GUILTY CO - Dolci Gryshayeva, 2, beaten to death, Lakewood, 7 Sept 2011

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword/2011/09/keith_ruiz_busted_in_death_of.php#more

Dolci Gryshayeva might have grown up to be a world-class gymnast. After all, both her grandparents excelled at the sport. But the two-year-old never got the chance, allegedly dying at the hands of Keith Ruiz, her mom's boyfriend. Lakewood Police spokesman Steve Davis calls the case "one of the more disturbing I've seen in 32 years in this business."

Same old story over and over again. A mother leaves the child with a boyfriend, and the rest is history. The child was absolutely adorable, not that it has anything to do with anything.

These cases really make me wonder if the intent is to kill or this is how these dudes think you discipline.

That guy looks like pure evil. RIP pretty little girl, sorry that man stole your life from you. I hope justice will be served.

Keith Nick Ruiz was sentenced to 36 years in prison in Jefferson County Court on Tuesday for killing his girlfriend's 2-year-old daughter.

Dolci Gryshayeva died Sept. 9, 2011, after Ruiz slammed her to the floor of the Lakewood apartment he shared with Dolci's mother. Ruiz pleaded guilty last October and faced 25 to 40 years in prison.

Before handing down the sentence, District Judge Christopher Zenisek listened to pleas for leniency from his family members, and Ruiz himself, who said he hoped to "live in such a way that those who know me will come to know God ..."

Dolci's mother, Anastasia Gryshayeva, said, "The reality of Dolci being gone paralyzes me."

And she read from a letter she wrote to the child who received Dolci's donated heart: "You carry a heart of gold," she wrote.

http://www.denverpost.com/ci_22673872/man-sentenced-26-years-killing-girlfriends-2-year

20130226__20130227_A4_CD27DOLCI(1)-p1_400.jpg

How could someone do this to any child? I just don't get it, such a beautiful child killed by a monster. I don't think 36 years is enough..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back