GUILTY TX - Isaac Greenwood for raping, impregnating 12yo girl, Houston, 2011

Missizzy

Reaction score
Tragically, sexual assaults occur in blended, adoptive and foster families. Studies show us that children who are not present for a sibling's entire childhood are far more likely to not bond with them and to not view them as a sibling. Nineteen year old young men, though, have NO business touching any little child. NONE!!! Shame on this teen. He also took advantage of the little girl's disability.

I actually find just as much fault with the mother as she tried to cover up her son's horrid crime. I cannot believe that authorities were not called in to prevent the woman from leaving that clinic with an hysterical child. WTH? The child was probably scared to death. A mother's job is to protect and support her children--not to try to hide their crimes or terrorize them. Shame on this woman!!

My prayers are with this little girl. How I hope she's placed somewhere safe and loving.

http://www.khou.com/news/local/Mom-...e-of-12-year-old-disabled-girl-128617883.html

Mom, son accused in connection with rape of 12-year-old disabled girl
August 29, 2011

"A mom and her son are facing charges in connection with the sexual assault of her 12-year-old adopted daughter. According to investigators, 19-year-old Isaac Greenwood impregnated his 12-year-old sister, who is mentally disabled. His mother, 50-year-old Cynthia Greenwood, then took the girl to Ohio to have an abortion, investigators said...."

and

"...Cynthia Greenwood took the girl to have an abortion in Houston in early October of 2010, but the procedure wasn’t performed because the girl was too hysterical. At that point, CPS officials in Texas launched an investigation, but said Cynthia Greenwood would not provide any information as to how her daughter got pregnant...."

more at link

Raped by your brother, impregnated by him. You're a child. You've suffered more than any child should ever have to. Then you're taken by your mother for an abortion and you're hysterical. Your mom. Please. What the he*l happened when they got home after they left? I don't want to even know. Poor little girl. Poor, poor kid. I have a feeling she has been placed with a loving, good, dear family. I mean someone has to give this kid a break in this life.

The girl has moderate mental retardation, court records said. Under Texas law, 12-year-olds cannot legally consent to sexual activity.

[Cynthia Greenwood] took the child for an abortion when she was 17 weeks pregnant, according to criminal complaints against Isaac Greenwood, but the procedure could not be performed because the child was "too hysterical."...

the girl was brought there by her mother. The girl, who was five months pregnant, was taken to the clinic on Oct. 20 and had an abortion two days later, according to court filings.

http://m.chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Woman-accused-of-arranging-abortion-for-2146716.php

:furious:

Cynthia Greenwood, 50, of Houston, Texas, allegedly took her daughter, who was five-months pregnant, 1,300 miles to Cleveland, Ohio, for a termination in an attempted cover-up of her son’s crimes...

Isaac Greenwood allegedly assaulted his sister twice in March 2010 and once in May 2010 at a relative's home...

In a December interview, the girl told a forensic investigator that Isaac Greenwood had sex with her and that her mother took her to Ohio 'to have an operation so it wouldn't hurt when the baby came out,' court records said...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ortion-18-year-old-biological-son-father.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back