Press Release fo JonBenet Ramsey Show/Guest List/It's Good!!

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Feel free to pass this around everywhere and email it to everyone you know.

WEBSLEUTHS RADIO.COM

For Immediate Release 8/13/11
Email: tgrif@xmission.com

WEBSLEUTHS RADIO TAKES ON DISCOVERY I.D. AND THE JONBENET CASE​

Radio Show Brings Together Experts to get to the Truth About the Ramsey Case this Sunday 8 PM EST on Blog Talk Radio http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/08/15/websleuths-radio[/SIZE][/CENTER]

JonBenet Ramsey would have been 21 years old this month had she not been killed in her home on Christmas 1996.

Since then, much of what has been said about the case is not true.

For example, Aphrodite Jones recently broadcast a true crime program featuring the Ramsey case. However, “It was so full of misinformation that I felt something needed to be done and that’s why we have put together our special edition of Websleuths Radio” said Websleuths Radio host Tricia Griffith.

Join us Sunday August 14th on Websleuths Radio as we, once and for all, tell the truth about the JonBenet Ramsey case. Our guests include:

• Dr. Cyril Wecht, author of a new true crime book, and his co-author Dawna Kaufmann, who will explain what the autopsy of JonBenet really revealed. They will also explain what Dr. Henry Lee said about DNA and much more.

• Handwriting expert Cina Wong, who will talk about the strong similarities between the handwriting of the ransom note and Patsy Ramsey’s handwriting.

• Body language Expert Dr. Lillian Glass, who will delve into the very interesting interpretations of Burke Ramsey’s drawings that Burke drew when he was a child.

• Former Fox reporter Carol McKinley, one of the first national reporters to cover the crime, who will offer her insights into the case.

• Blog Talk Radio’s Levi Page, who will help us pull it all together.

Have the Ramsey’s really been cleared of any wrongdoing in the death of their daughter by the Boulder D.A.? No, at least not by the current Boulder D.A. Stan Garnett. Listen to find out more.

What about the DNA found on JonBenet? Won’t that lead to the “real killer”? It’s highly unlikely, and we’ll explain the reasons.

Do you write your lowercase “q’s” like an 8? The person who wrote the
ransom note did, and so did Patsy Ramsey. Please click on attachment at the bottom of this post to see the example

There are many more examples as strong or stronger than this that point to Patsy as the author of the note.

Join us this Sunday at 8:00 PM Eastern on Websleuths Radio for “The Truth About JonBenet Ramsey,” the first truly in-depth examination of the real evidence in this perplexing case.

You can listen here on Blog Talk Radio: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/08/15/websleuths-radio

The opinions expressed on Websleuths Radio are those of the hosts and guests and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Websleuths.com, the website, which is a totally separate corporate entity.

###​

Attachments

• 8qs.jpg
    8qs.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 169
Hey Everyone,

Rather than try and call in with questions why don't you join us in the blog talk chat room during the show and type them in there.

All you do is go to the radio show right here http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/08/15/websleuths-radio

about 10 minutes before the show we will start a chat session and all you do is join in. No need to register although we do require your blood type and and a plastic mold of your teeth for identification purposes. KIDDING.

Kimster will be in and out of the chat sending your questions to me. Please forgive me if I don't get to your question. It's not because I don't want to. It's because I am flapping around like a big hairy carp out of water trying to keep track of who is saying what and making sure I don't accidentally hang up on anyone.

I am flapping around like a big hairy carp out of water trying to keep track of who is saying what and making sure I don't accidentally hang up on anyone.

Well let me keep this visual during the show :floorlaugh:

I clicked the link, but there is no sound. I made sure my laptop speakers are turned up, and made sure to click the little icon on the show itself that says "turn sound on". Still no sound. I can read the transcript as it scrolls, but I would sure like to hear the sound. Any tips?

If you have to bring up MaryLacyTracey, Tricia...please give a reminder out about the Petition to remove her from office before John Mark Karr fiasco and her removing the Ramseys from suspicion!!! There are many that tried to prevent her madness....:rocker:

Enjoy the Crazy 8's/Q's Below ~
RR

PS - the back alley that JR spotted the mystery vehicle parked in that morning while waiting for the alleged kidnapper to call was sooooo close to the house but John told no one!

HEY DAWNA!!!!

The show was awesome, Thanks for that. Could not get the chat feature tho, but just may be my computer. Really enjoyed that.

Tricia & all who had a hand in this show, this was one fantastic radio show. I missed Dr. Glass sadly, but what a great show. I learned a lot that I didn't know or was unaware of about this case.
:blowkiss:

First and foremost I need to thank Kimster for doing all the hard work behind the scenes. I forgot to say thank you to her on the air and I feel terrible.

Kimster is AMAZING and does so much more around here than anyone knows.

Dawna Kaufman was on the verge of saying something profound when she was cut off. Here is what she was going to say:

We've seen in the Casey case that her family realized that Caylee wasn't coming back and they had to grit their teeth and save Casey.

I believe JonBenet's extended family did the same thing. Now that they have the medical evidence presented in a way they never considered before, they should reflect upon how it might affect things they may have witnessed or heard about. Their allegiance should be with the innocent child who never saw her 7th birthday, or her 21st. Who was never given the chance to be the dancer-singer-veterinarian-Miss America-or-whatever she might have become because someone sadistic and cowardly ended her life. I hope anyone with that kind of knowledge talks to police. There is no statute of limitations on murder.

Here is a link to the show if you want listen to it. It may not be ready to go yet.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/08/15/websleuths-radio

Got the sound to work, thank goodness! That was a great show. It was amazing to hear Dr. Wecht and what he had to say pretty much swayed me from my long-held theory that her head blow came first. It is still difficult not to feel that she was bashed in the head to stop her from screaming, so I am not 100% in reversal on that, but Wecht did a great job of explaining forensically why he feels the strangulation came first. He does feel her death was not intentional, which I also feel, and that pressure on the vagus nerve killed her so quickly that the astonished perp could not have prevented it. His explanation of the bruising of the temporal lobes of the brain (seen in shaken-baby syndrome) make perfect sense when seen in the light of a horrified perp trying to "shake" her awake or bring her around. It is exactly the type of reaction that is automatic and probably universal in cases where someone causes the death of someone unintentionally.
I know Meyer did note that bruising, and according to Wecht, it wasn't the result of the brain being slammed inside the skull because of the head bash, yet he did not note anything about it resulting from her being shaken. That makes a huge difference, because an intruder would never have shaken her to bring her back- why? So she could identify who it was? No way any stranger/pedophile/killer/kidnapper is going to do that.
What Wecht makes clearer to me, is that he feels the crime was primarily sexual assault, a kind of erotic asphyxiation by proxy, and that it had likely been done before, or at least the digital penetration had been done before.
I had seen this point mentioned a long time ago her, and it is awful to even think about, but the physical reaction on a person's face as they lose consciousness during an erotic asphyxiation is similar to the physical reactions on a person's face during an orgasm- the eyes close and there may be gasps or moans. Poor little JB was not capable of having a genuine orgasm for her molester, so he got that reaction using the garrote.
Wecht maintains the head bash was to cover for the accidental strangulation rather than the strangulation covering for the accidental head bash. While the latter is easier to explain, the former is a distinct possibility.
This confuses me even more, because now I have to consider yet another theory that I had pretty much ruled out.
It was great to hear the voices of KK, Cynic and SD too!

we talked about this in the chat room but you didn't get a chance to get to it, for the listeners/chatters who never heard this...Tricia's call in to John Ramsey on the Larry King Show can be viewed here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hlC5kSQcSE"]May 12, 2004 - Ramseys on Larry King - YouTube[/ame]

Wow, what a great show tonight Tricia! I was so glad to hear from Wecht, Cina Wong (I missed Carol M) and of course, KK and SuperDave. All great minds. Good job, darlin!

we talked about this in the chat room but you didn't get a chance to get to it, for the listeners/chatters who never heard this...Tricia's call in to John Ramsey on the Larry King Show can be viewed here.

May 12, 2004 - Ramseys on Larry King - YouTube

OMG I forgot about this. That was quite a night.

Couldn't believe how easy it was to get through to call them.

This Show Was More Than Amazing and Long Overdue!!!

Bravo All ~
RR

I hear what you say, DeeDee about the statements Dr. Wecht made, but I'm not ready to agree with that.

I have questions, and one of which I would have surely liked to ask tonight, and that's if the injuries to Jonbenet's vagina could have been made with a douche wand, not only the night of the murder, but earlier as well.

Also, I remember reading just recently that the way the garrote was tightened indicated that JB was still and not struggling. I'd sure like to hear what the regulars on this case have to say about that, whether they go with Dr. Wecht's interpretations or some other.

Another thought popped into my head tonight. When two of my children were young, my daughter two, and my son 4, my daughter hit my son in the head with her stick horse, and knocked him out cold. It was only for a few moments, but she did.

Now, I really have no idea which RDI, but what if JB had gotten into a fight with BR, grabbed a convenient golf club or the flashlight, and was going to hit him with it. Isn't it possible he took it from her by force, and then whacked her in the head with it instead?

Back to what Dr. Wecht was saying about the small amount of blood associated with the head wound. First of all, I don't have any idea how much blood a wound like that would be expected to produce, and second of all, how long it would take for someone to die from that kind of injury. Thirdly, since JB's body was cleaned, isn't it possible The RDIs cleaned up the majority of blood from her head? Did the BPD run luminol tests on the floor where JB was found? I would think they would have done that, but don't have a clue whether they did or not.

Knowing those three things might help me to come to a more definitive position regarding JB's death, and which occurred first.

Wait a sec. For one thing, someone who is garroted isn't going to be able to scream. So either it was Patsy who screamed or it was Jonbenet when or as the golf club or flashlight was coming down on her head.
jt

Wow, what a great show tonight Tricia! I was so glad to hear from Wecht, Cina Wong (I missed Carol M) and of course, KK and SuperDave. All great minds. Good job, darlin!

Got the sound to work, thank goodness! That was a great show. It was amazing to hear Dr. Wecht and what he had to say pretty much swayed me from my long-held theory that her head blow came first. It is still difficult not to feel that she was bashed in the head to stop her from screaming, so I am not 100% in reversal on that, but Wecht did a great job of explaining forensically why he feels the strangulation came first. He does feel her death was not intentional, which I also feel, and that pressure on the vagus nerve killed her so quickly that the astonished perp could not have prevented it. His explanation of the bruising of the temporal lobes of the brain (seen in shaken-baby syndrome) make perfect sense when seen in the light of a horrified perp trying to "shake" her awake or bring her around. It is exactly the type of reaction that is automatic and probably universal in cases where someone causes the death of someone unintentionally.
I know Meyer did note that bruising, and according to Wecht, it wasn't the result of the brain being slammed inside the skull because of the head bash, yet he did not note anything about it resulting from her being shaken. That makes a huge difference, because an intruder would never have shaken her to bring her back- why? So she could identify who it was? No way any stranger/pedophile/killer/kidnapper is going to do that.
What Wecht makes clearer to me, is that he feels the crime was primarily sexual assault, a kind of erotic asphyxiation by proxy, and that it had likely been done before, or at least the digital penetration had been done before.
I had seen this point mentioned a long time ago her, and it is awful to even think about, but the physical reaction on a person's face as they lose consciousness during an erotic asphyxiation is similar to the physical reactions on a person's face during an orgasm- the eyes close and there may be gasps or moans. Poor little JB was not capable of having a genuine orgasm for her molester, so he got that reaction using the garrote.
Wecht maintains the head bash was to cover for the accidental strangulation rather than the strangulation covering for the accidental head bash. While the latter is easier to explain, the former is a distinct possibility.
This confuses me even more, because now I have to consider yet another theory that I had pretty much ruled out.
It was great to hear the voices of KK, Cynic and SD too!

Dee, luckily I had no opportunity to horrify Tricia and send her into cardiac arrest by asking Dr. Wecht a few questions about his erotic asphyxiation theory...dammit...but I had some.

For one, the garrote was tied and pulled from behind. How does that work with erotic asphyxiation acted upon a child? I don't think so.

Also, there was no repeated tightening or loosening of the cord, though some think the faint red lines seen on the neck indicate that was the case. Those lines were created by the cord rolling up the neck, and the evidence that happened is the necklace chain rolled into the cord as it rolled up the neck. Only ONE strangulation.

Finally, blood found on JonBenet's pillowcase from her bed, the one at the foot of it in the crime scene photos, belonged to her. Patsy was specifically asked about blood on the pillowcase in the 1998 LE interview by Haney; then she was asked if JonBenet had nosebleeds, to which she replied no, but she might pick her nose and it bled. (Lie.) But there was no record at autopsy that JonBenet had sores or scabs in or around her nose, so that's not how that blood got there.

I respect Dr. Wecht immensely; he's as professional and knowledgeable as they get. He's spot on with the prior molestation. But me...being me...I would love to have asked him about those little discrepancies in that theory: if she bled on the pillowcase on her bed within the two/three days since the maid changed the bed, since she had blood-tinged mucous on her face and upper sleeve found at autopsy, the odds are she bled on that pillow that night/morning. So what caused that if not a head blow? And why take her downstairs later to perform erotic asphyxiation on a dying child? From behind?

It doesn't fit, does it? Not to me, anyway.

I do think his theory of how the contrecoup brain injury happened makes sense, though. So she was struck in the head, became unconscious, was shaken to try to bring her around. That would finally explain how the brain injury at the frontal lobe occurred.

As for the amount of bleeding in the skull, the brain did swell, and many have said it's not an injury you can time precisely, as it depends on so many factors.

Well, these are a few questions I still don't feel I have answers for, but what do I know? Certainly nothing like what Dr. Wecht knows, so...just being devil's advocate, I guess.

It was a fascinating show, Tricia. Thanks so much for having me on. What a great panel! I was spellbound.

But I liked it better before you called on me, though. I probably should have warned you: I have no finesse as your other guests did. I just get all riled up ove this case. :crazy:

It was great hearing Cynic and Super Dave--you guys ROCK! :seeya:

I learned so much about JonBenet's case tonight! What an eye opener! Thank you all so much for sharing the FACTS! :bow:

I wish I could get the show link to work! It just won't play for some reason.

If you click "Open in new window", it will open a small window with a player where you can listen to the show.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back