TX - Ever Corrales, 30, found murdered, Pasadena, 21 Sept 2011

UdbCrzy2

Reaction score
HOUSTON (KTRK) -- Some residents in southeast Houston made a disturbing discovery this weekend: a man set on fire in the middle of their neighborhood in broad daylight. Police are still trying to figure out who did it.

Monday, the medical examiner found the victim died of stab wounds to the neck and chest and blunt force trauma to the head. There is no word on his identity.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8368583&rss=rss-ktrk-article-8368583

I agree with one of the comments on the link you posted. Sounds like something that would happen in Mexico.

I agree with one of the comments on the link you posted. Sounds like something that would happen in Mexico.

Unfortunately, anything that happens in Mexico can happen in any U.S. state bordering Mexico. Drug Cartels and even Mexican army or police just come right in and kill whomever they want. These people aren't immigrants...they are Mexican citizens who come and go as they please.

I don't know if that is who did this particular murder or not, but bad guys coming across the border is a huge problem!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back