9/18/2011 on Websleuths Radio was it Murder or Suicide?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Join us this Sunday 8 pm Eastern/5 pm Pacific as we welcome true crime author (and Dr. Cyril Wecht's co-author) Dawna Kaufmann to discuss the very strange "suicide" of Rebecca Zahau. After listening to Dawna you might very well decide this case was anything BUT a suicide. Also joining us will be the incredibly smart and witty Cynic from Websleuths.

What Happened to Rebecca Zahau?

This Sunday on Websleuths Radio. 8 pm Eastern, 7 pm Central, 6 pm Mountain, 5 pm Pacific.

Listen HERE

TY so much, Tricia, for covering Rebecca's bizarre death in your upcoming radio broadcast! I look forward to hearing Dawna Kaufmann's commentary, as well as our own Cynic's insight into the case.

I will definitely be tuning in.

:thumb: I'm looking forward to this Websleuths Radio Program this
Sunday 8 pm Eastern/5 pm Pacific.

Thank you so much!!!
pc20.gif
I'm so excited!!!

Definitely planning to tune in! :rocker:

The show will begin in about 20 minutes. :woohoo:

I'll open the chat room about 10 minutes before showtime.

I'm not on chat. Listening to the radio show. It is a pleasure and refreshing to listen to Dr. Wecht. A genius at work.

BBM

Isn't it though? I've learned a lot in the last hour. Cynic is awesome too, did you hear him getting props from Dr. Wecht?

Best radio show ever!!!

All three guests are amazing!!!

Thank You so much Tricia for tonight's show!!!

Fantastic show tonight! Always a pleasure listening to Dr. Wecht and great questions from Cynic--excellent points! Many thanks to the guests, Tricia and Kim.

Kim and Tricia thank you!! Cynic my friend, you were brilliant!!! Loved hearing from everyone!!

Great job Tricia and Kimster. Thank You.

I was impressed by how smooth everything ran. The guests were so interesting and know the case. It was an excellent show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado