2011.09.04 - Show CANCELLED due to holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take advantage of the three day weekend and we'll see you all again next week!

:grouphug:

Bummer! I mean, you should rest....you deserve it, but what about me! I look forward to the program every week and the great members and non-members who chat there.

Next weeks show ought to be good - can't wait.

Have a great Labor day weekend :woohoo:

:seeya: Hi Tricia and Kimster,

I know the Radio Show is already planned for next week ...

But ... if you have time and are able to do this, would you please mention Kyron Horman -- his 9th Birthday would be Friday, September 9, 2011, just a couple of days before the show.

I know there has been very little activity on this case recently ... but I am hopeful that Kryon will go home one day very soon !

:tyou::tyou:

:seeya: Hi Tricia and Kimster,

I know the Radio Show is already planned for next week ...

But ... if you have time and are able to do this, would you please mention Kyron Horman -- his 9th Birthday would be Friday, September 9, 2011, just a couple of days before the show.

I know there has been very little activity on this case recently ... but I am hopeful that Kryon will go home one day very soon !

:tyou::tyou:

ABSOLUTELY. We'll do an update on his case. Even if it is to say there is nothing new. We will not forgot Kyron.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Tricia

ABSOLUTELY. We'll do an update on his case. Even if it is to say there is nothing new. We will not forgot Kyron.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Tricia

I am so glad that you will not forget Kyron ... such an adorable young boy !

This case is the one that "really gets to me" ... and this is the case I was researching when I found WebSleuths ! :great:

Thanks again.

Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads