GUILTY TX - Breonna Loftin, 4, tortured, beaten to death, Kountze, 17 Aug 2011 *arrests*

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
lq98ib-lq98i47934memorialsmall.jpg

Rest in peace, Breonna Nichole Loftin.

Funeral & candlelight vigil set for 4 year old girl
August 20, 2011 6:53 PM

According to the Affidavit, Delacerda admitted making the 4-year-old stand barefoot on water caps.

Investigators spoke with two male juveniles who said they saw him make the girl stand on the bottle caps and observed Delacerda strike the child in the head and torso several times. The juveniles also said they saw him kick the girl several times on her body. Investigators say Delacerda admitted to those actions.

The Affidavit states Guidry told investigators that she observed Delacerda throw the child across the room on one occasion.

The court document indicates he admitted spilling hot coffee on her foot and thigh and causing burns, and he admitted spanking the child so hard with a wooden paddle that he caused injury to her buttocks.

Guedry, according to the document, admits she knew her daughter was being abused and failed to seek medical attention or to report the actions to law enforcement.

The Affidavit states the child suffered a number of injuries that include, numerous broken ribs in various stages of healing, abrasions to her left temple, a bruise in the middle of her forehead, a burn mark on her left chest, a burn to her inner right upper thigh, a burn to the top of her foot, bruising to her vaginal area, severe burns to both buttocks, bruising to her left shoulder, and an old fracture on her left leg.

snip

"That child suffered months and months of physical abuse, sexual abuse and also neglect," Shari Pulliam with Child Protective Services told KFDM News.

http://www.kfdm.com/articles/year-44378-old-funeral.html#ixzz1VhBGEAE6

Reactions: d4j
These 2 need some instant Texas justice. This baby was tortured! in every way over months until death. jmo, they don't deserve a trial. There is NO defense. Sorry everyone but this has got to stop.

Disgusting. Those "parents" (I use the term loosely) deserve for the same thing to be done to them.

Good God, does it never end???
There are so many families who wait years to adopt a child overseas and pay exorbitant amounts of money. Why can't this country start a program to adopt out children here and PAY the families?? You'll know then who loves their children and who doesn't. These things should not happen in this country...

I believe the males myspace shown here is the bio father John Loftin' , not the maggot boyfreind Jason Wade Delacerda, just saying this so the poor dad does'nt get any mean comments on his page which sometimes happens. :)

I believe the males myspace shown here is the bio father John Loftin' , not the maggot boyfreind Jason Wade Delacerda, just saying this so the poor dad does'nt get any mean comments on his page which sometimes happens. :)

I agree.. I was wonderin'!

Oh God, I am so sorry. I edited my post and took it out. Thank you so much for pointing that out to me, nao. I appreciate it.

Beyond words. What is this world coming to?

and again, no words, just tears and horror at what one human can do to another.

Poor precious little Breonna. She was tortured and murdered. How do mothers let their boyfriends have total rein over their own children? This is just awful and so sad.

R.I.P. Breonna. Prayers for you.

This mother KNEW what that maggot was doing to her little girl? She should get the same amount of prison time, which I hope is LWOP. She deserves NO MERCY because she showed her own child none. I think the so called mothers should start receiving stiffert penalties when the 'look the other way.' I don't care if she was scared of the guy, she was not nearly as scared as the little girl he was torturing and raping every night. imoo

Mom's MySpace:
Amanda Nichole Guidry
Children: Proud parent

http://www.myspace.com/wizardgurl27

Proud parent? Mommy?

Real mommies don't watch as someone touches their own flesh and blood, tortures and rapes them............sitting by while they slowly kill them.

Real mommies would rather die themselves than know that was going on....

Real mommies protect their children if at all physically and legally possible.

A real mommy wouldn't have left or that peice of filth anywhere near her baby.

RIP sweetheart, I'm so sorry.

Im not sure what is needed to stop the abuse doled out to the children of our country....maybe a firing squad?? aimed at the abusers. If we put the abuser in jail, they receive such light sentences that I want to cry. OR, they get out after a couple of years because of some liberal judge. I really dont want to pay for them to eat, or receive medical treatment.

Really the more I think of it, the more I like the firing squad. Fast, and cheap. At least they wont be able to hurt another child again.

She is not a mother... she is a monster. I hope someone can get to the both of them while they are in there.

Bless, your heart baby... fly high with the angels.

This is beyond horrific. Sexually murdering a child is one thing, sexually abusing, torturing and killing a child over several months is even worse. I trust the The Lone Star State will sentence Jason Wade Delacerda to death.

These people are pure evil. Evil seems to be the common denominator with these cases.
Throw the book at the momster and anyone who never heled this little angel...........
Anymore I am beleiving an eye for an eye justice.(same on me, I never used to be)
Do to these 2 what they did to this baby.
Beat them, burn them, rape them, and keep doing it til they die.

Breonna's Dad was very proud of her... he posted pictures of her up until January 2010 when he kind of quit myspace.
Including one of Breonna and the female defendant which I will not be posting.

Speechless... those big brown eyes... Deja vu isn't the right word... wow.

breonna5.jpg

Princess Breonna

breonna3.jpg

Breonna's 3rd Birthday

breonna4.jpg

Breonna where she should be...

breonna7.jpg

Breonna's new caps...

breonna.jpg

Rest in Peace Breonna...

breonna2.jpg