summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.newson6.com/story/15188940/okmulgee-police-search-for-missing-woman

Posted: Aug 01, 2011 5:56 PM EDT
Updated: Aug 01, 2011 5:56 PM EDT
Robert Garrison, NewsOn6.com

Okmulgee Police Search For Missing Woman

15188940_BG1.jpg

This is too sad... I read through her FB a bit and she was really looking forward to her wedding. According to a relative's FB Kevin first said that he just kicked her out of the car and before he was arrested he was already looking for new dates on a website. Poor Ashley :(

If they are unable to locate her body where he claimed he pushed her out of the car and he has quit talking it sounds like more than him pushing her out of the car.

Can't believe he would be trying to get a date that quick. He isn't real bright.

My prayers go up for her family and loved ones. RIP Ashley. To young to be taken from us.

First Degree murder. They think it was premeditated, wow~ So sad. Such a pretty girl.

This article said she was going away with friends. The other said she told her mother she was going to get married. Anyone know what the truth is. Not that it matters unless that is why he was angry.

I pray the find her body soon so her family can bury her. My prayers are with them.

From her Facebook entries she definitely planning on going to New Orleans to get married, she had been writing about it for months. I don't think it seemed like any other friends were going, at least not anyone from FB. I read that his family is denying that they were going to get married so maybe he was never intending on it.

http://henryettafreelance.com/v2/content.aspx?ID=35357&MemberID=1991

Older story but a lot of info. I found a couple of older myspaces of Ashley Celeste Taylor,
she blogs in journal fashion and talks of marrage plans with KS years ago. She seems like a well balanced good hearted women.
I feel so very sad that this wedding which she had waited and wanted for so long was the death of her. She had really grown to trust him thru the years.

Weleetka topix -Hunt for a Killer Underway- is talking about this situation (in a respectful way) it also mentions that he knew the family of one of the Weleetka girls.

In one of her older myspace blogs she speaks of a meth-head friend of KS she dose'nt want coming around. Of course this is all hearsay.

I hope they find her, she did'nt get a lot of press, but she does deserve attention.

Has Le said how he killed her? Le saying he is refusing to cooperate doesn't sound good. I'm afraid of how this is going to turn out.

My thought and prayers are with Ashley's family and friends. This has to be very hard on them.

Quote:Though investigators are highly suspicious that the body could be that of the missing lady, Chief Prentice said, “We do not know that it is Ashley Taylor and it may take a very long time to get a positive identification.” In the past it has taken months to get back DNA results back.

Like really-the family has to wait months?? Jerry Springer or any such shows seem to be able to get DNA tests for baby daddies back very quick, but this will take months!!

So does this mean the family can have no funeral, no closure for months.
Is Ashley unimportant or something.

So do you think this was premeditated. Seems KS had no intension of marrying Ashley,
but he had plan of where to leave her and firestarter to burn her.

I had grown to respect Ashley just reading her blogs and such, but in death as in life she deserves better.

Quote:Though investigators are highly suspicious that the body could be that of the missing lady, Chief Prentice said, “We do not know that it is Ashley Taylor and it may take a very long time to get a positive identification.” In the past it has taken months to get back DNA results back.

Like really-the family has to wait months?? Jerry Springer or any such shows seem to be able to get DNA tests for baby daddies back very quick, but this will take months!!

So does this mean the family can have no funeral, no closure for months.
Is Ashley unimportant or something.

So do you think this was premeditated. Seems KS had no intension of marrying Ashley,
but he had plan of where to leave her and firestarter to burn her.

I had grown to respect Ashley just reading her blogs and such, but in death as in life she deserves better.

Yes, me too, read her blogs early on, someone one would want to know.

Historically, Oklahoma is notoriously lacking in regards ID-ing victims or even finding the cause of death - the medical examiner's office here has been notorious for its ineptness. Here, one just hopes that they do the tests right regarding DNA. It's that sort of state. Unless you're upper-class and happen to fall prey to violence, just get in line and wait.

Yes, me too, read her blogs early on, someone one would want to know.

Historically, Oklahoma is notoriously lacking in regards ID-ing victims or even finding the cause of death - the medical examiner's office here has been notorious for its ineptness. Here, one just hopes that they do the tests right regarding DNA. It's that sort of state. Unless you're upper-class and happen to fall prey to violence, just get in line and wait.

I believe its about the same in every state unless its a "High-Profile" case.
I know of a case in Fla where they have been waiting for DNA evidence for 2 years and one in SC where they have been waiting since Mar of this year to identify a body. That poor mother is going crazy. Her daughter has been missing for over 10 years. It is ridiculous. SC sends their DNA out to two labs in different states. NH sends their's to Pa.

Under staffed, under paid, and under trained. Never enough in the states budget either. It is low priority for states budgets and when they cut that's one of the places they cut first.

Its a shame we don't have Jerry Springer's money. He sends his DNA to a private lab for testing. So does Maury. These labs specialize in paternity.

http://www.okemahnewsleader.com/v2/content.aspx?ID=35603&MemberID=1578

By SHAKARA SHEPARD
ONL Staff Reporter
Tuesday, August 16, 2011

<snipped>
The next day, OSBI Agents along with Okmulgee Police Officers conducted a search at Pat Sweat’s property near Weleetka. Agents recovered several fragmented pieces of adult human bones, pieces of prescription eye glasses and pieces of female clothing from a burn pile on the north side of the house. The glasses were consistent as being prescription glasses of Ashley Taylor.

so sad!!! this is happening way too often!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back