GUILTY TX - Joseph Garbarini for student sex abuse, Plano, 2011

Missizzy

Reaction score
I checked and I don't see a thread on this guy. How did we miss him? We had another K-garten teacher, Rob Mocarsky, who liked to dress up little girls as French maids and take photos of them and now this guy who's into diapers.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/081611-Lawyer-Defends-Accused-Teacher's-Diaper-Fetish

Lawyer Defends Accused Teacher's Diaper Fetish
August 16, 2011

"Prosecutors say a former Dallas-area kindergarten teacher accused of inappropriate sexual conduct with two of his students played games with his pupils that included giving them pacifiers and putting diapers on them. The trial of Joseph Garbarini III began Tuesday in Plano...."

and

"...Prosecutors said jurors would hear from investigators who found thousands of diapers, some of them dirty, in Garbarini's home. Garbarini's attorney told jurors his client had peculiar sexual tendencies that were not illegal but he was not interested in pedophilia...."

More at link (plus mugshot)

Another article from today:

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/082211-Alleged-Molesting-Teacher-Wont-Testify

Alleged Molesting Teacher Won’t Testify
August 22, 2011

Also, from an earlier article:

http://planoblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2011/08/the-trial-a-former-plano.html

Trial of former Plano ISD teacher opens with disturbing, bizarre scenes

"...The prosecutor told jurors they would hear from investigators who searched Garbarini's home and found thousands of diapers, many of them dirty. Investigators also found a cage where Garbarini said he slept in diapers because the cage door was controlled by someone on the Internet, she said. Investigators also found a bedroom decorated in a princess theme with Snow White bedding on a toddler bed. [The prosecutor] said the bed also had shackles...."

More at link

Cage door???? Oh how I hope those shackles on the Snow White bed were for Garbarini.

I guess little Kinders won't have to worry about this sick man for a long long time:

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/102011-teacher-gets-62-years-in-prison-for-molesting-girls

Teacher Gets 62 Years in Prison for Molesting Girls
October 20, 2011

"A former kindergarten teacher convicted of molesting his students was sentenced to 62 years in prison. Joseph Garbarini taught at Hunt Elementary School..."

and

"...Prosecutors said he put diapers on two female students and touched them inappropriately on multiple occasions. Investigators said Garbarini was acting out a fetish which involved soiled diapers that police found waist deep in his Plano home...."

and

"...The former teacher must serve 52 years behind bars before he’s eligible for parole."

more at link

Holy ****. That is a very disturbed person. So glad the courts thought so as well.

I wonder why he has a blanket/towel wrapped around his neck?

very relieved that he will be in prison for many years but the thought of a toddler bed with shackles still bothers me. More victims?

Brownrice--It's funny you should mention that. I came close to commenting the same thing. I've seen that before when a tattoo is covered or merely just using a jail issued shirt laid over the top of another but this seems different. It looks like swaddling and makes me wonder if this guy got a kick out of it.

Did everybody catch the phrase, "waist deep". Really, like 2-3 feet high throughout the whole home? I initially thought that there could be other child victims but I think that this man was shackling himself. I have to wonder (not that it excuses a single thing) if this guy was sexually abused while in diapers.

WT*?

We had a thread on the guy that went into people's trash stealing dirty diapers out of them.

This is some scary s***. For real. There's a fetish of course with the diaper, and pacifer baby thing, but when it crosses over? Like this? Let us just flippin pary there's no more victims. A little girl bed with shackles? Mountains of diapers? Sadly not much shocks me anymore, but this? Yes it does.

A slight bit O/T but maybe not. One of our children who is adopted was abandoned by her birthmom at age 2 1/2. She vividly connected the changing of a wet or dirty diaper with spending time with her mother. It was the only memory she had of the woman. When you think about it, it's a very intimate and memorable part of a baby's experience--the sensory issues, touch, smell, etc. Our daughter continued collecting her own soiled underwear and used baby diapers when we had grandchildren. She couldn't explain why but if you'd ask her or if she'd see you cleaning up her room, she would simply cry. She kept her finds in her pillowcase so they could be close and it was hard for her to have them removed. It was very very sad.

A slight bit O/T but maybe not. One of our children who is adopted was abandoned by her birthmom at age 2 1/2. She vividly connected the changing of a wet or dirty diaper with spending time with her mother. It was the only memory she had of the woman. When you think about it, it's a very intimate and memorable part of a baby's experience--the sensory issues, touch, smell, etc. Our daughter continued collecting her own soiled underwear and used baby diapers when we had grandchildren. She couldn't explain why but if you'd ask her or if she'd see you cleaning up her room, she would simply cry. She kept her finds in her pillowcase so they could be close and it was hard for her to have them removed. It was very very sad.

I guess that makes sense as the starting point for these kinds of things.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back