KC has checked into Probation .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pip

Reaction score
According to Greta a few minutes ago, Baez has confirmed that FCA met with her probation officer this evening. Location unknown.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/26/casey-anthony-wants-to-at_n_938064.html]

Apparently she has been approved to take on-line courses if she wishes.

I would appreciate it if we waited to see if it is actually true that "FCA has received a waiver" to go to school.

This information is not available in the probation report released yesterday, which included the original sentencing report, the information was denied by the DOC during the press conference, and the Defense is implying FCA can take online courses instead of looking for a job.

To date we have seen nothing or heard nothing from anyone but Baez to say this is true. Perhaps she can take online courses - why not? But no official is yet saying she does not have to also seek employment, and report weekly about her efforts.

ITA Logicalgirl. That article is quoting TMZ as the source. AFAIK she could not even enroll in classes until she got her GED. She could simply sign up to take the test without taking any classes and if she passes she would receive her GED. My brother dropped out of school his senior year and later realized he needed that diploma. He went to see about it and was told that he should take several classes first, yada yada. He was discouraged but I told him to take the test anyhow, that the worse thing to happen would be he fails and he could then take classes. He passed and had his diploma.
Now if she wants to drag the process out, she could take the classes. She is required to get her GED by the rules of probation. If this was me, I would want to get that item completed ASAP, just as something to check off my list, but she may procrastinate until the end.

ITA Logicalgirl. That article is quoting TMZ as the source. AFAIK she could not even enroll in classes until she got her GED. She could simply sign up to take the test without taking any classes and if she passes she would receive her GED. My brother dropped out of school his senior year and later realized he needed that diploma. He went to see about it and was told that he should take several classes first, yada yada. He was discouraged but I told him to take the test anyhow, that the worse thing to happen would be he fails and he could then take classes. He passed and had his diploma.
Now if she wants to drag the process out, she could take the classes. She is required to get her GED by the rules of probation. If this was me, I would want to get that item completed ASAP, just as something to check off my list, but she may procrastinate until the end.

Exactly - we have seen every one of the media outlets run with the original Baez statement and piggyback on the TMZ statement. At least Greta was good enough to come out saying - just a darn minute - Baez is ahead of himself as usual and yes I have also been running around yakking about her GED also.

But it is this propagating of the information that she will be taking online courses instead of conducting a job search - that she has received a waiver that we've seen absolutely no evidence of. She can take all the online courses her little heart desires - not that I believe a word of it for this ten minute woman - but she does have to look for a job.

About that school thingee:

It's a rule of probation and/or a DOC rule because the law requires it.

948.037 Education and learning as a condition of probation or community control.—
(1) As a condition of community control, probation, or probation following incarceration, the court shall require an offender who has not obtained a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma or who lacks basic or functional literacy skills, upon acceptance by an adult education program, to make a good faith effort toward completion of such basic or functional literacy skills or high school equivalency diploma,......
:winko:

:wolf:

About that school thingee:

It's a rule of probation and/or a DOC rule because the law requires it.

948.037 Education and learning as a condition of probation or community control.—
(1) As a condition of community control, probation, or probation following incarceration, the court shall require an offender who has not obtained a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma or who lacks basic or functional literacy skills, upon acceptance by an adult education program, to make a good faith effort toward completion of such basic or functional literacy skills or high school equivalency diploma,......
:winko:

:wolf:

Yes, yes, but it is me who is resenting all this chit chat Baez is doing yakking about a waiver, blah blah, special treatment for Missy, not having to do a job search etc.

We saw the official probation papers yesterday and there is nothing on them that indicates she will not be doing a job search or that the PO can or will give her a waiver from this part of her probation.

The only place we hear that from is Mr. Baez himself...and I'm not buying it until I see something legit. That's just me being bull headed but so be it!

..also, now that judgeS's original january 2010 (amended) Order is back in effect..

..she is to follow the rules of probation that he had included in that Order.

..he also had ordered her to pay costs of prosecution/investigation in the amount of $5517.75.

..she had been plugging away at that @ the whopping amount of $5/month ( april, may, june, and july of 2010 ) and then quit paying--her outstanding bill to the Court was then--august 2010-- sent to a collection agency--Alliance One, and her driver's license was suspended b/c of it.

..does she NOW have to pay that Court/OCSO cost off before she can get her license back? or pay it at all in general?

..the last entry i've listed on the docket isn't that clear to me...

..who/what is ARMI ?

07/05/2011Case Cancelled out of Alliance One - Ok'd by ARMI Defendant Was In Jail

10/14/2010Case Pending with Alliance One - Collection Agency

10/14/2010Case Acknowledged/Loaded by Collection Agency

08/13/2010Case Pending with Alliance One - Collection Agency

08/07/2010Removed from Collection Program & Sent to Collection Agency

08/07/2010Case Sent to Collection Agency - Alliance One

08/07/2010Notice to Suspend Driving Privileges Done

08/01/2010$5.00 Partial Payment Fee

08/01/2010$10 Assessment Non Payment

07/01/2010$5.00 Partial Payment Fee

06/01/2010$5.00 Partial Payment Fee

05/01/2010$5.00 Partial Payment Fee

04/01/2010$5.00 Partial Payment Fee

01/25/2010Trial (10:00 AM) () Courtroom: TBA

01/25/2010Court Minutes Plea/Sentencing

01/25/2010Judgment Recorded & Filed

01/25/2010Order for Cost/Charges/Fees

01/25/2010Sentence Guidelines Score Sheet

01/25/2010Restitution Order/Victim Form

01/25/2010Notice of Fines and Costs

01/25/2010Order of Probation

01/25/2010Order for Blood Specimen Testing for DNA Analysis

01/25/2010Correspondence Investigative Costs Expense Report From Orange County Sheriff's Office

http://www.wesh.com/news/22330815/detail.html

Strickland sentenced the 23-year-old to jail time served and $5,517.75 in court costs. He also adjudicated Anthony's guilty plea on six of the fraud counts.

..the last entry i've listed on the docket isn't that clear to me...

..who/what is ARMI ?

07/05/2011Case Cancelled out of Alliance One - Ok'd by ARMI Defendant Was In Jail

10/14/2010Case Pending with Alliance One - Collection Agency

10/14/2010Case Acknowledged/Loaded by Collection Agency

08/13/2010Case Pending with Alliance One - Collection Agency

..found out what ARMI is ----i WANT her to have to pay those costs owed to OCSO/Court, if she hasn't already...( and i don't know how she could have---indigent thing that she is..)

..ARMI --AllianceOne Receivables Management Inc.

Millions of people take online education courses AND work full time jobs. Many also have homes and families to take care of at the same time. FCA should not be given any special consideration when it comes to fullfilling the terms/conditions of her probation. The public has had enough of this bull pucky.

Millions of people take online education courses AND work full time jobs. Many also have homes and families to take care of at the same time. FCA should not be given any special consideration when it comes to fullfilling the terms/conditions of her probation. The public has had enough of this bull pucky.

i couldnt agree more, except i call it bull s***,not bull pucky. she still has them bending over backwards for her, she doesnt have to work, when 99% of the other inmates on probation DO> and dont say security/death threats. she can sit at whatever home she is at, and stuff envelopes. she can take online classes.??? how about she HAS to take online classes/ at least?????? only thing she is going to do online is facebook and myspace, looking for her next sugar daddy...bet on it!:banghead:

Yup, include me in that
Family of 5, 6 including our dog...
Working and registered for 2 courses this fall

Yup, include me in that
Family of 5, 6 including our dog...
Working and registered for 2 courses this fall
Single parent here at the age of 21. Pursued and completed a 4 year degree ON STUDENT LOANS, took excellent, loving care of my daughter, while working part time and living off of my student loans. I have a happy, healthy and successful daughter who also has a 4 year college degree. I think I made my last student loan payment when she was 16 or so. I didn't need a taxpayer handout to succeed. And many others don't either. I, like many of us have been working fulltime since then so we can pay for the likes of the Casey Anthony's in the country.
What a lousy system. It coddles the undeserving, from the sweat off of taxpayers backs.. She should be picking up garbage on the highways for 8 hours a day for the state of Flori-duh.
You GO Intermezzo. Good on ya!

..found out what ARMI is ----i WANT her to have to pay those costs owed to OCSO/Court, if she hasn't already...( and i don't know how she could have---indigent thing that she is..)

..ARMI --AllianceOne Receivables Management Inc.

You are so good and thank you for doing and explaining all this. Truly appreciated!:great:

I am not defending Casey in any way, but realistically who would hire her? Would you go some place she worked or want her as your employee? I am sure she won't have to get a job because no one is going to want the backlash of hiring her. She has no skills and would just cause a business unnecessary problems. Sorry I work in HR and I would never hire a high profile person like Casey, not even just to push paperwork. People are boycotting news organizations who are rumored to be doing interviews ect. I am not sure how people would expect her to find employment, she might have to actively look, but she won't get hired anywhere in Fl if the company will loose money by hiring her.

I am not defending Casey in any way, but realistically who would hire her? Would you go some place she worked or want her as your employee? I am sure she won't have to get a job because no one is going to want the backlash of hiring her. She has no skills and would just cause a business unnecessary problems. Sorry I work in HR and I would never hire a high profile person like Casey, not even just to push paperwork. People are boycotting news organizations who are rumored to be doing interviews ect. I am not sure how people would expect her to find employment, she might have to actively look, but she won't get hired anywhere in Fl if the company will loose money by hiring her.

Prehaps a mortuary ? Might do her good to prepare the dead after accidents and , murders and illness....She can't hurt them, and maybe she would grow a conscious and the memory Caylee's rotting body, eaten by wildlife would burn in her mind each minute of the day !!!!!

Charleyann

Totally agree Nixie. Her life, really is....over.....:woohoo:

Maybe they could give her a job at the Morgue, you know mopping floors, cleaning instraments, preparing the carts for the bodies. No one need see her there. Put her in the decomp room. I am serious, it was good enough for her baby to be there. She must be away from Dr. G.. kc is good at cleaning why not put it to use.:seeya:

Totally agree Nixie. Her life, really is....over.....:woohoo:

------------------
I agree. I was just sitting here thinking the same thing. Even on the dating end what decent man would want to take her out? where to go, McDonalds? It would take guts to spend the night with her, sleep with one eye open.Her life as she knew it is over. She will never be truly happy again. She may think so but it wont happen...Good.:seeya:

P.S. she will be attractive to some but I cant mention who..

Who would hire her? There are reality shows on tv who hire people like Tanya Harding to do commentary. How about the bald headed guy who sat next to CA at every hearing? Or the businessman who flew the Anthony's to the Bahama's out of the goodness of his heart.Maybe the Spiritual Center DS owns .Surely she would be protected there.
I have no doubt JB is probably fielding offers of employment by people who either see an opportunity to cash in or who hate the prosecution and LE and want to help the poor maligned Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158