VA - Girl, 5, Abducted From Her Bed, Fairfax

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
A 5 year old Fairfax girl was abducted by a man that broke into her home. The man left the home with the child. She received injuries to the top of her body and was treated at the hospital. Police are being very sensitive while questioning the little girl.

It is not believed the man is known to the child. LE was able to secure a crime scene in a wooded area not far from her home. They are also looking at video footage from nearby businesses.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs...continues-suspect-who-abducted-girl-5-fairfax

This poor little child. The horror. A nightmare come to life when you are stolen from your bed when you are supposed to be safe.

Springfield Child Walks Back Home After Being Adbucted From Bedroom In The Middle Of the Night Near Brookfield Plaza Off Of Backlick Road

SPRINGFIELD, Va. (WUSA) - A 5-year-old girl was abducted from her home in the middle of the night and assaulted.

Fairfax County Police were called to the townhouse in the 7000 block of Brocton Court at about 4:00am Saturday morning , August 27. That's right off Backlick Road near Brookfield Plaza.

Police say that during the preliminary investigation, officers and detectives determined that a man broke into the home, went upstairs and took a 5-year-old girl from her bed. The abduction happened something after midnight.

Police believe the man took the child out the front door, leaving it unlocked.

The parents apparently slept through the abduction and didn't hear a thing, until their little girl made her back inside, walking through the front door, and woke them them up, telling them what had happened. They called police immediately

http://wusa9.com/news/article/16475...ht-Near-Brookfield-Plaza-Off-Of-Backlick-Road

How terribly frightening it must have been for this little girl ! Thank god that she was spared her life.
I am so amazed she was able to find her way home, brave and smart , may she heal both emotionally and physically quickly.

I think everyone should have a dog, even a small dog, it would have been all over this man at least barking to get someones attention.
I hope they catch this asap and get him off the street, he had to be watching this family for sometime.

Horrible experience for this little girl but so thankful she was able to get home.

I agree mysticrose, everyone should have a dog. I have 2 and they know if someone is at my door before they even knock. Especially when in bed, we can't hear because we sleep with a fan but our chihuahua will wake from a dead sleep and yap her head off if she hears something. It is annoying at times but i feel safe knowing they will alert us if anyone came in our home.

Horrible experience for this little girl but so thankful she was able to get home.

I agree mysticrose, everyone should have a dog. I have 2 and they know if someone is at my door before they even knock. Especially when in bed, we can't hear because we sleep with a fan but our chihuahua will wake from a dead sleep and yap her head off if she hears something. It is annoying at times but i feel safe knowing they will alert us if anyone came in our home.

Wow I agree with having a dog or in my case we have 2 dogs. When they hear anything in the middle of the night our little dog starts to yap and the big lab barks so loud. I am so glad that he didn't kill her and she was able to make her way back to her home. Prayers to that poor little girl. She will be scared to go to sleep for the rest of her life thanks to that lowlife creep stealing her from her own bed.

Havent seen much on updated info for this little girl but found a sex offender living .2 miles (3 mins away) from where this little girl lived. He was arrested and charged with 5 counts of sexual battery in 2006.

Found him on Watchdog with intials B R Holder, he is 46 .... Im going to keep looking.

Police want public's help in Franconia abduction, assault

WASHINGTON - Fairfax County Police are pushing for the public's help in an unusual abduction case that occurred a week ago during the height of Hurricane Irene.

Police say a 5-year-old girl was abducted from her home in the 7000 block of Brocton Court in the early morning hours of Aug. 27. The girl was taken from her bed and assaulted. Police say she made her way back home shortly after 4 a.m. and explained what happened.

Police will not say if the girl was sexually assaulted but will say she suffered some type of trauma to her upper body that was non-life threatening.

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=149&sid=2528620

Thank god this little girl is alive. So many scenarios play out in my mind.

September 2011:

Fairfax County Police have arrested a 16-year-old boy in connection with the abduction of a 5-year-old girl in Springfield...

The suspect, whose name is being withheld because he is a juvenile, is charged with burglary with intent to commit a felony, abduction with the intent to defile, aggravated malicious wounding and object sexual penetration...

The suspect was previously arrested and charged with a separate burglary in the same community several days before the alleged abduction.

http://wjla.com/news/local/teen-16-...ction-of-5-year-old-girl-in-springfield-66594

Jonathan Nathaniel Ramsay, 16, was tried as an adult and found guilty.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ngfield-girl/2012/06/21/gJQAYgSotV_story.html

During the trial and in his appeal in 2013, he claimed he was innocent and blamed his friend for the attack.

Ramsey testified he broke into A.B.'s residence with E.V., E.V. told him a light was on in the basement and, fearing that someone was awake inside the residence, Ramsey left through the front door. Ramsey further testified he waited on a nearby park bench and he saw E.V. carrying V.R. over his shoulder into a wooded area, whereupon he ran in the opposite direction, hid in a sewer tunnel, smoked marijuana, and later took a circuitous route back to his house to avoid the police. Ramsey's defense sought to establish that E.V. committed the crimes, contending E.V. either wore Ramsey's clothes during the crimes or used his clothing to wipe V.R.'s blood off items implicated in the offense and then discarded the clothing in Ramsey's trash.

http://caselaw.findlaw.com/va-court-of-appeals/1666357.html

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10