Darlie on Discovery ID - Deadly Women

wonders

My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are
Reaction score
On Discovery ID
Friday August 19, 2011
8pm MTN Time
Deadly Women will do a piece on Darlie.

I promise she will not be portrayed as innocent. :great: A must see. I can't wait.

I just saw the commercial. I am curious how they will portray it. Guilty for sure but wonder how they will tell her story. I'm watching it Friday.
Well have to post after we watch it and compare thoughts.
I always thought one day I'd see Casey on the show as well. Ugh

I just saw the commercial. I am curious how they will portray it. Guilty for sure but wonder how they will tell her story. I'm watching it Friday.

Okay. Sounds like a plan.

Me too. I just hate what happened. I can't get over it. Makes me sick.

On Discovery ID
Friday August 19, 2011
8pm MTN Time
Deadly Women will do a piece on Darlie.

I promise she will not be portrayed as innocent. :great: A must see. I can't wait.

Oh I'm watching this program right now...it's on Diane Downs today.

I too wondered if they'd ever do Darlie. She's not as well known as most women who have killed their kids.

Oh I'm watching this program right now...it's on Diane Downs today.

I too wondered if they'd ever do Darlie. She's not as well known as most women who have killed their kids.

Deadly Women did Diane Downs? I don't know how I missed that one. Off to hunt. I like deadly women but their portrayal can be a bit off, I always have to google the women afterwards to get more of the story. i'm so curious how darlie will be played out. i want to see how much they can squeeze into a 10 minute segment and see what they offer as motive.

Deadly Women did Diane Downs? I don't know how I missed that one. Off to hunt. I like deadly women but their portrayal can be a bit off, I always have to google the women afterwards to get more of the story. i'm so curious how darlie will be played out. i want to see how much they can squeeze into a 10 minute segment and see what they offer as motive.

Yes, it's under the title of "fatal attraction"

Um, yeah I don't get the Darlie programme. I checked my tv schedule and it's not on here on Friday so I will anxiously read everyone's posts after the programme.

I promise to give a detailed account of what is said, how they portray her and will list their "facts". will also give an account of what if anything is said about Darin. we wont leave u hanging.

I promise to give a detailed account of what is said, how they portray her and will list their "facts". will also give an account of what if anything is said about Darin. we wont leave u hanging.

cool :great: Thanks so much, I'll be waiting, LOL.

Maybe they'll put it on youtube?????

I'm sure within a week or so it will hit youtube. Fingers crossed.

I'm sure this episode won't make it to darlie's media tab on her website. Lol. Its gonna be portrayed as all guilty. No possible innocent stuff. I mean it is called Deadly Women. :eek:)

I don't remember what day but ID did the top deadly women and casey was number 1!

I don't remember what day but ID did the top deadly women and casey was number 1!

What??? How did I miss that? They did 2 top 10's and I only watched the most current since I thought I had seen all the one's from the previous seasons.
Was this before Casey's verdict? How did they portray it? Did they speculate COD?

Thx for the info. I'm gonna look it up.

I'm sure this episode won't make it to darlie's media tab on her website. Lol. Its gonna be portrayed as all guilty. No possible innocent stuff. I mean it is called Deadly Women. :eek:)

Of course not, that's why you've never seen Medical Detectives on her website. Or any programme that portrays her as guilty

ID has a website too
Can't you watch episodes there ? I have watched a few things but not sure about full episodes .

i missed it. was out with my son. i am recording it for tomorrow. what did you think Crow? did it not capture the essence of the case? i figured it would be hard to sum it all up in 10 min. my guess is...mom stabs kids in sleep, no motive offered and wrap up with saying sentenced to DR. am i close?

The motive offered was that Darin was a loving father and Darlie resented the attention he gave the boys. Also, that taking care of the boys was too time consuming and Darlie could not go out and do what she wanted. Money was a factor too. Patricia Springer was interviewed and still insisted that Devon was stabbed so hard the knife penetrated his body went thru the carpet and padding and nicked the concrete floor. Fallacy. While I 100% believe Darlie to be guilty, this show gets an F- in my book.

The motive offered was that Darin was a loving father and Darlie resented the attention he gave the boys. Also, that taking care of the boys was too time consuming and Darlie could not go out and do what she wanted. Money was a factor too. Patricia Springer was interviewed and still insisted that Devon was stabbed so hard the knife penetrated his body went thru the carpet and padding and nicked the concrete floor. Fallacy. While I 100% believe Darlie to be guilty, this show gets an F- in my book.

I did see the clip on the website and I couldn't believe PS is still promoting the knife through the floor bit. Obviously, she wasn't paying attention during the trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back