Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

BreeAnn-Rodriguez..jpg

3-year-old Breeann Rodriguez was last seen in front of her home on August 6, 2011. She was riding a pink bicycle with training wheels, similar to the one shown above. Breeann was last seen wearing a pink shirt and blue shorts.

ARREST MADE - AUGUST 13 - http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/13/....missing.girl/

NCMEC Poster
FBI Poster

Previous Threads:
Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Info & Support thread

I am so praying they find this little Angel today! Please! This family needs the ability to begin to heal............

Lit a candle for little Breeann and her family....

I hope today is the day that BR is found and the family can begin their grieving and closure. Prayers go out to this family.

Prayers also go out to the family of SM. They need closure and answers as well. I cannot imagine the pain that this monster has caused to everyone, his kids and wife included. It would be hard enough to swallow that the little girl down the road was murdered, then to find out it was your own father/husband. I pray that everyone gets the help they need.

I wish they would tell us more about what actually happened. I am not sold on this car scenario. I think there is more to it than that. imoo

The wife told a neighbour about what was being taken out of the house:
Morgan was quietly arrested around 11 p.m. Friday, said Debra Miller, who lives across the street and learned from someone else that her decade-long neighbor had been taken into police custody.

"Earlier we had noticed items being taken out of the house by the FBI," Miller, 51, said. "His wife just came over and said they were taking out computers and just bags of stuff. ... Of course she was upset but trying to believe the best."

I didn't notice this last part in the quote about "believe the best".

http://abcnews.go.com/US/breeann-ro...esumes-suspect-court-monday/story?id=14302224

I wish they would tell us more about what actually happened. I am not sold on this car scenario. I think there is more to it than that. imoo

I agree, I think his vehicle was involved only to transport BR to wherever he left her.

How many times over the last at least 20 years have we heard: How could this happen in a small town, I can't believe it?

Hoping they've used HRD dogs to check the house, property and car.

I REALLY don't want to write this: I truly don't think he hit her with the car BUT,
what about suffocation from oral sex? :(

I remember hearing that she went into someones home to use the bathroom, was it his house? If it were his house, while she was there, did he take advantage of her, after viewing child *advertiser censored*? MOO

I REALLY don't want to write this: I truly don't think he hit her with the car BUT,
what about suffocation from oral sex? :(

I remember hearing that she went into someones home to use the bathroom, was it his house? If it were his house, while she was there, did he take advantage of her, after viewing child *advertiser censored*? MOO

There was something on the scanner thread #672 IIRC that makes me think it was him and his bathroom.

Just a heads up.... the facebook page for Breann (http://www.facebook.com/help.find.breann) has quite a bit of chatter going on right now! Latest post... there was a photo posted of SM and in the comments things being said are that he confessed immediately when FBI and local LE came to his house, the car "accident" info is not true, and his wife turned him in after coming home from being on a trip and found him acting strange. This is being said by someone that knew him (initials JPW) and a relative (initials KB).

I found an obituary for his father-in-law from 2010. It gave the names of his three children, which I will not post. He has two girls and a boy. One daughter was in high school this spring, another is a bit older (19 or 20) and I'm not sure about the son. It looks like one child has been involved with special needs programs. One of the girls 'friended' BREEANN'S DAD about the day she went missing! (<modsnip>) Like I said-- did the families know each other through their kids? Maybe they were babysitters?

I found an obituary for his father-in-law from 2010. It gave the names of his three children, which I will not post. He has two girls and a boy. One daughter was in high school this spring, another is a bit older (19 or 20) and I'm not sure about the son. It looks like one child has been involved with special needs programs. One of the girls 'friended' BREEANN'S DAD about the day she went missing! (<modsnip>) Like I said-- did the families know each other through their kids? Maybe they were babysitters?

I have seen a family pic of SM's family, one daughter in high school, the other daughter in grade school and the son seems to be around 9 or 10yrs old. I saw the kids FB before they were deleted. BR's fathers name is Edgar Rodgriuez, the mothers last name is Ramos.

The link to the obit was posted awhile back on an earlier thread.

There was something on the scanner thread #672 IIRC that makes me think it was him and his bathroom.

This entire thing is so devastating. Here you have a friendly, longtime neighborhood father, just the person you think would be safe.

When my kids were little, and we walked the dogs together, and they were getting old enough to walk to the school bus stop, I used to play a safety 'game' with them. We would point out the 'SAFE' neighborhood houses they could run to if they were ever scared or in trouble. It was almost always the homes of kids we 'knew' lived there. Even if we did not really know them, if they went to a different school or were much older or younger, that house would be on our 'safe' list. It is so scary to think that the Morgan home would have been on our safe list as well. :mad:

I hate to think of this child in a river for over a week. I do hope they can find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie