Goodbye for now.

Arielle

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:(

I just wanted to say goodbye to the JBR forum for now. Recently there has been much bad stuff going on here and I can't take it anymore. People aren't playing nice, so I'm going to take my ball and go home. This case isn't solved, there is nothing new going on, so mostly all we do around here is have p...ing contests among ourselves. Perhaps if there are new developments in the future I'll come back. Perhaps if I must get a JBR fix, I'll come back.

In the meantime, you can find me in the Jury Room or in the Darlie Routier forum. (Of course that one may be just as nasty, but I"m willing to try it).

So long, farewell, auf weidersehen, good night!

Arielle,

I'm gonna miss you. I barely know about the "bad stuff" cause I just don't read those threads.

Hey, if you don't play the game - there is no game.

But it's true, the case is not and probably won't be solved.

See ya around!

Where is the Darlie Routier forum? I haven't noticed one here on websleuths.

Arielle said:
:(

I just wanted to say goodbye to the JBR forum for now. Recently there has been much bad stuff going on here and I can't take it anymore. People aren't playing nice, so I'm going to take my ball and go home. This case isn't solved, there is nothing new going on, so mostly all we do around here is have p...ing contests among ourselves. Perhaps if there are new developments in the future I'll come back. Perhaps if I must get a JBR fix, I'll come back.

In the meantime, you can find me in the Jury Room or in the Darlie Routier forum. (Of course that one may be just as nasty, but I"m willing to try it).

So long, farewell, auf weidersehen, good night!

My goodness I can't believe your so childish about playing ball . We all can't win, you have to play the game ... Then you might get to base-- but, only if you get out there and catch a few foul Balls. :boohoo:

TressaRing28 said:
My goodness I can't believe your so childish about playing ball . We all can't win, you have to play the game ... Then you might get to base-- but, only if you get out there and catch a few foul Balls. :boohoo:
Your post is the exact contrast of the "tactful" post by Arielle. I'm afraid you know nothing of "team sports" and "sportsmanship".

Arielle--
You can pm me anytime to discuss this case. I know we pm'd a couple times before and I'd like to hear from you again.
Take care--
Karen

Wait til the Fox/Rams case comes to trial. Plenty of new stuff to post on. I'll see you then Arielle!

Problem is, I've followed the case on the internet forums from the beginning and posted years on the forums. I too am tired of the same old arguments.

I look forward to new arguments! lol

Show Me said:
Wait til the Fox/Rams case comes to trial. Plenty of new stuff to post on. I'll see you then Arielle!

Problem is, I've followed the case on the internet forums from the beginning and posted years on the forums. I too am tired of the same old arguments.

I look forward to new arguments! lol

Show Me,

Yes, things do get slow at times, but this case remains unsolved. The JonBenet Ramsey case should be kept alive and actively discussed to keep abreast of current developments, no matter how insignificant the current developments seem to be. Otherwise, when the Ramsey v Fox case gets active it'll be discussed on the internet by a bunch of "know-nothings" who are well-intended but aren't up to speed. It's not easy to catch up.

For instance, if I go out of town for several weeks on business, when I get back it's amazing of the number of developments that have occurred -- none of earth-shattering proportions of course, but enough to make me research like hell just to understand what's being discussed. One never knows what little development will be the one piece of the puzzle that causes the whole picture to make sense.

JMO

Hope to see you back soon Arielle!
It's interesting that debates have taken such personal turns, including the Presidential ones, if memory serves, we were taught to argue topic and points of view and NEVER take it to the personal level. Times have changed ,it seems.
When it gets too much for me, I either take a break or ignore a thread.
The thread with the bonita papers disturbed me so I "let it go".
Each one on here is as important as the other, your viewpoints will be missed.
No news may not be a "bad thing", perhaps there is an investigation and this time they are not allowing leaks? We can hope!

lol BlueCrab I didn't mean everyone should quit posting...I meant I didn't feel much like posting the same stuff again. Doesn't mean I'm not interested and don't read the forum...I'm taking a bit of a break from posting so much on the JonBenet forum at WS. I do post a bit on FFJ forum. I still post a few a week here.

I'm ready for a new break in the case. Go ahead everyone discuss away...I still read the forum. I'm way too anxious to talk about the upcoming Fox case, but not much is happening yet.

What is Websleuth's loss is Cybersleuths' gain. BAD will not have to worry about BrotherMoon doing sinister things with her skull anymore. Jeff Johnson is much more respectable towards BAD. :D

AbigailCrane said:
What is Websleuth's loss is Cybersleuths' gain. BAD will not have to worry about BrotherMoon doing sinister things with her skull anymore. Jeff Johnson is much more respectable towards BAD. :D

Oh brother! CS can have Jeff Johnson! Bad has yet to bump bellies with Candy. Doubt Bad will last long, sooner or later Bad will piss off Candy and Groo will ban them.

Fran Bancroft said:
Your post is the exact contrast of the "tactful" post by Arielle. I'm afraid you know nothing of "team sports" and "sportsmanship".

:twocents: Get over it Fran thats all i can add.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back