Things that annoy me

erinleigh

Reaction score
I take this case very seriously but feel it is ok to be "annoyed" by certain things. feel free to add. here is my list.

1. How long it takes Darlie to squeeze out a single tear that doesnt even roll down her face all the way. She starts with the baby voice..then her voice quivers...she strains so hard to put emotion in her words...then finally at the end of the comment the slightest hint of a tear forms under her eyes.

2. The phrase "within 2 mm of her carotid artery" makes me want to pull my eyelashes out i've heard it so many times.

3. The way Don Davis in his book refers to Darlie and Darin's good looks. You would think Darin looked like Brad Pitt the way he describes him. and the most sickening description of Darlie is when he discuss her natural full breasts (before the EE's) and her round bottom and how young girls would look at Darlie and say.."when will that happen to me" gag

4. The term "livin large"

5. The way their life was described as if a fairy tale. i could not stop the eyeroll on this one.. At Christmas, their house was the most illumined, at Halloween their windows displayed more goblins than any other, at Thanksgiving the Routier's turkey was the largest and most flavorful. On the children's birthdays, Darlie threw gorgeous parties inviting classmates for an afternoon of frolic in their spacious entertainment center. - REALLY? the most flavorful turkey????????

6. Darlie's fake voice. who talks like that. i lived in texas 25 years so i aint buying the southern drawl. its a phony sickening sweet i can do no wrong voice and im sure the children heard quite another many times.

7. Darin's smirky face when being interviewed.

8. Darlie Kee's blame on everything and everyone. its one thing to love and support your child. its another to take it to Cindy Anthony type denial. notice both have daughters accused who can do no wrong? maybe mama's need to teach their children some accountability (no blaming them but for sure wouldnt hurt)

9. The way Darlie refers to her children as "my babies" it rubs me wrong, most likey because she killed them.

10. Who chews gum like that?

11. The way articles and books and websites describe her near life threatening wounds. (see #2 - we get it!!!!) She would have been released within a day had the Dr not been worried about her mental state. And didn't her neck wound only require being taped together

12. the term "Silly String Incident"

13. darlie's cat dying in the dryer on laundry day. that bugs the heck out me. that poor cat. and of course darlie had to have the perfect grave marker ect for it. everything always had to be perfect. why couldnt she be perfect at doing laundry? then she could have noticed her cat was in the dryer. not being mean im sure it happens but darn i wish i didnt know that story.

and finally for now.....
14. why i am obsessed with darlie's EE breast implants. i constantly wonder what would happen if one popped in prison. would she have to walk around with one big boob? would they remove the other implant? would she get a new one to replace the deflated one? and why do i care?????

So much word. And about the self-inflicted (IMO) neck wounds... doesn't that totally remind you of Jeffrey MacDonald?

I take this case very seriously but feel it is ok to be "annoyed" by certain things. feel free to add. here is my list.

1. How long it takes Darlie to squeeze out a single tear that doesnt even roll down her face all the way. She starts with the baby voice..then her voice quivers...she strains so hard to put emotion in her words...then finally at the end of the comment the slightest hint of a tear forms under her eyes.

2. The phrase "within 2 mm of her carotid artery" makes me want to pull my eyelashes out i've heard it so many times.

3. The way Don Davis in his book refers to Darlie and Darin's good looks. You would think Darin looked like Brad Pitt the way he describes him. and the most sickening description of Darlie is when he discuss her natural full breasts (before the EE's) and her round bottom and how young girls would look at Darlie and say.."when will that happen to me" gag

5. The way their life was described as if a fairy tale. i could not stop the eyeroll on this one.. At Christmas, their house was the most illumined, at Halloween their windows displayed more goblins than any other, at Thanksgiving the Routier's turkey was the largest and most flavorful. On the children's birthdays, Darlie threw gorgeous parties inviting classmates for an afternoon of frolic in their spacious entertainment center. - REALLY? the most flavorful turkey????????

6. Darlie's fake voice. who talks like that. i lived in texas 25 years so i aint buying the southern drawl. its a phony sickening sweet i can do no wrong voice and im sure the children heard quite another many times.

8. Darlie Kee's blame on everything and everyone. its one thing to love and support your child. its another to take it to Cindy Anthony type denial. notice both have daughters accused who can do no wrong? maybe mama's need to teach their children some accountability (no blaming them but for sure wouldnt hurt)

9. The way Darlie refers to her children as "my babies" it rubs me wrong, most likey because she killed them.

11. The way articles and books and websites describe her near life threatening wounds. (see #2 - we get it!!!!) She would have been released within a day had the Dr not been worried about her mental state. And didn't her neck wound only require being taped together

13. darlie's cat dying in the dryer on laundry day. that bugs the heck out me. that poor cat. and of course darlie had to have the perfect grave marker ect for it. everything always had to be perfect. why couldnt she be perfect at doing laundry? then she could have noticed her cat was in the dryer. not being mean im sure it happens but darn i wish i didnt know that story.

and finally for now.....
14. why i am obsessed with darlie's EE breast implants. i constantly wonder what would happen if one popped in prison. would she have to walk around with one big boob? would they remove the other implant? would she get a new one to replace the deflated one? and why do i care?????

I have never even heard about her cat dying in the dryer. Was that in one of the books that was published?

So much word. And about the self-inflicted (IMO) neck wounds... doesn't that totally remind you of Jeffrey MacDonald?

Yes it does. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the investigators in the MacDonald case find an empty vile of some drug he gave to himself to numb the pain from his injuries? If I remember right they found it in the bathroom sink drain????

Yes it does. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the investigators in the MacDonald case find an empty vile of some drug he gave to himself to numb the pain from his injuries? If I remember right they found it in the bathroom sink drain????

It's just speculation after the fact. There were two small vials found in the sink trap in the bathroom where he self-inflicted that chest wound. Speculation was he gave himself some narcan to numb the pain of the chest wound.

It's surprising how similar these two crimes are.

I never heard about the cat in the dryer either and no it's not in any of the book's I've read.

I have never even heard about her cat dying in the dryer. Was that in one of the books that was published?

It was in Hush Little Babies by Don Davis. it was brought up IIRC because police had found info on tombstones before the murders and the book explained it was Darlie searching for one for her cat. The cat was named Smoke and she had it for a long time. I cant remember the age but it was over 14. it said she had a "bad laundry day" i guess she didn't notice the cat was in the dryer when she was washing clothes. i'll go back and find the exact paragraph over the weekend. She as supposedly very upset and wanting the cat to have a very special tombstone and burial.
i believe this happened after Drake was born but I will double check. I really wonder about Darlie's state of mind after Drake as born. The Suicide note, the cat, the story from the housekeeper about her wrapping Drake in a blanket and covering his face ect...maybe death was creeping into her mind and it all came to a head that night. IIRC the Drake blanket story, leaving him in the highchair and him almost hitting his head on the coffee table all happened the afternoon of the murders. makes me wonder if Drake was going to be targeted but since the boys slept downstairs that night Darlie had the opportunity and state of mind and killed them instead. take that theory for what its worth.

anyone have a guess on my implant question? i know..i know.. but i cant help but wonder what procedure it. also wonder if she is only woman on death row with implants.

It annoys me that a child murdering narcissistic sociopath such as Darlie hasn't been extinguished yet. She is useless to society, yet sucking up taxpayer money and her time is overdue. Be done with it. America is breeding these types more and more, we need to start executing them faster and faster. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust, no do-overs.

@ erinleigh
Your post has me laughing. It really struck my funny bone, so I'm unable to reply in a serious way.

@ pip
Gosh, I really wish you would tell us how you really feel. Stop being such a wall flower.
I do agree with all you posted.

anyone have a guess on my implant question? i know..i know.. but i cant help but wonder what procedure it. also wonder if she is only woman on death row with implants.

She would receive medical treatment at the expense of the taxpayers to either replace/remove the ruptured implant (remove would be my guess, along with the remaining implant - to "even her out"). Prisoners receive medical/dental/gynecological/obstetric care as needed as well as any medication they require.

As far as anyone else on DR having implants....I have no idea.

Things that annoy me:

1. Darin

2. The 911 call - Darlie is not a good actress..."I already picked it up...we could've gotten prints maybe...[referring to the knife she used to kill her kids]"

3. All televised interviews with Darlie.:sick:

She would receive medical treatment at the expense of the taxpayers to either replace/remove the ruptured implant (remove would be my guess, along with the remaining implant - to "even her out"). Prisoners receive medical/dental/gynecological/obstetric care as needed as well as any medication they require.

As far as anyone else on DR having implants....I have no idea.

Things that annoy me:

1. Darin

2. The 911 call - Darlie is not a good actress..."I already picked it up...we could've gotten prints maybe...[referring to the knife she used to kill her kids]"

3. All televised interviews with Darlie.:sick:

hmmm.remove or replace. what if the state didnt wanna pay to remove the other one and left her lopsided. that would amuse me.

yes.. the televised interviews. i swear she must have learned that liars tend to blink a lot or avoid eye contact because she does this annoying thing where she bugs her eyes out, stares at interviewer, plays the "who will blink first game" and says "i did not kill my babies"
she gives off a creepy vibe in interviews. like my #1..the tear. it takes the whole interview to squeeze it out. and then there is the interview where she has on tons of makeup. she has 2 black blobs that hang under her eyes where the tear peeked out but never rolled all the way down.

ya and darin annoys me too. if he is innocent of everything then im sorry. but his personality is hard to take in interviews. he lies as easily as his wife.

the 911 call. i used to give her a pass on the prints thing thinking ok, the 911 caller brought it up. but then when i read she continued on about it at the hospital i stopped giving her the benefit of the doubt on that and realized she was trying to account for her prints on it. i guess i go with the theory she had the sock on when stabbing, tossed sock, saw damon still alive and picked up knife.
the whole call is upsetting. her poor son is still alive and she is screaming "their dead, their dying"..it enrages me. go touch your child if you are innocent. just speak softly and be there for him. tell him u love him. her whole call was a total theatrical mess.

she really thought she was gonna get away with it at the graveside bday party didnt she? she seemed so sure she would be a media darling. a poor mother who lost her children but honored them with a televised bday party and interview. so brave. the children would never want them to be sad. gum smack. UGH!

I'm sure that they would get her medical attention at once to fix whatever was wrong with it. I can't see them fixing it other than removing it and the other one. Who knows what they might really do since it would be our tax dollars paying for all of it anyways. I'm sure if she played her cards right she could talk them into some lipo suction too! I think she looked weird with those huge *advertiser censored* and such a small framed body. Just another thing she did for attention I suppose....more of the LOOK AT ME type stuff. I don't know if anyone else on death row has them. I think there are only 8 or 9 women even on death row in Texas.

hmmm.remove or replace. what if the state didnt wanna pay to remove the other one and left her lopsided. that would amuse me.

yes.. the televised interviews. i swear she must have learned that liars tend to blink a lot or avoid eye contact because she does this annoying thing where she bugs her eyes out, stares at interviewer, plays the "who will blink first game" and says "i did not kill my babies"
she gives off a creepy vibe in interviews. like my #1..the tear. it takes the whole interview to squeeze it out. and then there is the interview where she has on tons of makeup. she has 2 black blobs that hang under her eyes where the tear peeked out but never rolled all the way down.

ya and darin annoys me too. if he is innocent of everything then im sorry. but his personality is hard to take in interviews. he lies as easily as his wife.

the 911 call. i used to give her a pass on the prints thing thinking ok, the 911 caller brought it up. but then when i read she continued on about it at the hospital i stopped giving her the benefit of the doubt on that and realized she was trying to account for her prints on it. i guess i go with the theory she had the sock on when stabbing, tossed sock, saw damon still alive and picked up knife.
the whole call is upsetting. her poor son is still alive and she is screaming "their dead, their dying"..it enrages me. go touch your child if you are innocent. just speak softly and be there for him. tell him u love him. her whole call was a total theatrical mess.

she really thought she was gonna get away with it at the graveside bday party didnt she? she seemed so sure she would be a media darling. a poor mother who lost her children but honored them with a televised bday party and interview. so brave. the children would never want them to be sad. gum smack. UGH!

I can't tell you how many times I have listened to the 911 recording. From the first time I listened to it something just didn't rub me the right way. She seemed entirely to calm to me for just being attacked and her two boys stabbed.

OH gosh you do make me laugh Erin, I'm glad you joined this board.

Did you notice she even said "even though our hearts are broken" with a smile? Her heart didn't appear all that broken to me.

thanks cami. i always love reading your posts. i like to see people stick to the facts and help guide others to make a decision based on what is there and not pie in the sky maybes. after 15 years i think we all past the maybe stage.. make sense?

she tried to look demure. even though are hearts are breaking....********. she was just so....unemotional. it came off really fake. clutching that framed photograph.
not to be a narcissist..but when i die..i kinda hope people are sad for at least a full 2 weeks. i want at least one whole tear from someone who loved me. is that too much to ask? by all means, carry on, live your life, remember me and laugh..but gimme a TEAR..!!
note the open collar so we can all see that "life threatening wound" that is practically healed. and why dont i see the bone thumping stab wound on her arm standing out? must go rewatch now to look. ugh.

again..thanks to all who keep these threads goings. i would be so lonely being the only one here.

and finally for now.....
I agree with a lot of these. especially, 3. I live in Texas, and those 2 would never have been considered an attractive couple. 6. I hate that voice, and have no doubt that it's completely fake. I know a lot of girls who do talk like this, because they think it's appealing to guys. The only females who should naturally talk in such a high, baby voice, are munchkins. A big girl with that voice, is a dead giveaway. 13. I don't keep up with this case, like some do, and never heard the cat story. Ughh. 14. I've actually thought that the state should remove the implants...kind of a last psychological tie to her past. And then I think they look so ridiculous and uncomfortable, she should just suffer through it. Implants are supposed to be maintained, about every 10 years, so Darlie is due a check up. I wonder if anyone with implants has ever been executed? a sign of the times, I guess.

It annoys me that she is still hitting up taxpayers for 3 hots and a cot. Enough already. Get on with it.

Such a small thing, really, but it annoys me when people say 'Darlie is innocent!!' and all some of those supporters know about the facts of the case wouldn't fill a thimble.

Yes, everyone has a right to an opinion, but how can someone form an opinion if they don't have the facts? Or they have time to argue on the www that Darlie is innocent, but don't have time to read the transcripts.

and I had more hysteria in my voice than Darlie did. I accidentally hung up on 911 and they tried to call me back and I'm trying to call them back, it was terrible.

I firmly believe she's guilty. I can't reconcile my doubts about Darin. Something was very wrong in that house that night. I am reading through the transcripts and it is time consuming but well worth the effort. If more people had access to trial transcripts, I think justice would take a turn for the better. The appeals process is necessary but very much abused at this point.

I am a big supporter of The Innocence Project. I strongly believe in what they do and the success they've had at setting people free after proven wrongful conviction. It's always an indicator to me when they don't take on big name cases that can solved by DNA. Darlie is getting competent, professional legal advice, problem is, they got nuttin'. :banghead:

thanks cami. i always love reading your posts. i like to see people stick to the facts and help guide others to make a decision based on what is there and not pie in the sky maybes. after 15 years i think we all past the maybe stage.. make sense?

she tried to look demure. even though are hearts are breaking....********. she was just so....unemotional. it came off really fake. clutching that framed photograph.
not to be a narcissist..but when i die..i kinda hope people are sad for at least a full 2 weeks. i want at least one whole tear from someone who loved me. is that too much to ask? by all means, carry on, live your life, remember me and laugh..but gimme a TEAR..!!
note the open collar so we can all see that "life threatening wound" that is practically healed. and why dont i see the bone thumping stab wound on her arm standing out? must go rewatch now to look. ugh.

again..thanks to all who keep these threads goings. i would be so lonely being the only one here.

I have to take many breaks over the years from crime web sleuthing. I became too emotionally involved with the Caylee case, I needed a break.

Darlie's baby voice makes me want rip my own eyes out. Funny how she can whine like a baby, but can't shed a real tear. She has convinced herself that she didn't kill her boys. I am sure there are hundreds of people on Death Row, (ahem Scott Peterson) that convinced themselves innocent.

Here's my stance on what Darlie should do now.

ADMIT IT! Explain what drove her to the edge. If we are still talking about this case years later, can you imagine the popularity she would get if she held a DR press conference. Maybe NBC would pay for a boob job calibrate.. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back