helen mirren best body??

charok

Reaction score
seen on news where helen mirren was voted "best body" beating out much younger competition...jlo included...that is cool! go helen!!! :great:
keep in mind folks, shes 65!!!

Cool! She is a beautiful woman. :)

A secret crush of mine ever since I saw The Long Good Friday in 1980.

I love Helen, and she has a wonderful figure. She always looks incredible and is a brilliant actress. She hasn't had any children though, so us mothers shouldn't feel too bad if we don't *quite* compete!! Glad she won though, and she is a further inspiration for me to keep on with the running and exercising every week! :)

Way to go Helen! I remember seeing pics of her in a bikini from the last couple of years and man was she rocking it... she looked better in it than some of the young girls that THINK they can pull off wearing one. When she did SNL recently, she took part in a skit about the awesomeness of her *advertiser censored*... it was hilarious. The woman backs down from nothing. LoL

Helen has been my favourite actress since I saw her on stage in London in 1993. Don't like all of her films (eg. I haven't seen Caligula), but if at 65 I look even half the way she looks now, I will be very happy. She rocks!

Dame Helen is one of my favourites too (in a pic below she's 63, btw :)) and what I have liked especially she hasn't been too prudish about the roles she's taken. Besides in Caligula mentioned above I remember her especially from Peter Greenaway's rough & tough The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover in which her Georgina finally gets even (and perhaps a bit more :wink:) with her buffooning gangster husband Albert Spica played with a full gusto by Michael Gambon.

mirren_bikini.jpg

Especially the final scene of that film is tasty to watch, but not for faint-hearted! :tongue:

e6fb0600-507c-4e2c-8f19-a583b4b93acf.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbs39FjSy80"]The Cook The Thief His Wife And Her Lover - Part fourteen - YouTube[/ame]

She definitely built for sex!:tos:

She is freakin great.

Love her..
WTG Helen.

Goz

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics