General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
Rumors: This is not a rumor thread. Our verified locals are allowed to post about information they have heard locally as long as it is first hand information. (eg: If our local hears from store clerk that a player was arrested in the store). Theories do need to be based on fact in order to prevent starting rumors.

Links: Links are required if requested. Be prepared to supply a link if you state something as fact.

Etiquette: It is very important at WS that all members feel safe about being able to express themselves. This means that kindness prevails. WS asks that we treat others as we want to be treated. There are options for you to use if you are uncomfortable. These options are using your alert button, contacting a mod, or using your ignore feature. Do not ever discuss your need for using any of these options on the thread. We have a great moderation team here who will handle problems for you without disrupting other members. When discussing your theory, do not use personal pronouns such as "you". That simple guideline helps enormously so that all posters can express their theories without fear of judgment from other members.

Important guidelines for all threads in Haleigh's forum are listed here: *~*Special message to our Guests and New Members*~* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

If there are chronic problems following these guidelines, the member(s) involved will be placed on a Time Out and/or posts will be removed without warning. Everyone suffers when a member is in Time Out so don't go there! The purpose here is to have fun!

We're starting a new fresh thread.

Remember, NO BASHING THE PLAYERS IN THIS CASE. :nono:

Keep this informative and follow the rules of Websleuths. :tyou:

Yes, I can see where this case is frustrating to all of us here. We have all had 2 and a half years to form our opinions. Why is this so hard for all of us? I personally have changed my theory a few times. We all feel for the victim. Haleigh Cummings, and I feel we will, one day come to know what happened here. My basic theory has never changed tho, Ronald knows, he is in charge and he always felt he was in charge, and he will continue to be the one that tries to control the others. It will not last though.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18680086/detail.html

Search dog activity at that dumpster initiated LE to search that dumpster.
Just because nothing was found does not mean Haleigh was never placed there at some point in time on the evening of February 9, 2009 and removed before the 911 call was made on February 10th........JMHO..

Also, anyone know who this woman is who is speaking at the end of the video? She looks familar. I'm thinking she has attended some of the balloon releases for Haleigh. Is this the woman who set Misty up with the undercover agent? IIRC, the woman I am thinking of has a close relative in PCSO...JMHO

Search dog activity at that dumpster initiated LE to search that dumpster.
Just because nothing was found does not mean Haleigh was never placed there at some point in time on the evening of February 9, 2009 and removed before the 911 call was made on February 10th........JMHO..

Also, anyone know who this woman is who is speaking at the end of the video? She looks familar. I'm thinking she has attended some of the balloon releases for Haleigh. Is this the woman who set Misty up with the undercover agent? IIRC, the woman I am thinking of has a close relative in PCSO...JMHO

Sorry Em, but I don't know who she is and I thought I knew the names of all those connected to this case.

I'd like to continue this discussion from a closed thread. I had asked why RC,MC, and JR didn't have hair samples taken. Someone posted that LE would have to have RC's permission to have JR's hair tested for drugs.

These police knew about RC's prior drug use, and if they felt he or MC may have drugged the children, would they really need RC's permission? I don't know, that doesn't seem right to me. Any thoughts? txs

Yes, I can see where this case is frustrating to all of us here. We have all had 2 and a half years to form our opinions. Why is this so hard for all of us? I personally have changed my theory a few times. We all feel for the victim. Haleigh Cummings, and I feel we will, one day come to know what happened here. My basic theory has never changed tho, Ronald knows, he is in charge and he always felt he was in charge, and he will continue to be the one that tries to control the others. It will not last though.

I agree with you East Coast. To add to that, I also feel that he takes his guidance and lots of instruction from Tn. I think she is aslo in charage indirectly, eventhough she lets Ron "think" the decisions are totally his. I believe TN knows everything, as well as Ron. JMO:twocents:

The woman I am speaking of is named Linda Frank. She is in this youtube video and is speaking in the first part of this video.
The woman in the other video at the link provided appears at the end of the video, but I can't decide IF it's the same person..
I don't know how to do still shots of the two women to post them side by side..
‪Haleigh Cumming's family celebrates her birthday‬‏ - YouTube

Em, I don't know how to post the 2 side by side either. Wish I was more computer savvy. I did pull up 2 screens and looked at them side by side. I do believe they are the same woman. Even look to have the same glasses on. Also, another thing I noticed, at the end of this video, the woman that TN was hugging seemed to be even more upset that TN was. Wonder what that was about, and what Haleigh was to her personally? I may be making too much of it, especially since we all here seem to care more that TN does...IMO If she really cared, she would tell what she knows.

Em, I don't know how to post the 2 side by side either. Wish I was more computer savvy. I did pull up 2 screens and looked at them side by side. I do believe they are the same woman. Even look to have the same glasses on. Also, another thing I noticed, at the end of this video, the woman that TN was hugging seemed to be even more upset that TN was. Wonder what that was about, and what Haleigh was to her personally? I may be making too much of it, especially since we all here seem to care more that TN does...IMO If she really cared, she would tell what she knows.

Whats sad is these people who believe so much in Ron are being taken advantage by his family. jmo

I'd like to continue this discussion from a closed thread. I had asked why RC,MC, and JR didn't have hair samples taken. Someone posted that LE would have to have RC's permission to have JR's hair tested for drugs.

These police knew about RC's prior drug use, and if they felt he or MC may have drugged the children, would they really need RC's permission? I don't know, that doesn't seem right to me. Any thoughts? txs

They would have to have proable cause or the permission of Ronald. I know there is a big controversy now, schools are wanting parents to sign a form allowing for the school to drug test their children and some parents do not like the idea.

The only other case that is similar in regards to an OD theory was the Maddy McCann case out of Portugal. Different country, but I remember about all the theories of the child being drugged and how the McCann's months later had Maddy's siblings drug tested. LE never did. I think LE had wanted it done earlier, but the McCann's refused.

And when the other children's test came back negative, it was really too late to see if they were drugged that particular night.

Whats sad is these people who believe so much in Ron are being taken advantage by his family. jmo
I don't think Misty or Ron was taken advantage of. How about people that are alike, are attracted to each other? Ron and Misty have the same traits, and hooked up. As simple as that.

Now that doesn't excuse Ron breaking the law. He is still a rapist under the law.

Hi there. I don't believe we know if hair samples were or were not taken. I don't think it's the standard procedure with a missing child, but I may be wrong. Ron's arrests were from 5 years prior so I don't know that they would have a reason to do it. JMO

I don't think Misty or Ron was taken advantage of. How about people that are alike, are attracted to each other? Ron and Misty have the same traits, and hooked up. As simple as that.

Now that doesn't excuse Ron breaking the law. He is still a rapist under the law.

Sick people attract sick people, thats for sure. They are equally culpable here or Misty is in the dark, and I think she is, as her answer registered unsure when asked of Rons involvement.

From that link

And that is enough to give Sykes hope. She says a new detective has been assigned to the case and that she's pleased with the communication he's had with the family and says if anyone can find out what happened to Haleigh, he can.

AWESOME.

Hopefully Haleigh starts getting just as much attention as Caylee did.

From that link

And that is enough to give Sykes hope. She says a new detective has been assigned to the case and that she's pleased with the communication he's had with the family and says if anyone can find out what happened to Haleigh, he can.

AWESOME.

Hopefully Haleigh starts getting just as much attention as Caylee did.

If this is in fact true about a new detective being assigned to the case I will be very happy....and surprised. Why now; why not then!!

Sorry, don't believe a word GGMS says. She knows where little Haleigh is, she knows she will never come home!! :banghead:

Also, another vigil for Haleigh. Stop it, stop it. Greive privately now. You are so embarrassing yourselves.

Prayers for little Haleigh. I know she is in a better place than she ever was before. God bless her.

If this is in fact true about a new detective being assigned to the case I will be very happy....and surprised. Why now; why not then!!

Sorry, don't believe a word GGMS says. She knows where little Haleigh is, she knows she will never come home!! :banghead:

Also, another vigil for Haleigh. Stop it, stop it. Greive privately now. You are so embarrassing yourselves.

Prayers for little Haleigh. I know she is in a better place than she ever was before. God bless her.

Hi there.

bbm Do you have proof of these allegations? Not being difficult, but those are VERY serious allegations, there are some really nasty rumors about that IMO and there is no proof of that, no statements ever by LE about that, and no legit links to that. I don't believe Great Granny knows where HaLeigh is, if she did, she would have brought her home IMO. She loves and misses her little HaLeigh, and all she wants is to know where HaLeigh is, and bring her home.

I disagree that "they" are embarrassing themselves, and who do you mean by "they"? afaik Crystal, Teresa and Great Granny were all at the vigil, and all believe she is alive, and love and miss her and pray for her to come home. My heart breaks for HaLeigh and her whole family. JMO :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82