Reporting a missing person?

Bia.

Reaction score
A friend of mines cousin is currently missing in California. She is from MA.

How do I have a thread started for her? I can get whatever information is needed.

A friend of mines cousin is currently missing in California. She is from MA.

How do I have a thread started for her? I can get whatever information is needed.

Bia, I am so very sorry for your friend. Situations like this can be terrifying!

We need to know if a police report has been filed and the jurisdiction handling the case, and from that we need height/weight/color of hair/color of eyes, birthdate, date missing, last known location and any special circumstances leading up to it. Once you have gathered that, we can start a thread.

Bia, I am so very sorry for your friend. Situations like this can be terrifying!

We need to know if a police report has been filed and the jurisdiction handling the case, and from that we need height/weight/color of hair/color of eyes, birthdate, date missing, last known location and any special circumstances leading up to it. Once you have gathered that, we can start a thread.

Thanks so much. I will get that info right away. Who do I give it to after I receive it?

Thanks again.

You can give it to me via PM or post it here and I will start a thread in the Missing forum for you, ok?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back