Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
MISSING FROM JEROME, IDAHO.
PATRICK JASON BEAVERS
MISSING APRIL 3, 1997
AGE WHEN MISSING 24
D.O.B. 10/18/1972
Patrick Beavers disappeared sometime on the evening of approximately April 3, 1997 or the morning of April 4, 1997 and has not been seen or heard from since. He left a note intended to be his Last Will which prompted an extensive search of the surrounding area and the Canyon by volunteers and law enforcement to no avail. ..

It had been snowing heavily around the time he disappeared and it is believed he left late at night possibly without his winter coat, extra clothing or any other winter apparel. He usually wore dark wrap around sunglasses, hiking boots, jeans, and was known to carry a multipurpose knife and pepperspray. He did not drive and would have been on foot. He was believed to have been drinking that evening so may have smelled of alcohol. Patrick is or would be almost 39 years old at this time. He was almost 25 at the time of his disappearance.

Patrick could be thinner now, but is most likely heavier. His height is between 5'10" and 6' and he weighed between 200 and 250 Lbs at the time of his disappearance. He has hazel eyes, brown hair and a receding hairline. He also has surgical scars on his abdomen due to exploratory surgery for burst appendix. He may or may not have a beard.

He was an avid reader and expert speller. He would walk long distances frequently and loved the outdoors (hiking). He listened to all types of music and is a Steelers fan. He has an offbeat sense of humor and while very social but is still a bit awkward. Patrick has a high IQ and a fast learner. Patrick is a scotch drinker but does not frequent bars, smoke or do drugs. When he orders or cooks eggs he likes them to have lace left on them. He had never operated a motor vehicle at the time he disappeared.

His disappearance could have been staged by him to get away and make his mark in the world or it could be due to suicide. His note could be taken either way and ironically he mispelled the word Exsept. He did not have Identification with him it was left behind.
If his disappearance was staged by him he may have been hitchhiking and camping out traveling to either Texas (to find lost relatives), California (where he grew up), Alaska or Washington (to seek work on a fishing boat).

Someone had to have seen him on the night of his disappearance. Noticed someone walking in the dark in deep snow or picked up a hitchhiker traveling toward one of these places. There was extensive media coverage and flyers were posted within days all over the region.

Doe Network Case File 1819DMID.
Idaho Missing Person's Clearinghouse under Disability
NamUs MP 2089
Texas Missing Person's Clearinghouse
pat.jpg

pat1.jpg

PJBeavers.jpg

pjbeavers2.jpg

pat note.jpg

I don't know - he was a very good speller. Anything is possible.:waitasec:
Very sorry about your brother. Hope he is well. Check out www.zabasearch.com. There was a listing for Patrick Beavers in two different towns in Washington. A Jay c. Beavers listed in Texas and in Alaska. Would this be a relative? If he can walk for miles and miles, I'm suprised he is not thin. Most people I know that are husky have a rough time walking. I did not check California on zaba search. Sometimes they give an address and phone number. Wish you luck!
Let me know if you have any luck. Prayers for you and your family!!

Status Missing
First name Patrick
Middle name J
Last name Beavers
Nickname/Alias
Date last seen April 03, 1997 00:00
Date entered 05/27/2009
Age last seen 24 to 24 years old
Age now 42 years old
Race White
Ethnicity
Sex Male
Height (inches) 70.0
Weight (pounds) 180.0
Dental Status: Dental information / charting is available and entered
DNA Status: Sample submitted - Tests complete
Fingerprint Information Status: Fingerprint information is currently not available
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2089

Patrick has been missing for 18 years.

19 years next week and he was only 24 when he disappeared. Almost half his life I have been looking for him. :thinking: I asked my mother for a little sister and told his dad to take him back when I found out he was a boy but I didn't mean for it to happen 24 years later. NO but seriously he has been missing almost half as long as he was old. If your out there somewhere Pat it is time to phone home.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back