TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen early on the morning of April 13, 2011, outside of her home in Darden, Tennessee. She was seen being led away from the carport of her home toward a wooded area by a man described as approximately 5'8" to 6'0" tall and 200 pounds, wearing camouflage clothing.
Holly Lynn Bobo was last seen wearing a pink shirt and light blue jeans.
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap
image_thumb
image_thumb

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10
Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13
Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25
Thread #26

-RUMORS are not allowed and will be removed.

-It's fine to discuss the brother and anyone mentioned in the media and tied to this case. Its not ok to talk about him or anyone as a suspect or POI. No one has been named as such.

-If you are new to us here, please take a moment to review our Terms of Service and Rules, especially the piece regarding social networking sites (Facebook and Twitter):
Rules Etiquette & Information

Professional Posters & Verified Locals/Insiders

Holly Bobo Map
Created by Hollye Thanks!

Some blog sites are not allowed to be linked to because of so many rumors being posted on them. Please pm a Mod if its not posted below to see if they are allowed.

The following blog sites are allowed to be linked to:
Case Signal (BeanE's site)
Val - The Hinky Meter
Amandareckonwth's case archive site - Crankycrankerson
Patty G's Video Library site

Please continue here!

Praying for Holly.....

Where could she be?

1. Dumb question, what is unsub?

2. Wall would be in violation of court order when he failed to registar. RSO's in most states have to submit paperwork to the court if they want to move states, so he would be criminally liable for failure to registar, and could be extridited to face prosecution.

3. CB is the topic of discussion due to his alledged contradictory statements, and I admit, in the interviews he doesn't tell his story with what I would call "witness stand clearity", instead he kind of tells it in a offhand way that leaves alot opened to speculation...and I also find that very annoying...but I just can't see how its possible that this kid had the physical time, or the brains(no offense) to cover it up...whoever did this got away without even a trace.

4. I have aways wondered if the reports that people where not allowing there property to be searched had to do with the meth and pot problems reported in TN. I would image half the town has a backyard pot garden...

27 threads and still no Holly....no insights to offer, just prayers that she's found soon.

Need to scope out this guy Jason Nicholle was was arrested a week after HB was abducted. He had stalked two 19 yr. girls (not on his record)...so says the article. I imagine you guys have the goods on this guy already.

1. Dumb question, what is unsub?

2. Wall would be in violation of court order when he failed to registar. RSO's in most states have to submit paperwork to the court if they want to move states, so he would be criminally liable for failure to registar, and could be extridited to face prosecution.

3. CB is the topic of discussion due to his alledged contradictory statements, and I admit, in the interviews he doesn't tell his story with what I would call "witness stand clearity", instead he kind of tells it in a offhand way that leaves alot opened to speculation...and I also find that very annoying...but I just can't see how its possible that this kid had the physical time, or the brains(no offense) to cover it up...whoever did this got away without even a trace.

4. I have aways wondered if the reports that people where not allowing there property to be searched had to do with the meth and pot problems reported in TN. I would image half the town has a backyard pot garden...

Personally, I don't think he had the brains. Just plenty of time to do his deed and take off with Holly. 15 to 20 minutes or more. As far as leaving evidence behind, we don't know at this point. LE could have plenty that we're not aware of. At least, I'm hoping they do. There had to have been prints, fibers, hairs. The question is how well did they do to recover this evidence considering they had people trample all over the place including people on SUV's , horses, etc.

As for the drug labs, I agree that may be a reason some would not have wanted their places searched even if LE said they would not prosecute. Who would want to take that risk? KWIM?

The reward money is high enough for any of these druggies to take the money and run but that didn't happen so I don't think it's drug related. The perp is probably some sex offender and not necessarily from TN.

That's my theory for today. It could change tomorrow. :banghead:

Look at the length of this driveway..

http://media.commercialappeal.com/media/img/photos/2011/04/16/Tenn_Woman_Abducted(2)_t320.JPG

I don't see how you get to the carport in the back of the house. I just read that the Bobo's refer to the converted garage (room addition) in their house as the "Garage".

Yes I have described the "garage" a good bit in the last two days. If you look at the aerial photos of the house you can clearly see that cars drive around the "North" end of the house... the paved driveway ends at the corner of the house but it is unpaved going back around the pool and to the "South" end of the house where, I believe, the car port is located.

The house being out in the middle of nowhere, and with the long driveway and possibility that Holly was accosted in the BACK of the property indicates this was not random. You wouldn't just be walking down the sidewalk here and see an attractive girl in her front yard...

Personally, I don't think he had the brains. Just plenty of time to do his deed and take off with Holly. 15 to 20 minutes or more. As far as leaving evidence behind, we don't know at this point. LE could have plenty that we're not aware of. At least, I'm hoping they do. There had to have been prints, fibers, hairs. The question is how well did they do to recover this evidence considering they had people trample all over the place including people on SUV's , horses, etc.

As for the drug labs, I agree that may be a reason some would not have wanted their places searched even if LE said they would not prosecute. Who would want to take that risk? KWIM?

The reward money is high enough for any of these druggies to take the money and run but that didn't happen so I don't think it's drug related. The perp is probably some sex offender and not necessarily from TN.

$85,000 should loosen a lot of tongues so I think if ANYONE had any creditable info they would have made a report by now. I'd turn in pretty much anyone for $85,000 (plus its just the right thing to do if you have info).

I do not see this as a typical drug related crime. Where I live is/was the "Meth Capital of the USA" over in Polk County, FL, and they didn't have meth crimes like this. It was usually people stealing stuff to make meth, meth labs being busted, and people committing burglaries to get stuff to sell for money to buy meth, etc.

I see the suspect's time line to be much greater than 15 minutes. The way everyone kept calling back and forth to Holly's mom would take time. When 911 was called the cops probably responded "quickly" but didn't drive to the house at 200 mph either. Then, I assume the first cop took his time to interview Clint, etc. before he decided to call for backup/assistance. Holly's parents said it took cops forever to get things set up and they spent a lot of time sitting around. I'm thinking the suspect had an easy two-four hour lead and that perhaps LE didn't really start to expand away from the Bobo house until 11 AM to Noon.

$85,000 should loosen a lot of tongues so I think if ANYONE had any creditable info they would have made a report by now. I'd turn in pretty much anyone for $85,000 (plus its just the right thing to do if you have info).

I do not see this as a typical drug related crime. Where I live is/was the "Meth Capital of the USA" over in Polk County, FL, and they didn't have meth crimes like this. It was usually people stealing stuff to make meth, meth labs being busted, and people committing burglaries to get stuff to sell for money to buy meth, etc.

I see the suspect's time line to be much greater than 15 minutes. The way everyone kept calling back and forth to Holly's mom would take time. When 911 was called the cops probably responded "quickly" but didn't drive to the house at 200 mph either. Then, I assume the first cop took his time to interview Clint, etc. before he decided to call for backup/assistance. Holly's parents said it took cops forever to get things set up and they spent a lot of time sitting around. I'm thinking the suspect had an easy two-four hour lead and that perhaps LE didn't really start to expand away from the Bobo house until 11 AM to Noon.

Yes, I was more stating the 15 to 20 minutes or more at what would be considered the "crime scene" before the cops got there . The Bobo home. I agree that by the time they got all their ducks in a row or turkeys (sorry couldn't resist), the perp was long gone. I'm convinced he took her out of State.

BBM: Not necessarily... the perp may not have touched anything except her, or could have been wearing gloves. Being outside, it would be very difficult to find trace evidence. Perps don't always leave hair and fibers around if they're only in a spot for a few minutes.

BBM: Not necessarily... the perp may not have touched anything except her, or could have been wearing gloves. Being outside, it would be very difficult to find trace evidence. Perps don't always leave hair and fibers around if they're only in a spot for a few minutes.

He was there longer than a few minutes, imo and I have no doubt Holly put up a struggle and that's why there was blood. Also, her lunch bag or box or whatever type it was could've been thrown out the window by the perp....along with other evidence he may have been in contact with. Footprints if they went into the woods would be another clue....and so on.

He may have touched something in the garage, If he was in/on some sort of hard surface like a floor he could have left footprints from outside. We do not know if he left anything behind, which, oddly happens a lot in crimes. Seemingly LE may be trying to compare something from the house area to items found around Holly's school. Since they went back to the school to look for items out front, I assume they had specific things they were looking for, based on earlier investigations around the crime scene.

How many times have we heard that the perp "always leaves something of himself or herself behind" at the scene of crimes. We shall see (or maybe we won't, at this rate) if this was the case here.

Yes, I was more stating the 15 to 20 minutes or more at what would be considered the "crime scene" before the cops got there . The Bobo home. I agree that by the time they got all their ducks in a row or turkeys (sorry couldn't resist), the perp was long gone. I'm convinced he took her out of State.

That seems logical to me too, but LE and family always say they believe she is still in the "area". They must have a reason to say that?

We could be looking at a situation where LE has fingerprints, hair, DNA, but nothing to comapare it to. A first time criminal that's not in the system. Those are the most frustrating cases because they have everything but a warm body to lock up.

That seems logical to me too, but LE and family always say they believe she is still in the "area". They must have a reason to say that?

Wishful thinking? If they believe the perp had a vehicle, logic says he wouldn't stick around especially if Holly screamed. They would be hot on his trail in no time. I think the reason he hid his car was so it couldn't be traced. No license, no model, no nothing.

If the 2 guys they arrested were the perps, (the child molester and the stalker guy) they would have their DNA so I'm guessing like you said in your other post, this guy is someone not on their radar yet.

We could be looking at a situation where LE has fingerprints, hair, DNA, but nothing to comapare it to. A first time criminal that's not in the system. Those are the most frustrating cases because they have everything but a warm body to lock up.

That is quite true. It was the case in the Anne Pressly murder. She was killed in October, and LE did get DNA from the assault. The tests were rushed and LE got the lab results back quickly, but nothing was in the system. No hits and so it was a dead end. But a woman who had been raped earlier that year, in April, had submitted a rape kit sample for DNA analysis, and that came back 6 months later, in November, as matching the sample from Anne's murder. Working independently, LE had a suspect in mind that had been involved in fencing stolen goods, home break ins, and robbery type crimes. Curtis Vance was called in for questioning regarding those crimes, and voluntarily submitted a DNA sample. Turns out Vance matched the two prior unknown DNA hits. And LE went out and arrested him for murder and assault... It was a round about way for sure to catch him and sadly it took other crimes and victims to make a complete picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46