Western women can't squat

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A study aimed at finding the perfect way for women to pee has floundered because Westerners can't squat properly.

The Australian study aimed to compare Western toilets with third world squatting, reports The Australian.

But researchers found westerners could not hold the squat position for more than 30 seconds without falling over.

Prof Ajay Rane, of James Cook University, said: "We were quite sure squatting would be far superior to the Western toilet position, however we have a problem now - one third of the population is unable to squat."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1153878.html?menu=

OK, this is funny, but I did read a few years ago that women who do squat don't get hemorroids, either.

For my first preganancy, I read the book "Husband Coached Childbirth" and the author recommended that women not only squat when going to the bathroom, but that we also hang our panties on the coat rack by the door, and slip them on only when going out. My husband eagerly agreed.......

kgeaux said:
but that we also hang our panties on the coat rack by the door, and slip them on only when going out.
:waitasec:

A study aimed at finding the perfect way for women to pee has floundered because Westerners can't squat properly
Finally someone is taking this issue seriously and conducting important research. :crazy:

"Western women don't know how to squat properly"...what a brilliant conclusion, reached by...A MAN! :rolleyes:

This is one of those where I just have to say:
If you have a Y chromosome, you don't get an opinion!

And what is he doing researching how women pee?

:laugh: That's probably the excuse he used when he got caught looking at one of those pervy " Asian watersports" *advertiser censored* sites on company time! :loser: :loser:

"umm Yeah, I was just seeing how women pee and which can pee better...yeah...that's the ticket..."

That's bs that western women can't squat. Maybe we don't do it to pee but there's plenty of squatting going on with raising kids, cleaning, looking for things, etc. I never realized how much squatting I need to do until I couldn't do it anymore due to having arthritis and not being able to get back up from squatting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back