JP to appear on CBS Early Show 08-25-11

TGIRecovered

Reaction score

Thanks for the link, Lurkey!

Josh Powell on the morning show...this could be interesting!

Will he stutter his way thru the same old whiny complaints, or will he come up with any new paranoid delusions?

Will they have to avoid eye contact when interviewing him so as not to be accused of making him fear for his life?

I would just bet that Daddy will be at the studio with him. Will they have stage hands available to keep him from barging in on live camera?

I wonder if CBS has offered to provide a lawyer so he'll talk with LE?

I have an early appt and will miss it but I am sure HIS BODY LANGUAGE will show
through ...............his guilt!

There's questions *we* would like answered -- but that's not going to happen.

Josh isn't going to talk to the media, except with his attorney present (and with pre-approved questions).

Oh, bring back those great days of "gotcha" journalism.

Things like "What do you read?"
and
"Where'd you put your wife?"

;)

LE must be loving this. His cage is finally rattled. Whatever their strategy was for the Ely search it is working.

Dang! I think I'm going to miss this due to the job I'm I expected to tend to. I hope we'll be able to replay this somehow. I would just love to see how he manages this. Yep, LE must be loving this.

IMO

will CBS PAY this dude?
Is he also making money ?????

A legitimate news organization does not pay for interviews.
Entertainment shows do.

"The Morning Show" is part of CBS News division.
This shouldn't be a paid interview.

Entertainment shows do.

I agree but they do. These shows do pay for stuff like pictures etc...If they start showing a lot of pictures we haven't seen, then...Read who all paid the Anthony's money for exclusive rights to pictures and whatever else might be coming up.

Entertainment shows do.

That is why I wondered if they'll "give" him something, or make a "donation" toward legal fees.

There has to be something in it for him. He's not doing it to help find Susan!

Maybe he can't pay his lawyer, so the lawyer says what the heck, we'll go on the Early Show so I can get my name out there in the national spotlight! Gotta make a living!

That is why I wondered if they'll "give" him something, or make a "donation" toward legal fees.

There has to be something in it for him. He's not doing it to help find Susan!

Maybe he can't pay his lawyer, so the lawyer says what the heck, we'll go on the Early Show so I can get my name out there in the national spotlight! Gotta make a living!

I honestly believe that he believes he can convince everyone that his worthless wife ran away with another man.

Right now, in fact, it seems a ploy of desperation.

Here's a new song for SP:

I'm so vain...The truth is yeah! This song is about me
She's to blame!...I wish that Susan just would have kissed-me, but-she dissed-me! Baby!

(making fun of his music, not Susan!)

"I said, "I love you." Is that a crime?"

Uh, well no, I guess not, but your singin' sure is. You should get 20-life for cruelty to my ears.

It's pretty good if your into Barney Fife's hoopty rendition of Elvis with the same 3 chords being played over and over...and over. He should really take his act to a comedy club. Thank you, thank you very much..:Banane53:

This guy is really delusional if he thinks he's actually got talent.. :guitar:
:floorlaugh:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member