been cleared. Please provide a source who says Burke has been cleared. Thanks.

JMO

Hi Blue and Fran, I do believe that Burke wasn't cleared in away that would satisfy the masses... :hand:

Karnes needs to or get off the pot .

BlueCrab said:
Fran,

JMO
The quote was from the link provided...I'm am not commenting...I'm hoping for discussion. Click the link, you will find the quote in there with context.

Fran

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee