Loud music,screams and the mystery woman at mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

IWannaKnow

Reaction score
This was posted by tvscum in the reference thread, I think it deserves a thread of it's own:
http://www.cbs8.com/story/15520745/...us-cell-phone-new-witnesses-accounts-reported

Sheriff launches forensic exam of Zahau’s cell phone; new witness accounts reported
Posted: Sep 22, 2011 1:56 AM EDT Updated: Sep 22, 2011 3:04 AM EDT
By David Gotfredson, Field Producer

Meanwhile, Bremner came forward Wednesday with new reports from witnesses in the Coronado neighborhood.

"We are now confirming information from a witness that there may have been a cry for help from a woman in the mansion around 11:30 p.m. the evening prior (to Zahau's death)," Bremner said. "So that's important in terms of the time of death and in terms of the surrounding circumstances."

Bremner said her private investigation on behalf of the Zahau family also uncovered a mystery woman spotted at the Spreckels mansion an hour or so earlier that same evening.

"There also was a witness who spoke to law enforcement who indicated that they saw a person outside the house at the 10 o'clock hour," Bremner said, referring to the evening of July 12. "I think it's important information in the investigation in determining whether this is a suicide or a homicide."

None of the reported witness accounts were confirmed by Sheriff's investigators.

"We are now confirming information from a witness that there may have been a cry for help from a woman in the mansion around 11:30 p.m. the evening prior (to Zahau's death)," Bremner said. "So that's important in terms of the time of death and in terms of the surrounding circumstances."

I wonder how this fits into the LE's theory of suicide. So not only did the LE fail to investigate that voice mail message that prompted Rebecca to kill herself, they also had witnesses who apparently heard music and screams inside the mansion and yet they still chose to stick with the suicide theory. And Id also like to know who that person was that was seen outside the house at 10pm. did the LE follow up on that lead?

YES! Who was the woman seen outside around 10? This stinks to the high heavens, and as I posted in a different thread, Det. Patterson had only been on the unit for ONE MONTH. I don't really know if he had previous homicide experience, he listed alot of financial crimes experience. They didn't think that investigating those reports might be important?????

Tsuida had much more homicide experience, but she seemed to have been tasked with the phone searches, not the physical scene at the mansion.

I wonder how this fits into the LE's theory of suicide. So not only did the LE fail to investigate that voice mail message that prompted Rebecca to kill herself, they also had witnesses who apparently heard music and screams inside the mansion and yet they still chose to stick with the suicide theory. And Id also like to know who that person was that was seen outside the house at 10pm. did the LE follow up on that lead?

How does it fit in the theory of suicide? I don't think it fits very well at all. LE's story was that RN checked her voice mail at 12:50 am, listened to message that Max's condition deteriorated, and decided to kill herself. If there was screams at 11:30, I don't see that fitting well with that little theory LE has presented us with.

The comment section on this article:
http://www.cbs8.com/story/15505829/some-shacknai-search-warrants-to-be-unsealed

Kathleen claims that the neighbor who heard the cries filed a police report. Wonder if we could find that report? She also claims the calls to the kennell didn't appear on RZ cell phone records.

I am not sure what significance of calls to the kennel is. She could have used a land line or somebody else's phone, I am not sure why that is suspicious? But if the person who heard screams filed a police report that's extremely important. When was the report filed? Is there a possibility a noise complaint was called in as it was happening?

IDK jjenny. I'm just reporting what I find. Sure would loooooovvvvveeeee to get to see that police report. Wouldn't that get reported to Coronado for the evening of July 12? Given what they woke up to, I would think they reported it the following day, but who really knows.....

ETA: Could this be where the reports of a "party" or loud music came from? This same person? And who would really have the line of sight for that? It says neighbor, not just a random person walking down the beach, so this shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

IDK jjenny. I'm just reporting what I find. Sure would loooooovvvvveeeee to get to see that police report. Wouldn't that get reported to Coronado for the evening of July 12? Given what they woke up to, I would think they reported it the following day, but who really knows.....

ETA: Could this be where the reports of a "party" or loud music came from? This same person? And who would really have the line of sight for that? It says neighbor, not just a random person walking down the beach, so this shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

I would bet in that neighborhood people do call in noise complaints. Those houses are really close together, and I bet those rich people don't like the noise. Maybe even as noise was occurring. Could this have happened in this case?

Just an FYI, the neighbors know Dina. She would not be a "mystery woman" to any of the neighbors there.
(I know no one said she was lol but I am just clarifying in case people wonder if she was known to the neighbors or not)

This makes my blood BOIL!!! How many things have come to light, since the PC? I am sorry, but even the most inexperienced LE officers can see there is more to meet the eye, then a woman who decided to commit suicide.

How many revelations have to happen before LE agrees to re open the case, on their own, with no outside pressure?

If I were the Zahau family, I would be wondering where justice fits into this case. I would also be very concerned as to whether or not I would ever know the truth about my sisters death, or see the guilty party pay for the crime.

How about Nina chasing halos? Do they look enough alike to be mistaken for one another? Would the neighbors recognize her?

IDK jjenny. Going from what CDS22 stated, I googled RZ and Kathleen and that is what I got. Could be the same person, might not be. If it IS, I happen to give more credence to the comment than just Mr. or Ms. Anon. Public.

IDK jjenny. Going from what CDS22 stated, I googled RZ and Kathleen and that is what I got. Could be the same person, might not be. If it IS, I happen to give more credence to the comment than just Mr. or Ms. Anon. Public.

Why would you give more credence to someone who is hoping to profit financially from the case?

It certainly would give the comments more credence. So, as far as I gather, LE's story that at 8 pm AS left for the guest house, RN was in the main house talking on the phone with her sister, she then checked her voicemail at 12:50 am, heard that Max was not going to make it, and decided to kill herself. If there were screams reported, I fail to see how that fits with LE's suicide theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie