GUILTY AR - Christopher Barr for sexual assault of 11yo girl, Vilonia, 2011

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Christopher Scott Barr of Arkansas admitted to sexual contact with a preteen girl. Signs of abuse were not seen until the child wrote something in school and a teacher became concerned. Thank you to all the wonderful teachers out there paying mind to children and helping them.

A mental health professional told the courts the child said she is not afraid of Barr and hoped he would return to the home. This is a preteen. Based on that testament from again a preteen we're talking about the Judge gave Barr some chump probation, a fine, and out the door he walked.

http://thecabin.net/news/local/2011...ffender-gets-probation-allowed-contact-victim

Interesting article including interview with child advocacy group.

OMG, I think my head is going to explode ! How could anyone think this is a good idea ?

How can a sexually abused preteen make a decision about this? She should be protected for her own safety. What does her mother think?
I am aghast

Wow, this attorney of his thinks they are being to harsh on s.o?? Does he have children? JMO

WHY the heck would they listen to anything a young sex abuse victim 'thinks' she should do about the offender. That is part of the problem child victims have, they cannot make these kinds of decisions rationally because they feel pressure from their mothers and other people. This is sick, imo. This is just telling her that what he did was no big deal. :mad:

eta: and I predict that he will go back for another try and she will somehow think it is consensual. That is how these animals work. Make her think he is her boyfriend. GGRRRRRR

Just think by next year maybe she will be pregnant!

This kid has been failed. First, by the egg donor. Why would any alleged mother agree to have the man come back after finding out that he had sex with her pre-teen? (And the female in me wonders, when she has sex with him will she wonder if he is thinking of her or her pre-teen daughter?)

Second, the social worker reccommended this???? Even the words of the spokesman contradicts recommending a sex offender return to the home. Then she qualifies it by saying that of course it is determined by individual circumstances. Heck, even if the girl begged to have the man back in the home, they could have arranged supervised visitations instead of just "sure move back in."

Third the judge. I can't even express my feelings about the judge. Is this his first sex offender case??? Or does he just not care anymore???

Arkansas citizens better sit up and take note of this one!

Defense attorney. Bah!!! I normally don't think whatever they say is worth commenting on it is so ridiculous. But this one? His words make me wonder if maybe he attended the recent conference. This spouting of words sounds like it came right off the posters advertising the conference.

I got to thinking last night about this case and about the pedos trying to organize and legitimize their 'lifestyle'/criminal behavior. They are watching legal activity everywhere and cases like this will have pedos everywhere thinking about packing up and moving to Ark. Where else could they go where apparently pedos get a slap on the wrist and go back to their own version of normal?

What does her mother think?

It looks like she don't. Think that is.

Da*n it. I had to edit. Maybe there is no mom? Maybe this is a relative? From reading enough of these stories though I'd say it's mom's paycheck. I mean penis. I mean "boyfriend". Just had to edit though in case there's a mom out there who isn't involved or has passed over or something.

This story makes me sick to my stomach.
Some of you have read my story and many other personal stories of abuse on here.
Mine started when i was 11 years old and continued until i was 17 years old.
I think at age 11, i might have too, in my messed up head....not being old enough to make the right decision at that age...thought i could handle him coming back home if i had to make the decision.
I think i would have done that for my mom. :(
Which is so wrong....but as a child, you're not mature enough to make that kind of decision, especially when you've been brainwashed and abused. :(
I didn't "tell" the police on my stepfather until a couple years ago and i'm 35 years old now! It took me that long to realize that it was something i had to do...to make sure people knew and he was off the streets. :(
It really messes a person up.
I don't even know what to say to this story. I'm seriously sick over it. :( :(
I wish i could go take her away from there.

This story makes me sick to my stomach.
Some of you have read my story and many other personal stories of abuse on here.
Mine started when i was 11 years old and continued until i was 17 years old.
I think at age 11, i might have too, in my messed up head....not being old enough to make the right decision at that age...thought i could handle him coming back home if i had to make the decision.
I think i would have done that for my mom. :(
Which is so wrong....but as a child, you're not mature enough to make that kind of decision, especially when you've been brainwashed and abused. :(
I didn't "tell" the police on my stepfather until a couple years ago and i'm 35 years old now! It took me that long to realize that it was something i had to do...to make sure people knew and he was off the streets. :(
It really messes a person up.
I don't even know what to say to this story. I'm seriously sick over it. :( :(
I wish i could go take her away from there.

I hear ya sweetheart. :[

My uncle moved out for a year and then was going to move back in our house. My mom asked us kids if we had any problems with him moving back in for awhile. Even though I was only 8 and he had been sexually abusing me for 2 years, I did not vocally object. I felt trapped and ashamed, and did not know how to say no without having to say why. :mad:

I hear ya sweetheart. :[

My uncle moved out for a year and then was going to move back in our house. My mom asked us kids if we had any problems with him moving back in for awhile. Even though I was only 8 and he had been sexually abusing me for 2 years, I did not vocally object. I felt trapped and ashamed, and did not know how to say no without having to say why. :mad:

That's horrible. :(
You are one of the ones i thought of when i was writing my posts. I know you've shared some of your story on websleuths before too. :(
It's just not something that we, as kids, are able to decide. And being already abused for years, you are already feeling so many different things. It's confusing for a kid. And i'm still dealing w/ it this many years later. :(
This story makes me so upset. :(
Someone needs to stand up and protect her from her abuser. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak