TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren, 44, Signal Mountain, 30 April 2011 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Gail Nowacki Palmgren is missing as of 4/30/11 from Signal Mountain TN.
She is driving a Jeep Rubicon, 4 door, Red, with AL license plate number "Eazy St" .
Gail is 5'8", blond hair, 135 lbs. Call Signal Mountain PD at 423-886-2124.

sigpic3550_5.gif

WRCB TV
14595650_BG1.JPG

14595650_BG2.JPG

Thread # 1
Thread # 2
Thread # 3
[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137536"]Thread # 4[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139299"]Thread # 5[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141660"]Thread # 6[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143418"]Thread # 7[/ame]

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146377"]Thread # 8 [/ame]

Gail Nowacki Palmgren Media Links

Gail Nowacki Palmgren Timeline

Please continue here...

If you have any information of tips to share please contact Hamilton County Sheriff's Criminal Investigations Division:

(423)209-8940 or (423)622-0022.

You can also submit a tip via email at:

investigations@hcsheriff.gov

Knock off the personal attacks. They are derailing the thread and they are not what Websleuths or this case is about. Please bring the focus back to Gail and the possible locations where she might be.

From JBean's post last night:

Time outs will be given to those that are compelled to create arguments,attack other members personally or generally create problems. Reposting a post after a mod has removed it will earn you a TO . That is the kind of work the mods don't need and does not advance the discussion.

Ignore feature is handy. Please use it.
thanks.

Thank you for reopening Gail's thread, mods.

Does anyone know if Gail routinely took her Jeep to a specific gas station or carwash?

Also, does anyone roughly know the mileage that was on the Jeep at the time Gail disappeared?

One more question- was there any damage to it at the time it disappeared- such as dings, scrapes, etc? TIA

From JBean's post last night:

Time outs will be given to those that are compelled to create arguments,attack other members personally or generally create problems.

I wasn't here last night and don't know what happened (not asking what did). I just want to make sure I understand this, so I don't get in trouble. Could a mod please explain or give an example of what is meant by creating arguments and also by generally creating problems?

Thanks

Ex:

JBean- The grass is green.

Believe09- technically the grass is yellow, which is a component of green.

JBean- Ok, so we are saying the same thing.

Believe09- No we are not. I am saying the grass is yellow, and here in the copy/pasted post of yours you are saying the grass is green therefore you are wrong.

Does this help?

Oriah, do you have more thoughts on locations that would be useful to focus on for SAR searches?

Believe, both you and JBean are wrong. The grass in TN is red.

Which brings me to another question... is the interior of Gail's Jeep cloth or leather?

I spotted a four door crimson Rubicon two days ago in an Applebee's parking lot here in Gilbert, AZ. It was backed in to the parking space so I could see the wheel cover was removed but the license plate was blocked by bushes. I felt too ridiculous to go into the Applebee's to search tables for Gail but have been kicking myself since.

Has anyone other than LE tried to run the VIN to see if it is now licensed elsewhere?

Believe, both you and JBean are wrong. The grass in TN is red.

Which brings me to another question... is the interior of Gail's Jeep cloth or leather?

I've seen grass that's blue!!!

Oriah, have you gotten the mines info you were looking for a while back? I started researching, found out the mountain was built on top of an abandoned mine, and then... I got distracted :)

Want me to dig around for some more? Or did you find what you needed?

Oriah, a couple of weeks ago I went to the fairgrounds where I live and every dealership in my town had their vehicles there and it was the first time I ever laid eyes on a Jeep Rubicon up close and personal. I was surprised at how tiny this vehicle really is. It actually seems smaller than a Jeep Liberty in my opinion. I would suggest that everyone following this case go to a Jeep Dealership in their area and sit in a Jeep Rubicon if you've never been in one. As I sat in the vehicle I tried to imagine what I would have felt like if I had been Gail and I had two children in the vehicle and felt like I was being followed. I would have been terrified because there is not much to this vehicle. I believe Gail's vehicle was a soft top to boot. I felt like I was sitting in an old Army jeep type vehicle with a ragetop covering the roof. I didn't feel safe at all and it takes a lot to scare the heck out of me after all I've been through. If I had been driving what Gail was driving when I was being chased on mountain roads in Tennessee and when someone tried to run me off the road on several ocassions I don't think I would be here today. This is just how I felt as I sat in a Jeep Rubicon a couple of weeks ago. Don't get me wrong, the vehicle is a nice vehicle and it serves it purpose, but I remember all too well what it was like having someone chasing me and trying to run me off the road and I can tell you if I had been driving a Rubicon at the time I know I would have rolled that vehicle under the road conditions and speed I was force to drive in to get to safety.

