NM - 6 year old kidnapped; alert neighbor

sayd

Say-D
Reaction score
This story is over in another thread but I don't think very many people have even seen it. It is such a good read.

A 6 year old girl was abducted into a van by a stranger here in Albuquerque on Monday. The bad guy had borrowed the van, removed the back seats that day, had packing tape, and all kinds of bad stuff with him. An alert neighbor saw it happen, followed in his car while his wife called 911. The bad guy was headed to the desert with her....

Here is one of the many links:

http://news.yahoo.com/father-2-becomes-hero-abducted-girls-rescue-073823983.html

This guy needs to be our hero! :great:

He is truly a hero, more men are needed like this in the world, too bad he wasn't in Missouri to save the little Rodriguez girl from that coward that killed her or Celina Cass from the coward that killed her. They truly need to celebrate this man, so that others will follow in his footsteps.

I just read this one on Yahoo News. I wish I could thank the man in person - what a hero! Endings like these are just too rare!

You Antonio are an amazing man, thank you for doing the right thing...

Hero doesn't seem enough for this young man. People helping, not turning a blind eye, this is something I hope and pray becomes more the norm.

Thank you Antonio, I'm proud of you...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back