2011.09.15 EB Pleads Guilty to the Murder of Zahra

Elisa Baker pleads guilty to murder of stepdaughter, Zahra

" NEWTON -- Elisa Baker entered a guilty plea Thursday morning to second-degree murder and other charges related to the death of her 10-year-old stepdaughter Zahra Baker nearly a year ago.

Elisa Baker entered the pleas following an apparent plea agreement between her attorneys and prosecutors.

According to the agreement announced in court Thursday morning, Baker will face between 177 and 222 months in prison -- roughly, from 15 to 18 years.

During the hearing, a judge told Elisa Baker that the maximum penalty for the murder and other related charges would be 722 months, or more than 60 years."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/09/15/2610016/zahra-baker-case-could-end-today.html

BakerUpdates NewsChannel 36
Best word to describe Elisa right now? Emotionless. #zahrabaker
4 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Will we ever know where Zahra's head is located? Lots of details coming out now. Court room grumbled after hearing about parts not found.

:cry:

@ @Michigangal30 Adam emotional in court as well.
38 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Lots of unanswered questions we may never know the answers to on dates between Sept. 24 and Oct. 9.
52 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

BakerUpdatesNewsChannel 36

Elisa states on Sept 25 that Adam took care of remains, but Adam was at work. PD believes Elisa took care of remains on that day.

I hope EB rots in prison for what she did to precious Zahra!!! How could anyone be so evil?

RIP Zahra...

wn

I was right! 15 years she will only do 7 1/2 years for killing ZB! Really? SICK! Oh that is if she is on GB but we know EB cannot do that, so hopefully she will do 15 years and hopefully 20 years for the other non related charges.

LE had zero evidence that would indicate AB was involved with the death of ZB and it is of LE's opinion that he was not involved.

GRRRR

ALL I have to say is in my opinion NC just advertised to all criminals that you can barely do time for murder so come on down to NC all you criminals and to heck with the safety of Children!

I'm so mad.

Elisa Baker pleads guilty to murder of stepdaughter, Zahra

" NEWTON -- Elisa Baker entered a guilty plea Thursday morning to second-degree murder and other charges related to the death of her 10-year-old stepdaughter Zahra Baker nearly a year ago.

Elisa Baker entered the pleas following an apparent plea agreement between her attorneys and prosecutors.

According to the agreement announced in court Thursday morning, Baker will face between 177 and 222 months in prison -- roughly, from 15 to 18 years.

During the hearing, a judge told Elisa Baker that the maximum penalty for the murder and other related charges would be 722 months, or more than 60 years."

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/09/15/2610016/zahra-baker-case-could-end-today.html

We can only PRAY that witch dies before she ever gets a chance to get out of prison!! I hope she keeps getting denied parole -- and I hope her daughters keep showing up at those parole hearings to tell what a monster that woman is so the parole board can keep her locked up for as long as possible.

I so mad the max is 18....North Caroline needs to llok at the law. No Justice for Zahra :(

As I sit here and listen to the information that LE was able to collect, it appears that although I hate to say it that they may still be searching if EB had not made a deal. They as well could not determine COD. I sure don't agree with the sentence though

Will have to see what else transpires

What has happened to our legal system?It has become a joke!Zahra I am so sorry that this woman basically got away with brutally murdering you and then chopping you up.She deserved that amount of time just for her other crimes.EB deserved death or at the very least LWOP.This is outrageous IMO.

Man sounds like probably paint mixed with blood and the paintbrushes used to paint her room were burnt

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back