Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

RubyRed

"Keep on Truckin"
Reaction score

TACOMA, Washington -- Investigators from Utah and the Pierce County Sheriff's Office are searching the South Hill home of Josh Powell, the husband of missing Utah mother Susan Cox Powell, and Steve Powell, Josh's father.

KIRO 7's Kevin McCarty said Josh Powell is being detained outside his home while the West Valley Police from Utah serve a search warrant on his home.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/28979305/detail.html

:woohoo::woohoo:

TACOMA, Washington -- Investigators from Utah and the Pierce County Sheriff's Office are searching the South Hill home of Josh Powell, the husband of missing Utah mother Susan Cox Powell, and Steve Powell, Josh's father.

KIRO 7's Kevin McCarty said Josh Powell is being detained outside his home while the West Valley Police from Utah serve a search warrant on his home.

http://www.kirotv.com/news/28979305/detail.html

:great: :woohoo: :great:

BenWinslow
I'm told both Josh and Steve Powell have been detained while the search warrant is executed. @fox13now #findsusan #Utah

BenWinslow
I'm told both Josh and Steve Powell have been detained while the search warrant is executed. @fox13now #findsusan #Utah

Here's to hoping they hung themselves good with all their filthy interviews and actions this week! :woohoo:

BenWinslow

Thanks, maybe justice for Susan is coming!

I hope one of the things they take are her diaries...

Please please please let them have found something in Ely that ties to his home. Please!

Bless these investigators, LE, detectives! :heart:

Whatever has happened I really hope it's big, it's got to be to be able to search their compound after all this time!!

Oh I hope this is something related to the searches they did in Ely. I pray they have something that ties back to the investigation and allows for an arrest. I think it's about the only chance Susan's dad may get to help raise those boys! I can hardly stand the idea of them with SP!

I hope one of the things they take are her diaries...

yes, and her boys please!! Oh how I want them out of there and in the good hands of Susan's family....I'm shaking I want them out of there so bad!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back