Jani Lane 47, lead singer of Warrant found dead

RIP Jani... Your lyrics and music will always be near and dear to my heart.

My sympathies to his children and family...

So sad

RIP beautiful Jani. Thank you for giving us some awesome music.

I met him before and he was such a nice guy. Prayers to his family. Rip Jani. Your music will always be remembered.

I met him before and he was such a nice guy. Prayers to his family. Rip Jani. Your music will always be remembered.

I'm seeing a lot of similar comments around the WWW. Good to know but makes it that much more difficult to lose him. :(

Prayers to his family.

On Celebrity Fit club he did address his alcohol problems to a degree .
He was so likeable and nice

I was SO sad to see this today. Jani was a part of my growing up! Don't know HOW many times I danced to "Cherry Pie" at a rock club I attended every weekend! That song (albeit a cheesy one, especially for them!) will be around forever.
RIP Jani Lane!

:( RIP Jani. I was always a huge Warrant fan. I knew he had some serious demons, especially lately, but wasn't expecting this. So sad.

I couldn't tell you a single song that warrant had.

But that is just way too young to pass away. RIP and my sympathies to your family and loved ones.

I miss ya Johnny boy:) and will always remember our New Years Eve in NYC in 1990 .. I met ya in D.C. and blondes were not my type, but your heart made me love ya...God just took his angel home.. I will miss your calls and texts even though ya knew i was 3 hours behind. haha:) Rest my friend you deserve it... We never said Goodbye on the phone just see ya later.. same goes for now!

Loved Warrent, loved Jani. my deepest sympathy to his family and friends.

Uncle Tom's Cabin and Ode To Tipper Gore.

R.I.P. Jani.

I'm seeing a lot of similar comments around the WWW. Good to know but makes it that much more difficult to lose him. :(

Prayers to his family.

Jani will be missed. I just can't believe I will never get to see him again. He was one in a million.

Published reports are saying that the L.A. Coroner has revealed that Lane officially died from alcohol poisoning.

Published reports are saying that the L.A. Coroner has revealed that Lane officially died from alcohol poisoning.

I was wondering if anyone knew why Jani was in that hotel? I thought he lived in California still.

I listen to a morning show each morning that's on a hard rock station. Right after Jani died, they had a few members of other bands who had met and partied with Jani in the past. They said that someone would always write a note that said "I am Jani Lane" and stuck it in one of his pockets before they went out at night. That just struck me as so sad. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back