Websleuths Radio Incredible Information about Susan and Josh Powell

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You have to listen to this show. Susan's friend Kiirsi Hellewell reveals some fascinating information.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN

:bump: This show is about the Powell case. Take a look at the guests in the links in the top header.

Show starts at 7pm eastern this week.

Ears on! Finally I didn't forget to tune in. I usually listen on Monday or Tuesday because I forget.

Thank you and I'm sure it will be a great show!

I cannot call in to ask a question but can someone ask Ben Wilson if they have reached out to Steven Powell's x spouse, any siblings X spouse (I heard one of the sisters that lives in the house was married before) Not JG. If the answer is no, can they try to get them on record with a statement?

It won't let me type in the chat area on WS radio? I registered too

Great show! Got lots of great info from Kiirsi, Susan's friend. She said Josh completely controlled the finances and at one point, about the only groceries they had were what Susan grew in the garden. They ate so much fresh fruits and veggies, it gave the boys diarrhea.

He wouldn't let her have access to the bank account, even though she was the main breadwinner.

When the church members went to help Josh move, they were all immediately suspicious, and figured they could help preserve the integrity of Susan't belongings, and keep Josh close so maybe he would let something slip.

She said Josh wouldn't let the Coxes have any of Susan's things including her journals or photo/scrap books.

Kiirsi also said that Josh had to call SP that afternoon to "get a recipe for pancakes!" (Yeah, right, POISON pancakes!) Josh could have looked in any cookbook or the internet for a recipe. Instead he had to call his dad. I doubt daddy Powell is an expert on pancake recipes. I think it was more like, "how many sleeping pills can I hide in one pancake without Susan tasting them?"

actually I think it was a slow poison with antifreeze. It taste sweet and with syrup no way you can tell.

actually I think it was a slow poison with antifreeze. It taste sweet and with syrup no way you can tell.

Don't have any idea,but I think it was something that took effect very quickly,because she was feeling sick soon after eating.They were served individually by Josh..Would be interested to know what medications he had access to.I remember someone saying the pancakes had creme cheese.You can conceal the taste of many medications with this,also with jelly.We often used these things for our elderly patients,who could not swallow a pill,we just opened the capsules,and crushed the pills and mixed them..Would also be interested in the medications his father or other family members were taking..Spot on the floor could have been caused by her throwing up..So many unanswered questions!!!!

When we make pancakes or waffles, we always serve them individually. If that's the basis for speculation that he poisoned her or over-medicated her, maybe I better watch my hubby next time he makes waffles for supper. (~LOL~)

the little boys will take some time to unlearn what powells have been teaching them. hope it is early enough to re-guide them.

Tricia, this was a great show....still listening.

Per Kiirsi: Professionals have talked to the children and that's all she can say about that.

Kiirsi was kind enough to answer a LOT of questions we've had for quite awhile! And what a wonderful friend she has been for Susan. :heartluv:

Per Kiirsi not verbatim: Reason she originally thought Susan was kidnapped and alive somewhere was because of what she's known all along about Steve Powell. (that he had her somewhere).

Would it not be bizarre if Steven thought he got JP to kill his wife by giving him instructions. JP thought he poisoned her to death but instead she was knocked out cold. JP delivers the body (JP thinks she is dead) to a pre-determined spot then Steve tells his son, "Don't worry son go home and do this blah blah blah. In the mean time, Steven hides Susan in a very remote spot as his prisoner. She is chained and isolated, maybe he visits her once a month to take her food or she is close by.

My gosh! Could you imagine?

Would it not be bizarre if Steven thought he got JP to kill his wife by giving him instructions. JP thought he poisoned her to death but instead she was knocked out cold. JP delivers the body (JP thinks she is dead) to a pre-determined spot then Steve tells his son, "Don't worry son go home and do this blah blah blah. In the mean time, Steven hides Susan in a very remote spot as his prisoner. She is chained and isolated, maybe he visits her once a month to take her food or she is close by.

My gosh! Could you imagine?

Yes I can imagine. But he'd visit her more than once a month...going to listen to the show now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back