Joy Behar marries boyfriend of 29 years !

Wow congrats to her and him.

I'm surprised, she's talked a bit about why bother getting married on her show. Wonder what brought the change of heart? Just curious.

I agree I didn't realize she was 68... and I'm very happy for them. :)

I am a bit surprised by that since she always talks about how they wouldn't get married because they didn't want to ruin things. She did mention it once or twice that they talked about it because she realized that if something happened to one of them the other wouldn't have any legal rights at the hospital etc so I wonder if they decided to do it for those reasons. Or maybe now that she has a grandson she doesn't want him growing up knowing Steve as grandma's boyfriend Steve. LOL

I agree I didn't realize she was 68... and I'm very happy for them. :)

I am a bit surprised by that since she always talks about how they wouldn't get married because they didn't want to ruin things. She did mention it once or twice that they talked about it because she realized that if something happened to one of them the other wouldn't have any legal rights at the hospital etc so I wonder if they decided to do it for those reasons. Or maybe now that she has a grandson she doesn't want him growing up knowing Steve as grandma's boyfriend Steve. LOL

For whatever reason Joy got married, I am very happy for her. She is so funny and she talk straights from the hip - my kind of girl. And she certainly doesn't not look 68. What a pretty, talented lady. All the best Joy!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back