Identified! SC - Columbia, Body in abandoned trailer, Sep'11 - Sammie Roseborough

Wow! What a desolate place! With all that garbage scattered around, my first thought was a homeless person who crawled in there and died. How sad!

Anna Morris went missing from Richland County and the trailer is in Richland County.
Lyeshia Brockington went missing from Lexington County.

Could still be either of them or neither of them.

Wow! What a desolate place! With all that garbage scattered around, my first thought was a homeless person who crawled in there and died. How sad!

My first thought is a homeless person who took refuge there prior to dying there. Maybe the death was natural causes..... If someone was living there and died of natural causes there might be evidence left within the trailer to indicate such.

of course the possibility exists a perp took someone there as well.

Praying those investigating are able to id this person soon.

My first thought is a homeless person who took refuge there prior to dying there. Maybe the death was natural causes..... If someone was living there and died of natural causes there might be evidence left within the trailer to indicate such.

of course the possibility exists a perp took someone there as well.

Praying those investigating are able to id this person soon.

I agree, every corpse deserves to be buried with a name and every family deserves to know.

I hope this is from natural causes.

From the link in the OP:

COLUMBIA, SC (WIS) - The coroner has released the identity of a man found dead in an abandoned trailer on September 15, but said the cause of death has yet to be determined.

Richland County Coroner Gary Watts said the body of 57-year-old Sammie Lee Roseborough of Blythewood was found shortly after 3:00 p.m. in a trailer on the 10400 block of Farrow Road, about a mile north of Killian Road.

http://www.wistv.com/story/15474918/coroner-body-found-in-abandoned-trailer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back