GUILTY PA - Michael Frederick & Curtis Walk for raping 12yo girl, Altoona, 2007

Missizzy

Reaction score
I checked and can find no thread on these horrid men and their young victim. How I hope and pray that this girl can move on with her life and heal these wounds. I hope she alone made the plan for adoption and that she is getting massive amounts of therapy and support:

http://www.wjactv.com/news/28893613/detail.html

Pa. 'Predator' Gets Prison For Impregnating 12-Year-Old Girl

"A Blair County [PA] man has been classified a sexual predator and sentenced to 20 to 40 years in state prison for impregnating a 12-year-old girl in 2007. Michael Frederick, 44, was sentenced Tuesday after pleading guilty to rape and other charges in a plea bargain..."

and

"...He was the second man convicted of raping the girl after child welfare workers asked police to investigate her pregnancy. Curtis Walk, 23, of Altoona, is serving 10 to 20 years in prison for raping the girl..."

and

"...Frederick was charged after DNA tests confirmed he fathered the child, who was put up for adoption...."

more at link

What sick, disgusting men. I'm so proud that she made the decision to give the baby up for adoption (as you posted, I hope the decision was truly hers). She is allowing that child the opportunity for a better life as well as for herself too. I hope she can heal.

The depravity of mankind against one another, constantly surprises and sickens me. I hope this young girl has loads of support. I also hope she is getting counseling!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back