Oriah, do you have more thoughts on locations that would be useful to focus on for SAR searches?

I do, believe09.
Are you looking for locations to be searched by volunteers?

I've seen grass that's blue!!!

Oriah, have you gotten the mines info you were looking for a while back? I started researching, found out the mountain was built on top of an abandoned mine, and then... I got distracted :)

Want me to dig around for some more? Or did you find what you needed?

I did get the mine info- thank you BeanE!
The mine info can be found here:

I am currently interested in quarries.

http://www.state.tn.us/environment/wpc/programs/abandmine/

One has to dig a bit to find the coords for every location... but they are there.

Oriah, a couple of weeks ago I went to the fairgrounds where I live and every dealership in my town had their vehicles there and it was the first time I ever laid eyes on a Jeep Rubicon up close and personal. I was surprised at how tiny this vehicle really is. It actually seems smaller than a Jeep Liberty in my opinion. I would suggest that everyone following this case go to a Jeep Dealership in their area and sit in a Jeep Rubicon if you've never been in one. As I sat in the vehicle I tried to imagine what I would have felt like if I had been Gail and I had two children in the vehicle and felt like I was being followed. I would have been terrified because there is not much to this vehicle. I believe Gail's vehicle was a soft top to boot. I felt like I was sitting in an old Army jeep type vehicle with a ragetop covering the roof. I didn't feel safe at all and it takes a lot to scare the heck out of me after all I've been through. If I had been driving what Gail was driving when I was being chased on mountain roads in Tennessee and when someone tried to run me off the road on several ocassions I don't think I would be here today. This is just how I felt as I sat in a Jeep Rubicon a couple of weeks ago. Don't get me wrong, the vehicle is a nice vehicle and it serves it purpose, but I remember all too well what it was like having someone chasing me and trying to run me off the road and I can tell you if I had been driving a Rubicon at the time I know I would have rolled that vehicle under the road conditions and speed I was force to drive in to get to safety.

BBM: That's an excellent suggestion, Snowbunny.

I'd like to return to my post awhile back about the possible lack of a top on the Jeep.

Does anyone know where the hardtop for the Jeep is currently?

I spotted a four door crimson Rubicon two days ago in an Applebee's parking lot here in Gilbert, AZ. It was backed in to the parking space so I could see the wheel cover was removed but the license plate was blocked by bushes. I felt too ridiculous to go into the Applebee's to search tables for Gail but have been kicking myself since.

Has anyone other than LE tried to run the VIN to see if it is now licensed elsewhere?

I ran the vin. Came back with nothing. But search tables, jwpmoyer!! Don't feel foolish!

Another thing people can do is print out a few posters and whenever they see a Rubicon, put one up at that location. Helps with car enthusiasts, to get the word out there.

Oriah, if you have the VIN for Gail's vehicle did you run a carfax on it? It would show if there was any maintenance done on the vehicle.

Oriah, if you have the VIN for Gail's vehicle did you run a carfax on it? It would show if there was any maintenance done on the vehicle.

Shows maintenance, odometer, prior bodywork etc... but all from last date serviced. I'd like to know beyond that.

Shows maintenance, odometer, prior bodywork etc... but all from last date serviced. I'd like to know beyond that.

I was hoping that if the vehicle was still in commission that maybe someone had taken the vehicle in for servicing since Gail went missing and it might have given us a lead. It would have shown also if the vehicle had changed hands if it had been sold or turned over into someone else's name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni