12yo Atlanta Girl Solves the Case!

angelmom

The love stays...forever in our hearts
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.ajc.com/news/atlanta/girl-12-helps-solve-1121998.html?cxtype=rss_news_81960

Jessica Maple's detective work came while participating in the Junior DA program at the Fulton County District Attorney's office during the summer. After learning in July that the family's 70-year-old home in Fitzgerald had been ransacked, the seventh grader at Sandtown Middle School traveled with her mom and younger brother to see the damage.

Jessica said her mother told a police officer what they'd found. Then, they went to one of the suspects' houses and confronted him, Jessica said.

"We asked him why did he do all this," Jessica said. "He said he didn't know. He confessed."

I guess this is the right place for this, although I'm sorry the house was broken into and very sorry LE can't get their asses in gear to make an arrest after this child did their job for them.

But it did make me smile that she wouldn't give up and solved the case! I think she may be a future WS member!

I just saw this on HLN. Jessica is a bright little girl! HLN interviewed her and showed a photo of the kids in the summer program posed with Nancy Grace! LOL!

It really chaps my rear that Jessica did LE's job for them and there is still no arrest! I wonder why? Is LE PO'd that a 12 year old girl showed them up?

wm

Ya for Jessica. She deserves recognition and maybe a certificate for her bravery. imo

Well, this is a great story because it shows jessica what she can do but it makes the le look like they were bumblers or just didn’t care.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back