45.1 KB · Views: 36
  • jewelry2.jpg
    jewelry2.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 35
  • jewelry1.jpg
    jewelry1.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 34
A better article is here:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/20/justice/new-york-long-island-killings/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

an interesting note (BBM):

The toddler's remains were found earlier this year close to the location of Jane Doe No. 6 but authorities say there was no connection between the two. In fact, DNA linked the toddler, who was between 16 months and 32 months of age, to another unidentified female victim whose remains were found seven miles away in April. Police said it was likely that the two were mother and child.

This is the first I've seen this mentioned in any news article - this is HUGE! Does anyone have a description of the UID that the toddler was linked to? (I will also post in the thread for the UID toddler).

A better article is here:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/20/justice/new-york-long-island-killings/index.html?hpt=ju_c2

an interesting note (BBM):

This is the first I've seen this mentioned in any news article - this is HUGE! Does anyone have a description of the UID that the toddler was linked to? (I will also post in the thread for the UID toddler).

They are clearly saying that the toddler is related to the unidentified Jane doe remains found seven miles down the road in Jones beach area off ocean parkway (not a Jane doe from anther case).

I find the circumstances of that case pretty interesting. Doubt she's our Jane Doe, but who knows at this point?

Re: Michele Ann Harris. September 11, 2001 would have been a perfect day to murder someone and have it overlooked. Fascinating story.

It does look like her. The chin is prominate like the sketch.

Agreed. And something about the nose.

There's more of a resemblance here than to any of the other potential matches people have discovered so far.

Agreed. And something about the nose.

There's more of a resemblance here than to any of the other potential matches people have discovered so far.

I wonder if any of her parents submitted DNA? In many cases famiy members are not aware this can be done. They are not told by LE.

I know this is old but I'm just looking in the national database for missing persons and there's a mother and child who went missing in 2008. Only mother and child I see. Police say that the mother was "non-Caucasian". The only thing that doesn't fit it the time of year: they went missing in February and we know the killer likes to kill in the summer months. Can police be this dumb to not search the database and try to identify the mother and child? The mothers name is Sasha Davis and the child is Selah Davis. Both missing from the same day. The mother has earrings on in her photo and so we know she likes jewelry. Has anyone else ever looked on the database to try to match people up with the Jane Doe and John Doe?

yes , I'm guessing they probably were not reported ....what was the deal with the landlord missing a renter woman w/ a toddler that was connected or questioned? I cant find the story?

I know this is old but I'm just looking in the national database for missing persons and there's a mother and child who went missing in 2008. Only mother and child I see. Police say that the mother was "non-Caucasian". The only thing that doesn't fit it the time of year: they went missing in February and we know the killer likes to kill in the summer months. Can police be this dumb to not search the database and try to identify the mother and child? The mothers name is Sasha Davis and the child is Selah Davis. Both missing from the same day. The mother has earrings on in her photo and so we know she likes jewelry. Has anyone else ever looked on the database to try to match people up with the Jane Doe and John Doe?

Maybe.... but maybe he kills elsewhere in the winter months. I have tried for quite some time to make any connections with the GB4 to the Daytona Beach4 and the AC4 as many New Yorkers begin heading south in winter months. The victimology is the same, all prostitutes/ streetwalkers, but all DB4 were shot. victim1) killed 12-24-05 Sat. found 12-26 05 in alley off beach st. partially clothed wearing socks. (I'll have to go back and check but IIRC this victim was partially burned). victim2) Killed 1-13-06 Tues. found face down in ditch @ construction site on LPGA Blvd.naked but wearing socks. Shot. Victim3) 2-24-06 Friday shot, naked, wearing socks, found on dirt road off Williams Blvd. Victim4) fast forward to 1-3-08 Thur. found in woods near abandoned church. Naked and shot. Victim's van was found in parking lot at Waterclub Apts S. beach St.

Fast forward to Oct.-Nov 2006 to AC. 4 victims all prostitutes laid out in a ditch behind golden key motel, strangled, clothed, no shoes or socks. A first edition copy of the book Beach Road hard back released May 2006 was found discarded with the bodies. Why would a person throw out a first edition hardback of a book? The beach seems to be a common thread in all of these killings and yes I've checked the weather and moon phases for all these victims last seen dates and would consider them all to be very dark and/or stormy nights.

Sorry for the OT y'all but I am not convinced that LISK murdered just the GB4 and quit killing. JMO

Maybe.... but maybe he kills elsewhere in the winter months. I have tried for quite some time to make any connections with the GB4 to the Daytona Beach4 and the AC4 as many New Yorkers begin heading south in winter months. The victimology is the same, all prostitutes/ streetwalkers, but all DB4 were shot. victim1) killed 12-24-05 Sat. found 12-26 05 in alley off beach st. partially clothed wearing socks. (I'll have to go back and check but IIRC this victim was partially burned). victim2) Killed 1-13-06 Tues. found face down in ditch @ construction site on LPGA Blvd.naked but wearing socks. Shot. Victim3) 2-24-06 Friday shot, naked, wearing socks, found on dirt road off Williams Blvd. Victim4) fast forward to 1-3-08 Thur. found in woods near abandoned church. Naked and shot. Victim's van was found in parking lot at Waterclub Apts S. beach St.

Fast forward to Oct.-Nov 2006 to AC. 4 victims all prostitutes laid out in a ditch behind golden key motel, strangled, clothed, no shoes or socks. A first edition copy of the book Beach Road hard back released May 2006 was found discarded with the bodies. Why would a person throw out a first edition hardback of a book? The beach seems to be a common thread in all of these killings and yes I've checked the weather and moon phases for all these victims last seen dates and would consider them all to be very dark and/or stormy nights.

Sorry for the OT y'all but I am not convinced that LISK murdered just the GB4 and quit killing. JMO

I'm not familiar with any of the other cases save for the Atlantic city group however I will say this, I don't find it all that coincidental that most of these victims are sex workers. It's one of the oldest and most risky "professions" in the world. Many killers target them. Police in the LISK case even discuss it and it was discussed in Lost Girls book. They're an easy target for many reasons. One being that they're all strung out on drugs and most likely living a nomadic lifestyle and estranged from family or friends. 2) they're involved in a lot of illegal activity and pimps and "co-workers" don't like to notify police because it brings attention to them (perfect example is Amber Costello). 3) they are easily accessible, especially since the advent of the Internet. To get regular woman requires work. Prostitutes will do their job regardless of whether you have a good personality or are deemed unattractive by society. its also too risky to take a regular girl in public (as Ted Bundy did) because there are too many security cameras, etc nowadays.

Off the top of my head I can think of killers who targeted this specific group like John Bittrolf, the Criagslist killer, Phillip Markoff, Joel Rifkin, Robert Yates and the Green River killer, Gary Ridgeway. The list goes on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back