SURPRISE HEARING Friday 18th August

I believe Joe meant to put the 19th.....

This sounds pretty big to me...to be rescheduled without much notice from December to now. The lawyers have all been gagged. Families have been requested to come in.....definitely got my curiosity up!!!!!

Yes, the hearing is tomorrow, the 19th at 10am. All three defendants will be present.

oops got my dates mixed up and now it won't let me fix it, well I guess you all got that it was Friday, so we all know its tomorrow not today,

something is stirring for sure, now that they have moved the hearing forward

I don't expect to see Damion to walk out...

WOW - this is quite compelling. If 2 are being released, then I would expect Nichols to be a free man as well.

I have mixed feelings on this case, and have to admit I am not as knowledgeable as many others. But based on reading the DNA evidence, I am not convinced the three are guilty. And in having a reasonable doubt, I do believe they should be set free.

JMO - not meant to bait or encourge any attack on MHO.

Thanks,

Melanie

I was thinking the same thing. That the process for Damien would be a bit different to be set free.. just because he was on Death Row.

This news makes me very, very happy!!! I wish they could find the real killer(s) though. That would make me happier.

I don't expect to see Damion to walk out...

UPDATE:

All three will admit guilt to the crime and two will be released with time served
Steve Branch, the father of one of the victims tells us Damien Echols will be one of the men released

But why admit guilt if you are innocent??? They have been screaming for YEARS they were not guilty...

UPDATE:

All three will admit guilt to the crime and two will be released with time served
Steve Branch, the father of one of the victims tells us Damien Echols will be one of the men released

WOT - that makes NO sense to me. I know you didn't say it (just reported it as an MS source) but I can't wrap my head around it.

We'll see.

Mel

UPDATE:

Really? So they are truly saying they were involved or saying guilty just to get out of jail?

I live in Memphis which is right across the river from West Memphis, I was about 14 or 15 when this happened and I remember Damian had evil in his eyes. I remember watching the news and being scared of him. I never followed after the conviction but I have just held on to that feeling. My husband called me at work and told me about the news atory and I just kinda feel sick about it. I do not know if they are guilty or innocent but I do remember how brutalized those boys were and I just feel sick to my stomach.

Could it be that the victims parents said they could be released if they admitted guilt? Maybe to save them from further trials? :waitasec: Sorry, I am totally confused- trying to make sense of it all.

This makes no sense to me.... I wonder if there is a word missing in there or something? :waitasec:

huh?

what i posted in the previous post does not make any sense to me, but is is being reported in main stream media sources as true.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back