GUILTY UK - Judith Richardson, 77, beaten to death, Hexham, 19 Aug 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Graeme Jarman told the 17 year old girl he assaulted at gunpoint he was an "Everyday Psychopath". Convicted in that assault that psyco only served half his prison term.

77 Year old Judith Richardson was found in her home bludgeoned by a hammer. Police who keep track of their violent sex offenders found Graeme missing two days prior to poor Ms. Richardson being murdered.

Police warn the public if you see Graeme who may have shaved his head not to approach him. Oh trust me I wouldn't approach him. Meanwhile his mum begs him to turn himself in. "You've turned yourself in before you can do it again". Well he didn't turn himself in for murder last time.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Richardson-told-earlier-teenager-victim.html

May poor Ms. Richardson rest in peace. How wrong is that when a woman makes it that far in life and is hammered to death?

So, what is the difference between an 'everyday psychopath' and other psychopaths? Are there 'run of the mill psychopaths', 'everyday psychopaths', and 'extreme psychopaths'? Sheesh!:innocent:

British justice is a joke, see also the man who killed a 21 year old girl with a hammer, sent to a secure mental hospital, released, killed again, this time ate his victim, back into the secure unit, whoops, what do you think? he's done it again :banghead:

'I'm an everyday psychopath': Murderer who tricked way into pensioner's home
by showing her Age UK charity leaflets and bludgeoned her to death is jailed for life
(Daily Mail)
A dangerous criminal who once dubbed himself 'your everyday psychopath' has been jailed for life for bludgeoning a pensioner to death with a hammer.

Graeme Jarman struck Judith Richardson, 77, at least 30 times after forcing his way into her flat in Hexham, Northumberland, posing as a charity worker.

Jarman, who consistently denied murder during his trial at Newcastle Crown Court, fled the scene with Miss Richardson’s handbag, sparking a major manhunt before he was arrested in Filey, North Yorkshire, a fortnight later.

He showed no emotion as the verdict was handed down by a 11-1 majority after the jury had deliberated for seven hours.
---
much more at link above

Now he's an everyday lifer.

Continued prayers for that poor woman.

We had a TV programme here about "lifers" last week.
They get 5 choices of meals, TVs in cells, smoking in cells, pet budgerigars, hot showers, video games,fancy duvets, cushions, all mod cons.
Unless he is given a whole life tariff he will be out in 10-15 years :sick: I hope he chokes on his cream crackers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back