Foo Fighters Serenade Westboro Baptist Church Protesters

davehead21

Reaction score
I wasn't 100% sure where to put this, mods please move it if it's in the wrong spot.

The Foo Fighters were here in KC last night and the Westboro Baptist Church has been talking about picketing for weeks now. They are just down the highway from KC, so they picket all kinds of stuff here. This was the Foo Fighters' response and it's REALLY, REALLY funny!! A little warning-- the camera man does pan to some of the protesters and there are a couple of signs that some people might find offensive and some are definitely not suitable for children.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...urch-serenaded-by-foo-fighters-before-concert

I wasn't 100% sure where to put this, mods please move it if it's in the wrong spot.

The Foo Fighters were here in KC last night and the Westboro Baptist Church has been talking about picketing for weeks now. They are just down the highway from KC, so they picket all kinds of stuff here. This was the Foo Fighters' response and it's REALLY, REALLY funny!! A little warning-- the camera man does pan to some of the protesters and there are a couple of signs that some people might find offensive and some are definitely not suitable for children.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...urch-serenaded-by-foo-fighters-before-concert

good for them. job well done. *meant the Foo Fighters*

I love it..too funny!! I knew there was a reason I loved Dave Grohl! I just think it's great that someone stood up to the Westboro people right in their faces. Thanks for posting the video.

LOL!!!! Looks like even the members of the WBC thought it was funny.

Since they were out there fighting fools, I think for one day they should have changed their name to the "Fool Fighters"!! Wouldn't it be nice if LOTS of bands could come together (kinda like a Farm Aid type thing) and have a benefit concert AGAINST the discrimination of The Westboro Baptist Church! That $$ could be used for so many decent organizations..God bless America!

Love it. Was a big fan of their first album, and now I know I was not wrong. Thank you Foo Fighters :)

I appreciate that the Foo Fighters stood up to WBC, but as usual, I have no idea what in the world they were singing. No subtitles. Hey, that's discrimination against the hard-of-hearing.

j/k. Well, sort of. I miss a lot. :(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth