EDC Sheriff's office released four disturbing videos

time

Reaction score
http://www.co.el-dorado.ca.us/ELDODA/Press_Release/2011/Findings_Re__Jaycee_Lee_Dugard_Case.aspx

Findings: Jaycee Dugard Case

Attachment 12 number 1 is a video that will require Windows Media Player in order to view.

Attachments 12 numbers 2, 3 and 4 are videos and will require Quicktime in order to view.

Nancy Garrido interrogation interview raw video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atw2GMfmgSs

On Tuesday, August 2, 2011, the El Dorado County Sheriff's office released four disturbing videos, some of which show Nancy Garrido coaxing little girls to do gymnastics on camera for viewing by her husband, Phillip Garrido. Links to those videos and the complete report by the DA's office here:

http://www.examiner.com/headlines-i...d-case-releases-disturbing-garrido-home-video

I'm really horrified that Nancy says she lured little girls into the van to videotape them as many as 20 different times.

Report from El Dorado County District Attorney's Office on what when wrong on the case, 8/2/11

Nancy really ticks me off, she plays all quiet and shy but she is sure aggressive in the videos when it comes to video taping little girls for her perv husband and chewing out the officer doing the search of the home as part of a probation check.

She's nasty, she's as culpable as her nasty husband and I hope she rots in prison sooner than later.

Nancy really ticks me off, she plays all quiet and shy but she is sure aggressive in the videos when it comes to video taping little girls for her perv husband and chewing out the officer doing the search of the home as part of a probation check.

She's nasty, she's as culpable as her nasty husband and I hope she rots in prison sooner than later.

I totally agree. In the videotape you can see how she was an experienced 'groomer' in getting these girls to do stuff.

I'm reading the Report from EDC I attached - new stuff in there about Garrido I never heard before. It's a must read.

Um, so who are the little girls in the videos, have they been contacted, i'm sorry I haven't followed this case much since she was found. I don't no much about the convictions etc. but will these other little girls get counseling as well, even if they are grown? I mean have they been identified? I sure hope so.

From the EDC DA Report ...

"Garrido had admitted to her (Callaway, 1977) that he had abducted two other girls, one from the Bay Area and one from Las Vegas... (pg 9)."

I don't recall having heard about one from the Bay Area from Callaway's testimony - I probably overlooked it. Garrido did kidnap and rape a 14 year old in Antioch in 1972, but I wonder if he is talking about that girl or another one? The report says that case was "dropped because Phillip Garrido's attorney told the victim that he would make her out to be a '*advertiser censored*' and a '*advertiser censored*' in court in front of her parents (pg 8)." Anyone know who his attorney was?

Um, so who are the little girls in the videos, have they been contacted, i'm sorry I haven't followed this case much since she was found. I don't no much about the convictions etc. but will these other little girls get counseling as well, even if they are grown? I mean have they been identified? I sure hope so.

I'm not sure anyone knew about all this activity until the Garridos were arrested. I wonder where they would even begin to try and contact anyone?

I posted another article yesterday on the Michaela thread about two other people coming forward near Sacramento who said years ago they were possible victims, thought the Garridos attempted to kidnap them. You'd have to read the article on that thread - UGH. One of them thinks they used Jaycee as a lure in a Dept. Store.

Still reading the report ... I've lost track of how many times they say Garrido flunked a drug test or his test was watered down - meth, prescription drugs (they think he got them from a nursing home he worked in), reports of harrasment from women at the nursing home AND I'm only up to 1990! See page 12 to start

I cant read anymore on these animals :puke:
Karma should get them.

Why wait for Karma? I mean seriously? If we believe they deserve something horrible, why are we so afraid to administer punishment to people? I never understood that.

Why wait for Karma? I mean seriously? If we believe they deserve something horrible, why are we so afraid to administer punishment to people? I never understood that.

BBM

They make him out to be mentally ill. OK he is not mentally sane IMO.
However, after they make him out to be mentally deranged then all they can do is lock them up.
THIS SOB deserves a needle - he changed little girl’s lives forever and in a most horrific way. Who knows if he did not kill and bury a few?

I say let karma get him, because as it stands right now he gets 3 square meals a day, medical benefits, and a clean bed. HE DOES not have to pay for his survival while some hard working person is slaving over a hot stove at McDonald’s and cannot make enough to finish out the month.
I SAY if the government cannot punish the SOB let Karma get him.

Did anyone watch those videos? I am furious! Do you hear Nancy panting when she is filming that young girl? DISGUSTING!

Did you see how that agent searched their home and how they were giving him a hard time? Played him like he was a Baby Grand! I am LIVID! I want to start or join some sort of agency to catch these muthaeffers!

Why is a search allowed to be conducted like that? They should have to wait outside with an officer, while that agent searches. He can't see if there is a children's tooth brush or anything in the bathroom with them hounding him and peeking in! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so mad right now and I just watched the videos. I haven't read the report or seen TCNG interrogation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back