Little Girl Drives in China

outofthedark

Lyle Stevik's FB Hostess
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
...and nobody bats an eyelid!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sds5va__PVo"]4 Year old Driving a Car In China - YouTube[/ame]

How did she see over the steering wheel and press on the pedals? Are those her parents in the car with her?

Wish someone would translate what was being said. Is the consensus that it is a fake video? I'd have to vote fake, fake, fake. JMO

How did she see over the steering wheel and press on the pedals? Are those her parents in the car with her?

Wish someone would translate what was being said. Is the consensus that it is a fake video? I'd have to vote fake, fake, fake. JMO

The video is 100% real, and at the 2:24 mark, you can see her dad removing a pedal extender. Her mother is the one filming the video.

So, I note that no one is sitting in the "suicide" seat! Not that I blame them. Sometimes I don't like sitting there with an adult driver. :)

OMG! That's insane!:banghead::banghead::banghead: At first, I thought maybe it was movie footage rolling in the background, but it is real! SCARY!!! Maybe her parents think this is her ticket to fame, like Balloon Boy's parents. What people will do to be outrageous, never ceases to amaze me!

And she wasn't even driving slow. LOL she drives better than me!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back