Darlie Routiers Website!!

Thank you for posting that WC!

Hi all,

The new Darlie site looks to be up and running. I found it through a google search (came in through the backend of it). Lots of new photos (not so much of the crimescene) and it appears to have all the multimedia (TV programs) back up.

www.routiertranscripts.com
www.justicefordarlier.net (duplicate site)

Dani, I get an error message when I try to click on those links.

Hmmm - that is very wierd. I can access it no problem. Maybe they took it down for a while at the time you were trying.

Try again and let me know how you go.

They had the site up a few months back and then realised people had found it and took it offline because it wasn't ready. Maybe it still isn't ready and they aren't happy that people found it again. If that is the case then they have a problem because I found it through google.

Just out of curiosity I looked at the website. I could see it no problems and went to the galleries of Darlie. Why does she need to pose, always showing off her *advertiser censored*? I just find it strange that if your children where killed and you were innocent why would you need to pose for pictures with your chest sticking out? I would assume that they are pretty recent because it showed the surviving son visiting Darlie in prison and he looked older.

Oh well my point is I never followed this case and do not know if she is guilty or innocent, but I guess I just do not understand her need to always try to look sexy. Why cannot she just look normal? Is she that self centered, it is all about her?

Beffie said:
Is she that self centered, it is all about her?

Actually yes, it is. Darin commented to the paramedics at the house that night about her breasts, so apparently, that's what both of them cared about.

I went to the site and although I've heard of this case I never read everything about it. Just curious, can someone familiar with the case tell me the evidence that convicted her?

I finally tried to get to the site again and this time, it worked. As for her pictures, I guess I didn't pay attention to her poses, I didn't really notice her trying to show off her *advertiser censored*. It could be that they picked out the pictures where she looked prettiest, in order to gain sympathy for her.

The pictures of her wounds and the boys' really show the difference in the violence of the attacks on her compared to the boys. She was cut, yes, and while not just scratches on her part, nothing at all like the brutal stabbings done to those boys.

alpharee, the transcripts hold alot of info, but it is a huge amount of reading. To refresh myself on the case, I reread the opening and closing statements by the prosecution and the defense at first, then back to the transcripts to read Darlie's testimony and other witnesses for more details on some things brought up in closing.

Darlie's testimony was quite an eye-opener for me. Her memory would come and go even while testifying.

Crimelibrary (http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_murders/women/routier/1.html) has a story on Darlie's case that is easier reading, and a Google search will bring up quite a few more.

Regards,
Pea

Alpharee, there's just too much to be able to try and remember and post. Dasgal has got a pretty extensive personal file going on this case, so let me check with her and see if she's got anything that she can lay her hands on that would give you the condensed version.

I just wanted to say that I do not think I will ever be the same. I seen those dead babies and their stab wounds are so bad. It seems Darlies are more like gashes, but those poor boys were stabbed several times.

May God hold those precious boys near. *IF* Darlie did this to her boys I hope she gets what she deserves.

How could someone do that? I am just so sad. :(

Does anyone know if Darlie had her first son before she was pregnant or was pregnant and got married. I had heard (and forgive me if I am way off base, I did not follow this case and it always bothers me how a mother could kill her kids) that some mothers in bad marriages who marry their childs father, resent that child because if it were not for them they would not have gotten married and somehow hold the child responsible. Again forgive me if I am off base, but like I said, I just would like to find an answer for such an awful act.

Beffie said:
I just wanted to say that I do not think I will ever be the same. I seen those dead babies and their stab wounds are so bad. It seems Darlies are more like gashes, but those poor boys were stabbed several times.

May God hold those precious boys near. *IF* Darlie did this to her boys I hope she gets what she deserves.

How could someone do that? I am just so sad. :(

Does anyone know if Darlie had her first son before she was pregnant or was pregnant and got married. I had heard (and forgive me if I am way off base, I did not follow this case and it always bothers me how a mother could kill her kids) that some mothers in bad marriages who marry their childs father, resent that child because if it were not for them they would not have gotten married and somehow hold the child responsible. Again forgive me if I am off base, but like I said, I just would like to find an answer for such an awful act.

I don't know how she could have done it. When I first saw the autopsy pictures of the boys and saw those wounds I had nighmares and insomnia for the longest time. I just wanted to hug my own children tight and not let them go.

I believe that Darlie and Darin were married before she got pregnant. However, she did meet Darin when she was only 15 years old. I don't know (but someone else here might), what age she was when they actually got married.

Darlie and Darin's marriage was falling apart. Their business was falling apart. I'm positive that these stresses were the major contributing factor to her murdering the boys.

I have every reason to believe that the higher courts will uphold the lower courts' rulings and Darlie will, one day, take the walk to the execution room in Texas.

thanks all for the input. I listened to her 911 tape. I dunno...kinda sounded weird to me. Like she was playin the part...to calm....even though she sounds a little distraught with her words, her voice is still to calm to me. I'd be a basket case.

alpharee said:
thanks all for the input. I listened to her 911 tape. I dunno...kinda sounded weird to me. Like she was playin the part...to calm....even though she sounds a little distraught with her words, her voice is still to calm to me. I'd be a basket case.

Yeah I too hear guilt all over that call. She's sounds angry rather than distraught to me. When I first heard that call, I was very shaken. It almost turned me back to innocent. Then I listened a few times and I got it. All that "who would do this" bs.

alpharee said:
Hi. I just saw DP (Jeana's) post to you. If there is anything you would like to know, I would be happy to try to clarify things for you.

As far as the 911 call, I've taken it apart a few times, and yes, you are right, It's REALLY weird. Go to the written log and check it out. The reason I say that is because you are most likely going to be panicked when you just killed your kids in a tantrum. Look at what she says and not how she says it.

Many times, she refers to the children as dead. She seems very concerned about dying from her neck wound. She feels this weird need to explain on the 911 call what "happened". She goes into all this detail.
Most of the time when people call in bad 911 calls, It's a lot of chaos. No complete stories. Instead of talking about "fighting" and accidentally wiping away fingerprint evidence I would expect her to be more like, "There was this really tall white guy! I woke up and he was sitting on me! He stabbed my kids! They are dying!"
When people describe tragedy, they almost always take it from the "first person" first. Darlie doesn't. She's freaking out to be sure, but she isn't describing things as they "first appeared" because of course they didn't happen that way, so all she can say is that her babies are dying. He babies are dead. Hurry up because I feel really bad. I'm dying. I accidentally wiped the fingerprints off. Maybe we could have found him. Maybe we cound have caught them. I fought with "him" yet she has zero description on the phone. That should have been the FIRST thing. "I was attacked by this crazy person who killed my kids. He looks like this..... FIND HIM!"
Also, she is on a cordless phone, but she stays FAR AWAY from the dying children. Why? She is supposed to be going back and forth with wet towels according to her, (why wet for goodness sakes if not to answer why all the blood was cleared away from the kitchen sink) but yet according to audio experts, she never left the kitchen during the 911 call except to go into the garage.
I hope I haven't bored you with all this, but it's a very involved case and I've been posting on it for almost a decade.

As long as we are on this new site which is just Cheryl's attempt to keep involved.......Jeff Crilley. Did you guys catch that crap? I can't remember exactly how it goes, but it's something like, "How to promote your newscast for yourself" or something like that.
Pay attention to that because he certainly follows his own advice. Anything for ratings. Be contiversial. Go off the deep end to get your face some air time.
And Cheryl loves him. Because I suppose he is one of the few people on the planet who don't find her to be a complete nutjob. Hell, the whole Darlie group including Darlie's family broke it off with her, but she has to stay in the mix.
It's her only sad mistaken claim to fame. Maybe he does think she is a nutjob but he just like the ratings. I don't know. Darlie doesn't have much ratings these days. Most people see them both for what they are.
Just my humble opinion.

LOL Funny you should mention Jeff Crilley. He said something to the effect of "if she was acting, it was an academy award winning performance." BWHAAAAAAAAAA He interviewed her in prison YEARS after all this when she already knew what turned most people off about her. She, for once, actually cried wet tears - for herself. Yup, Jeff Crilley should be nominated for that Pulitizer Prize any day now. :loser: :loser: :loser:

Jeana (DP) said:
I don't know how she could have done it. When I first saw the autopsy pictures of the boys and saw those wounds I had nighmares and insomnia for the longest time. I just wanted to hug my own children tight and not let them go.

I believe that Darlie and Darin were married before she got pregnant. However, she did meet Darin when she was only 15 years old. I don't know (but someone else here might), what age she was when they actually got married.

Darlie and Darin's marriage was falling apart. Their business was falling apart. I'm positive that these stresses were the major contributing factor to her murdering the boys.

I have every reason to believe that the higher courts will uphold the lower courts' rulings and Darlie will, one day, take the walk to the execution room in Texas.
I just saw them. It's the sadist thing I've ever seen. I can't stop crying. How could a mother do this to her children? Those poor boys.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back