GUILTY GA - Korean Bowden, 35, killed, 9yo girl abducted, Riverdale, 9 Sept 2011

Evan's Mom

Reaction score
http://riverdale.11alive.com/news/news/81448-clayton-co-levis-call-issued-9-year-old-girl

RIVERDALE, Ga. -- Clayton County Police have issued a Levi's Call for 9-year-old A W. She was last seen at 7:15 Monday morning at her home at 194 Lexington Court in Riverdale.

She is believed to be with William Nazario, 33, described as a Hispanic male, 5'7" tall and weighing about 185 pounds. Police said he was likely driving a newer model black Chevrolet Tahoe.

Police said a person was found dead, and that three children were found bound at the residence late Monday morning.

He said he was concerned and went to the home along with a second minister Monday morning. When he knocked, a girl came to the door and, recognizing him, told him to get help.

Ward said there were three children in the home -- ages 12, 9 and 4 -- and that they were unhurt, but had been tied up.

Clayton County Police Sergent Otis Willis said there was one person dead inside the home, but would not confirm the victim's identity.

Anyone with any details is asked to call 911, or to call Clayton County police at 770-477-3655.

I didn't know that Georgia had a amber alert that is titled Levi, it is in memory of an 11 year old boy name Levi.

when I first read it I thought our Levi. Figured I would post in case that threw someone else for a loop.

It sounds like Mom is dead and three of the four kids tied up. Which leads to the question of why did he take one kid with him?

It's been updated! The girl was found. And being that his car was found at a hotel, I am afraid of what I am thinking regarding my above question!!

Suspect has been transported to the hospital with unspecified injuries.

Both Nazario and the girl, A W, were found unharmed, police said.

http://www.ajc.com/news/clayton/1-dead-person-of-1174113.html?cxtype=rss_news

So one article says that he was taken to the hospital, the other article says that he was found unharmed. Don't know what that means. Maybe he resisted arrest and recieved injuries?

Girl was found unharmed, in a hotel, with the man who allegedly killed her mother. I hope she was taken to the hospital and a rape kit done.

I'm glad she was found so quickly.
Thanks for all of the updates.

Poor A and sibs. How awful to destroy so many lives because you are perverted. Praying for the family.

It's been updated! The girl was found. And being that his car was found at a hotel, I am afraid of what I am thinking regarding my above question!!

Suspect has been transported to the hospital with unspecified injuries.

Thank the good Lord she was found! That's 2 miracles in a couple of days. I hate to say this, but I hope those injuries were caused by good case of whoop-butt.

MOO

Mel

I didn't know that Georgia had a amber alert that is titled Levi, it is in memory of an 11 year old boy name Levi.

when I first read it I thought our Levi. Figured I would post in case that threw someone else for a loop.

I with you...I was thinking our Levi had issue ambert alert?

I knew the name of the street sounded familiar.
This all happened directly across the street from the middle school I attended when I was a kid. That area is so different now. Twenty five years ago, I didn't think twice about wandering our entire town by myself or with my girlfriends. Now I am scared to even drive through Riverdale.

http://www.ajc.com/news/clayton/suspect-arrested-in-clayton-1174113.html?cxtype=rss_news

The body of Korean Bowden, 32, of the 100 block of Lexington Court was discovered Monday morning in her home, according to Sgt. Otis Willis III, spokesman for the Clayton County Police Department.

Two unidentified children, 4 and 12, were found tied up nearby. Authorities put out an alert for a person of interest in the case, William Nazario, 33, and a missing 9-year-old girl.

Hours later and 50 miles away, at 3:40 p.m., Bartow County Sheriff's deputies and investigators took Nazario into custody at the America's Best hotel on Glade Road in Acworth. The girl was found with Nazario, Willis said.

Police charged Nazario with false imprisonment and aggravated sexual battery, and "further charges are pending," Willis said.

I'm glad she was found so quickly.
Thanks for all of the updates.

I'm thankful she was found so quickly also, Evan's Mom!

I ashamed of myself for initially not knowing what a Levi Call is!

The case of a slain Riverdale mother is detailed in police warrants as a gruesome four-day ordeal for the victim and her three daughters.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/29171651/detail.html?cxntlid=cmg_cntnt_rss

They went through a horrible, horribel ordeal. Even worse than we had guessed. Not for those with a weak stomach.

This article is a little less graphic but still has the details

The Clayton County mother found stabbed to death in her bedroom, while two kids were tied up in her home, may have been killed days before she was found, police said Tuesday.
http://www.ajc.com/news/clayton/warrant-bound-kids-dead-1179891.html?cxtype=rss_news

My heart just bleeds for these children. Poof, no parents - and this scum trying to rape at least one of them to further their terror. He needs to disappear from this earth.

From June 2012:

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/clayton-man-gets-life-in-womans-stabbing-death/nQWMn/

A Clayton County Superior Court judge sentenced Nazario to life in prison plus nearly a dozen 20-year sentences...

Nazario pleaded guilty Thursday to multiple counts of aggravated assault for the stabbings, felony murder and concealing a death. Nazario also entered guilty pleas to multiple counts of aggravated battery – one of the children suffered a broken jaw and tooth – and to cruelty to children.

Prosecutors agreed to drop three counts of felony murder and charges of malice murder, kidnapping, rape and child molestation.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back