Frustated hubby dials 999 A frustrated husband in China dialled 999 when his wife refused to have sex with him.

He told an emegency operator he needed police assistance because it had been 28 days since his wife had slept with him.

Police however declined his pleas for them to persuade the woman to have sex with him, according to the Dahe Daily newspaper in China's central Henan province.

The husband was in an amorous mood after drinking a bottle of wine but failed in his attempts to lure his wife to bed, the newspaper said.