What is left to complete?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLmom777

Former Member
Reaction score
There are several loose ends in this case. I don't know about others, but I thought that maybe we could get a list in order to try and keep track of these things.

<modsnip>

Probation hearing

Motion on the $200,000

ZFG lawsuit

IRS lien

Motion to release jail video of when Caylee was found

What else am I missing?

There are several loose ends in this case. I don't know about others, but I thought that maybe we could get a list in order to try and keep track of these things.

<modsnip>

Probation hearing

Motion on the $200,000

ZFG lawsuit

IRS lien

What else am I missing?

DT appeal of KC's convictions for lying

Repayment of costs of search and prosecution

Repayment of fines and court costs levied against KC for both cases.

Sanction against JB for willfully not meeting deadline w/grief expert that HHJP said he would withhold levying until end of trial.

Adjudication of other 6 or 7 check fraud charges that HHJS withheld until when???

Lawsuit by Tim Miller/EquSearch

Lawsuit by diver who searched for Caylee

Returning KC's car and all of the items removed from the A's household to them. (wonder how long it will take for those to be on sale on eBay?)

perhaps technically not related to the question,but CA and GA are starting a new foundation and will be receiving an income from it.That bears watching closely IMO.

Great thread! Thanks

LE stated there was an ongoing investigation into witness tampering.

Originally Posted by FLmom777

Probation hearing

Motion on the $200,000

ZFG lawsuit

IRS lien

What else am I missing?

DT appeal of KC's convictions for lying

Repayment of costs of search and prosecution

Repayment of fines and court costs levied against KC for both cases.

Sanction against JB for willfully not meeting deadline w/grief expert that HHJP said he would withhold levying until end of trial.

Adjudication of other 6 or 7 check fraud charges that HHJS withheld until when???

Lawsuit by Tim Miller/EquSearch

Lawsuit by diver who searched for Caylee

Returning KC's car and all of the items removed from the A's household to them. (wonder how long it will take for those to be on sale on eBay?)

Motion by Orlando Sentinel filed July 28
to release Jose Baez' lists of costs from March 25, 2009 hearing transcript.
Story: http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...802_1_anthony-case-casey-anthony-defense-team
Document: http://www2.tbo.com/mgmedia/file/42/casey-anthony-orlando-sentinel-motion-seeking-rele/

Motions by OS and other media agencies to release names of jurors.Story: http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/casey-anthony-trial-orlando-sentinel-others-argue-for-1586573.html

<modsnip>

Probation hearing

Motion on the $200,000

ZFG lawsuit

IRS lien

What else am I missing?

BBM: Justice for Caylee !

It still "boils my blood" that Caylee's "murderer" was found "Not Guilty" !

Hopefully there wil be Justice for Caylee ... maybe not in this world ... but in the next !

MOO MOO MOO ...

BBM: Justice for Caylee !

It still "boils my blood" that Caylee's "murderer" was found "Not Guilty" !

Hopefully there wil be Justice for Caylee ... maybe not in this world ... but in the next !

MOO MOO MOO ...

I want to know why Baez and Co. needed all that investigative work when they "knew" Caylee had drown in the pool"? Why do you need JAC $ to investigate everyone and their brother if the baby drown in the pool? JAC needs to jump on this, NOW.

Something tells me that just when this case starts to fade something will pop up.There will always be loose ends to tie up.

Want to see the DT charged with fraudently collecting funds from the state. Follow the money trail. Collecting funds from the media while prolonging this case for a missing child was self-serving for the DT. The DT and FCA should be required to reimburse the state, and pay back double for all those frivolous motions.

Want to see the DT charged with fraudently collecting funds from the state. Follow the money trail. Collecting funds from the media while prolonging this case for a missing child was self-serving for the DT. The DT and FCA should be required to reimburse the state, and pay back double for all those frivolous motions.

Oh ,this was absolutely to JB's benefit to drag the case out. More media exposure ,more public frenzy =more money from the media "deals".

Possibly some more checking into Amy's wreck and the night she woke wearing the wrong pants and didn't know why. Perhaps air testing her trunk and hair sampling.

Efforts to determine Caylee's Dad and family, and find out if he is still alive and well, and if not, exactly what happened to him.

Possibly, make sure what was going on when the elderly grandpa going on hospice right when all this took place, yet he lived more months.

Making sure what was wrong with Lee back when he had the very serious health condition (if it was a blood condition).

Al Taylor , tv producer and his law suit of contract breach against Anthony,Baez and third party.

Possibly some more checking into Amy's wreck and the night she woke wearing the wrong pants and didn't know why. Perhaps air testing her trunk and hair sampling.

Efforts to determine Caylee's Dad and family, and find out if he is still alive and well, and if not, exactly what happened to him.

Possibly, make sure what was going on when the elderly grandpa going on hospice right when all this took place, yet he lived more months.

Making sure what was wrong with Lee back when he had the very serious health condition (if it was a blood condition).

I don't recall Grandpa being in Hospice.He was in a nursing home following a stroke.
Besides,my father, who had vascular dementia ,was placed on Hospice 3 different times.The first time he received services for a year,before he was discharged.The second time after many months ,we brought him to our home from the nursing home and because he stabilized he was ,again discharged.Almost 7 months later he declined rapidly and this time received Hospice services for only a few weeks before he died. No one has a crystal ball. Hopice has criteria for admission and they follow the patient closely .If they stabilize for a period of time ,they discharge them.

Why did CA stick her head in the sand for two-plus years while FCA stole from her and pretendeds she had a job? I believe that the only obvious answer would be that CA went along with the pretense in order to keep Caylee Marie there as much as possible.
Actually, I believe that CA knew much more than she let on. She knew that FCA was a liar, a thief and a sociopath. She managed to keep her anger in check until FCA stole from the nursing home funds for grandpa. CA's mother raised the roof when FCA stole their money, and forced CA to take steps to punish the thief. Looks like CA was okay when FCA stole, as long as nobody outside of herself was aware of how bad it was.
I think that CA habitually snooped in FCA's room when she was sure FCA would be gone long enough to do an "inspection". CA seemed to need to control everybody in that house. Clearly she could not control FCA. I believe that GA just went along with CA to keep the peace.

What was with the bizarre testimony of LA when he broke down crying on the witness stand. I think that JB threatened to "expose" something about LA that might be cause for shame. Something took placew that called for LA to show the jury how weird he was, like the rest of the A's. LA did not seem to be very involved in Caylee Marie's life, though they tried to cast him as the adoring uncle. I don't think LA cared much about anything that went on in the A's household. He seemed detached and I felt that his eager detective role complete with notebook was staged. He may have been searching for some truths, but not to share with LE. I think maybe LA felt disgusted/pissed that FCA got more attention than she deserved?

What drove this family to deny justice for Caylee Marie? Was it about "image" or was it because of "guilt"? The A's kept notebooks very early on, and looking back, it must have been so they could all get their stories straight. CA was a fanatic about every detail, and had amazing recall when it suited her. I think she started scripting the "Caylee Marie was taken by the nanny" as soon as FCA got arrested and quit talking. CA spoke for FCA, and for all of the A's, and never blinked an eye as she manufactured non-truths. She became the puppet master of everyone, except for FCA, who was not going to tell her what she did with Caylee Marie. CA knows what FCA did, the answer was in her car trunk, and the swamp. CA knows why, but if I were her I wouldn't try to learn the how.
IMO

What did MP do the day she rushed over to the A's house as soon as the media announced the discovery of a skull near Hopespring Dr. Did she hide something, destroy something, or remove something? I always thought that it wasn't the dogs that needed her there right then.
IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member