OH - Who will protect this 4 yo boy???

Oh wow, and now that babysitter has taken this step of reporting about the abuse, this child will lose the one person who had his best interest at heart :(

Its a no brainer that mom will never take the child back to that babysitter, in light of mom's lack of action (other than covering the bruises with makeup) and her comments that she wants to be a big happy family. She will never give that babysitter another opportunity to see what is going on with that poor child.

My heart hurst for this little guy, he may have a long row to hoe :(

this upsets me soooo much. Why did they not take x-rays? I mean, just cause you don't see something wrong, doesn't mean that something isn't wrong :( that poor kid and that poor, wonderful babysitter :( oh, and that dumb excuse for a mom, she makes me wanna become violent myself, just not with a helpless child, with her!

A 4-year-old boy sustained bruises around both eyes, his mouth and neck during a possible physical abuse case.

His babysitter filed the complaint with the Norwalk Police Department about 3:15 p.m. Tuesday.

"She did not know who did it," Detective Sgt. Jim Fulton said. "(His) mom put makeup on him to cover it up."

The suspected abuse happened on Rosedale Boulevard. After an investigation, Anthony M. Storrer, 23, of 29 Rosedale Blvd., was arrested and charged with assault and child endangering.

http://www.norwalkreflector.com/News/2011/09/22/Norwalk-man-arrested-in-abuse-of-4-year-old-boy.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back