Damon's attack

erinleigh

Reaction score
I dont know why..but i get the sense that the most rage was at Devon. darlie always referes to him as a handful (my word, not hers) and Damon as a mama's boy. The attack on Damon didn't kill him right away. Does anyone think darlie had more trouble emotionally killing Damon than Devon? was she more attached? was the 2nd attack actually hard for her since he was obviously awake? i guess im trying to figure out if this woman has a soul and felt anything then..or feels anything now.

edit..i always thought Devon was killed first but when a read a time line from Jon Gault in the guilty or innocent thread it states Damon was targeted 1st? which is it? or is it speculative? i need a nudge in the right direction

I dont know why..but i get the sense that the most rage was at Devon. darlie always referes to him as a handful (my word, not hers) and Damon as a mama's boy. The attack on Damon didn't kill him right away. Does anyone think darlie had more trouble emotionally killing Damon than Devon? was she more attached? was the 2nd attack actually hard for her since he was obviously awake? i guess im trying to figure out if this woman has a soul and felt anything then..or feels anything now.

edit..i always thought Devon was killed first but when a read a time line from Jon Gault in the guilty or innocent thread it states Damon was targeted 1st? which is it? or is it speculative? i need a nudge in the right direction

I agree with you. I have always thought most of her rage was aimed at Devon and not so much Damon. Damon was a quiet child. I thought Devon was attacked first. Cami would know for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back