question about shoes

The ones I've had have been very well-made, "worth the money" depends on what you pay for them , those ones on auction are currently at $5 so YES, definitely worth the money:) but I wouldn't pay $475, thats just for the brand name IMO.

As far as comfy, I'm not the one to ask because my feet are so sensitive nearly EVERY shoe hurts me in one way or another, I prefer either flip flops or Ugg boots for everyday wear:)

I'd never spend more than about $200 for a pair of heels. I'm wearing a pair now that have about a three inch stilleto heel and cost me about $125. They're by Andiamo. I ordered two pair and they came in last week. I've had them on about seven hours already today and they're as comfy as any low heel shoe I've ever worn, but look way better!!!

Jeana (DP) said:
I'd never spend more than about $200 for a pair of heels. I'm wearing a pair now that have about a three inch stilleto heel and cost me about $125. They're by Andiamo. I ordered two pair and they came in last week. I've had them on about seven hours already today and they're as comfy as any low heel shoe I've ever worn, but look way better!!!

OMG. I just bought, on eBay, my first pair or really expensive, very high heeled shoes. They feel like hell on earth. I would rather walk on shattered glass and hot coals. Darn it all. Oh well.

Tricia said:
OMG. I just bought, on eBay, my first pair or really expensive, very high heeled shoes. They feel like hell on earth. I would rather walk on shattered glass and hot coals. Darn it all. Oh well.

No kiddin??? Maybe those are the kind you should wear when you're not standing up!!! ;) ;) ;)

nixmom said:
You mean CFMPs??? :eek: :D

LOL...OMG. I haven't heard that in YEARS. I need to get out more.

LOL...Tricia, you could do what I do, if you work outside the home: I wear my sneakers to work (I walk to work 2.5 mi so no sexy shoes on the way there) and change into my expensive sexy shoes when I get there, because I am usually seated all day except for just short little walks within the office. Then after the workday is done, my feet are so happy to change back into my sneaks it gives me renewed energy for the walk home LOL.

Here are some cute Coach shoes that I haven't decided whether to keep or sell on ebay
micro268.jpg

And these are Via Spiga:
micro124.jpg

So maybe you guys can help me decide:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members