Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

6a00d8341c630a53ef0115715a8189970c-250wi

Bob Harrod has been missing since July 27, 2009.
He was last seen at his residence by his son in law sometime after 10:00 am the morning of July 27.

Bobs disappearance is being investigated as a homicide and a 50,000 dollar reward is being offered for information about his disappearance.

Authorities are asking anyone with information about Harrod's disappearance to contact detective Dave Radomski at 714-993-8176, or contact the homicide hotline at 714-993-8166.

Bobs Charley Project page:
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...od_robert.html

Bobs NamUs page:
https://www.findthemissing.org/cases/2706/0/

Links to previous threads:

Timeline and Media links only

Forensic Astrology - ROBERT HARROD LastSeen 7/27/09 Placentia, CA - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Links to individual posts containing court documents:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CA CA - Bob Harrod, 81, Orange County, 27 July 2009 - #5

Posted by “Bob’s Adult Daughter” on September 15, 2011

Our father Bob Harrod is missing - Reward Offered

[snipped]

Sadly, there has been a great deal of inaccurate and defamatory information out "there" anonymously being posted on the internet since his disappearance.

The most inaccurate information being spread is based on excessive focus by strangers about money and illegal distribution of money assets from our parents' family trust.
For clarification, NO money can be "disbursed" under any circumstances as our father has neither been found or declared dead. This mystery remains an active police investigation.

[snipped]

Since his disappearance, the wife has been receiving a sizeable monthly spousal support and moved into our parents' home.
She is still waiting there for some kind of answers to the investigation into what happened to our father as are we, his family.

Placentia Police have found absolutely no evidence of a crime and have named no suspects or POI's in their ongoing investigation.

This is indeed a total mystery.
And yes, it is also incredibly sad and stressful for our family.

In the meanwhile, OUR FATHER IS STILL MISSING!
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/orange-county/1380295-our-father-bob-harrod-missing-reward.html#ixzz1Y176wzsd

Posted by “Bob’s Adult Daughter” on September 15, 2011

Our father Bob Harrod is missing - Reward Offered

[snipped]

Sadly, there has been a great deal of inaccurate and defamatory information out "there" anonymously being posted on the internet since his disappearance.

The most inaccurate information being spread is based on excessive focus by strangers about money and illegal distribution of money assets from our parents' family trust.
For clarification, NO money can be "disbursed" under any circumstances as our father has neither been found or declared dead. This mystery remains an active police investigation.

[snipped]

Since his disappearance, the wife has been receiving a sizeable monthly spousal support and moved into our parents' home.
She is still waiting there for some kind of answers to the investigation into what happened to our father as are we, his family.

Placentia Police have found absolutely no evidence of a crime and have named no suspects or POI's in their ongoing investigation.

This is indeed a total mystery.
And yes, it is also incredibly sad and stressful for our family.

In the meanwhile, OUR FATHER IS STILL MISSING!
Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/orange-county/1380295-our-father-bob-harrod-missing-reward.html#ixzz1Y176wzsd

Fontelle is also a family member. She is his wife, not the wife. Seems to me Mr. Harrod's adult daughters may have some resentment over their father's remarriage.

As we discussed in the last thread, it was Bob's daughters who suggested the money motivation themselves. It is going to be tough to close that barn door now.

"Notes written in Bob Harrod's hand found around the house indicate Bob Harrod intended to put his new wife's name on various accounts, Loomis said. Police say that, including properties and other assets, Bob Harrod was a multi-millionaire."

"Bob Harrod and his three daughters had an argument over finances the Sunday before he vanished."

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/-214111--.html

Cubby

Bob Harrod, with help from his daughter and son-in-law, had been rearranging things in his home to accommodate his new wife.

<snip>

"There's all kinds of speculative theories, such as foul play, family issues," Loomis said.

<snip>

Harrod has some short-term memory problems typical of people his age, but Loomis said he had left notes at the house that were cogent and lucid. She said police do not suspect he became confused and wandered away.

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...-52086697.html

"Bob Harrod, with help from his daughter and son-in-law, had been rearranging things in his home to accommodate his new wife."

In other reports we have only the SIL at Mr. Harrod's house doing "home repairs."

I wonder when the "rearranging" went on in relation to Mr. Harrod's disappearance.

We know daughter JM posted she went "down the hill" to change her father's bed linens shortly after her father disappeared.

Interesting. I wonder what else was "rearranged."

"Bob Harrod, with help from his daughter and son-in-law, had been rearranging things in his home to accommodate his new wife."

In other reports we have only the SIL at Mr. Harrod's house doing "home repairs."

I wonder when the "rearranging" went on in relation to Mr. Harrod's disappearance.

We know daughter JM posted she went "down the hill" to change her father's bed linens shortly after her father disappeared.

Interesting. I wonder what else was "rearranged."

That story always struck me as surreal. I mean, really.

I need to find the list from the clean-out of Bob's house...were the sheets on it?

Item number 46 on the memoribilia list. You have got to be kidding me....the sheets from the bed.

ETA: post number two from the docs thread referenced by Cubby.

DollyPardonMe said:
I thought it was about finding Bob? Everyone else seems to be making it about the money! IMO
IMO it was the daughters who made it about the money. And as someone else posted, of course we want to find Bob, but justice for Bob also includes helping to make sure that HIS wishes are followed with regard to his money and other assets. And it's about justice for Fontelle, as Bob's chosen and legal wife, as well. MOO.

Bob Harrod's newlywed wife, Fontelle Harrod, said late last year that police were giving polygraph tests to family members and those close to Bob Harrod.

Bob Harrod, a millionaire, had rekindled a romance with and married Fontelle Harrod in the months leading up to his July 2009 disappearance. They met after Fontelle Harrod's daughter found Bob Harrod on the Internet.

Fontelle Harrod had been living in Missouri, where she and Bob Harrod had first met before the Korean War.

Loomis confirmed that police were using a lie-detector test, but would not disclose publicly the results or to whom the tests would be administered.

Fontelle told the media polygraphs were being used, which leads me to believe she took and passed one. We know some family members refused. Interesting.

http://articles.ocregister.com/2010...lygraph-tests-corrine-loomis-placentia-police

I havent seen the minutes of the hearing, but it looked to me like nothing happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni