Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Please continue here.

Thread #5

We still do not have a POI or suspect so the following warning still stands:

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!!!!

LAY OFF THIS FAMILY! Mental illness does NOT automatically translate into violence. The mom has made no public appearances so speculating about her intelligence, mental capacity, etc. is totally off the wall.

Give it a rest until LE gives us something.

Also, please stop bickering over the teeth issue.

Any more violations and to's will be recommended.

Let's stick to the facts that we know and develop our theories around those. We should be getting more information soon.

Please do NOT post rumors from facebook.

Salem

I couldn't think of a better way to establish your insanity defense, than check into a mental health facility as LE is descending upon you....
The New Hampshire Hospital is a very reputable facility and affiliated with Dartmouth Medical School. IMO, he is not going to "fake out" these well-educated "seasoned" professionals. They will know if he is or is not mentally ill.

I couldn't think of a better way to establish your insanity defense, than check into a mental health facility as LE is descending upon you....

Devil's Advocate - I couldn't think of a time you'd be more likely to check in to a mental health facility than when your daughter has gone missing and been killed, your spouse is barely handling it, and the media is digging up everything they can about you.

hollye...
thanx so much for the Cast of Characters & the Time Line of Events.
I refer to it often, before asking many of my questions!:yourock:

Devil's Advocate - I couldn't think of a time you'd be more likely to check in to a mental health facility than when your daughter has gone missing and been killed, your spouse is barely handling it, and the media is digging up everything they can about you.

True.

And another scenario to think about.

Would "someone" (the suspect?) think the SF would be immediately the first one blamed if something happened to Celina?

IMO

Thanks Hollye!
Your maps and time-line information are so helpful~

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/r...dad_cries_out_for_justice_celina_cass_murder/

This article quotes a family friend saying, "“I barely got out of her that they hadn’t seen her since 9 o’clock,” she said."

This makes it sound like BOTH the mother and the sf last saw her a 9pm.

It also quotes cc's bio grandfather, "Laro said his son, Adam, Celina’s father, had tried to see her and her sister several times over the past year, but their mother usually told him they were busy or not at home. “We don’t know what’s gone on in the house the last year or two,” Laro said.

That helps explain some of the family dynamics and why AL referred to WN as the father etc

From what I have learned from the Caylee investigation, where LE asked what happened in FCA's life at a certain point, I hope the investigators apply this to Celina's life as well.
She made it to 11 years without being killed, so what happened in the past few months?

I know there is a lot of speculation but I am really hoping that a definitive cause of death can and has been determined...please, not another trial where COD can't be determined but appears to be homicide.

I understand that the media reporting "no cause of death" is not quite accurate, am just worrying in advance...

Yellow Rose, yes you are correct... I was just saying what I had read here so I must have gotten it wrong.

The family said that they passed the LDT, not LE. My apologies!!!

Good morning all of my WS friends! I think and I hope that today is the day we will see movement in the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong